Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Damsel, a Knight and a Pilot

He approached his apartment with a frown. There were security forces all over the place, and blaster scoring all over the walls. Almost immediately it clicked and he approached his apartment at a brisk pace, threatening to bowl over the security forces, though a few gathered and pushed him back.

"What happened?!" he demanded glaring into the eyes of one of the security forces.

"Sir, I need you to calm down. We're still trying to gather what, exactly, happened."

"That is my home! What. Happened?" There was a calm fury with how he spoke that seemed to startle the officer and he took a small step back.

"Well, we're not sure, yet. We know that the place was raided, but we nothing seems to have been taken."

His eyes widened and then narrowed in rage. "...not something, someone." And he turned, heading towards the undercity of Coruscant, to the shouts of the officers. He didn't have time for their crap. He didn't know where she was, but he did know where to find out.

Coruscant might've been a good city, most of the time, but in its underbelly? It was as bad as any hutt world. His pistols in both holsters, and his newly made lightsaber in a pouch attached to his belt, Raphael made his way down. It was already that time, again. He left his weapons hostered, for now but was jostled around a bit and bumped into another man, this one with blond hair and a pony tail.

"Hey, sorry man. Didn't mean to run into ya."
Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

MOSHED-2022-8-18-23-45-30.jpg

Coruscant, Underworld
Tags: Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

"Hey, sorry man. Didn't mean to run into ya."

"Don't move for just a moment."

Jasper raised a hand to keep the man from moving any closer to where he was standing. The young Jedi Knight crouched down, prodding at a dirt-like substance on the ground with his mechanical hand. He lifted his finger, letting a small, orb like droid float over and analyze it with his singular eye.

"Spice," the droid stated. "The same kind we found on 1142."

"Sloppy," Jasper noted. "Looks like one of their guys was having fun on the job. If it's the same as 1142, these are the guys with our missing kyber."

The knight stood, brushing off his hand before turning to the man who had just ran into him. Presumably, this was the home owner. Judging by the rough shape of the apartment, he had really pissed off these cartel goons.

"I'm guessing this is your place," he guessed. "You know anything about who may have done this?"

He'd offer some kind of apology, but there was very little time to waste while the trail was still warm.

Don't move?! This was his home and the guy was telling him not to move?! Yet, he complied, stopping completely in his tracks and waiting as the man did hsi work, a small droid flying out and examining the sample on the ground. Raphael stayed still, listening intently, yet his own annoyance was bubbling over. Every second that they were here was another moment lost, another second that his sister might be sold back into slavery. If that happened...it would be at least a year before he found her again. And many people would probably die, in such a situation.

"Well, you're right that this is my place, but no I have no idea who did this. My sister and I had just moved to Coruscant from Nar Shaddaa." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "And I think someone might've taken her again and, if so, then there's not a lot of time before she could be sold off again and, sorry but I'm trying very hard to stay calm. If she gets sold... It's going to be a lot of searching before I find her again."

"Lemme help you look, though. I have a feeling that the nerfherders that you're looking for, might be the same ones that took my sister."
He held up his finger and moved to a different room. "I'll just be a second." He shoved first absolution and clemency into their holsters, clipped Temperance, his rifle, to his back and paused for just a moment. He could feel the Force from that guy and the way... He sighed, grabbed his lightsaber and put it into a pouch on the side of his belt. "...just in case."

Then he returned to the main room and stopped in front of the man, his blaster rifle on his back, blaster pistol on his right side, mag pistol on his left and the pouch from earlier on his side. "...Sorry. I'm ready whenever you are and can support at will. I'll take what orders you give. I'm Raphael, or Raph, if you'd please." Then, before argument could be made, he added: "I'll be going after them regardless, so it'll be easier if we just go together."

Coruscant, Underworld

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

Jasper wasn't going to stop him. If his sister was truly in danger, he would want to assist. That and it would be nice to have a little back up. Top siders had a tendency to look down on the ingenuity of civilians.

"Jasper Kai'el," he introduced when Raph returned. "Jedi Knight. You're in luck. I've been tailing these guys for a while now. Hutt Cartel affiliated, though they think they're being discrete about that connection."

These guys were everywhere. Trafficking drugs, buddying up with Sith and dipping their toes into the black market of force artifacts, and of course waging open warfare with the local gangs of Coruscant. They were really starting to become a hassle. Now that the life of a child was in danger, they were even more so of a problem. It was shaping up to be another long day.

"They left enough of a trail for me to guess what location they're going to, but we'll need to be quick about it," the knight informed him. "Can you keep up?"

A jedi knight. He chuckled to himself at the irony. He almost wanted to ask if the guy knew Valery, though, if he was a jedi, then the odds were quite good that he did. Knight or not. "Ah. Hutts. Of course. Thought we'd get away from them when we left Nar Shaddaa behind. Shoulda known that kriff was too good to be true, eh?"

It made him happy that he hid his saber on the inside of his jacket. Less people, even Jedi knew that he had it, the better. Still he would look fairly intimidating with two pistols and a rifle. He was more than prepared. He also knew the Hutts. They were like warriors, for whatever kriffing reason, the only things they respected were strength and credits. If you had one but not the other, they didn't care about ya. Well, at least until today. They'd taken the wrong person to be sold.

"Don't worry, Knight Jasper Kai'el, you're not the only guy who can use the Force to run fast, just in case. We need to go." He smiled and nodded, prodding his own chest with a thumb. But on the inside the only thing he cared about was getting her back. These guys had sealed their fates, as far as he was concerned.

Coruscant Underworld

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

"We won't be running," Jasper told him. "It'll draw too much attention. We'll go by rooftop."

Force sensitive, huh? That was something to keep in mind. Working with solo Force sensitives was much different than just working with civilians. Perhaps that force sensitivity had something to do with the capture of his sister. They had been rubbing shoulders with the Sith as of late.

"Let's move."

There was a rooftop in the underbelly, despite what was generally thought of. It was a little tight, but it was more open then one might initially inspect. The location wasn't far. An old warehouse, one of many that they had scattered about the under-city. Two individuals were standing guard, and more were likely inside.

"Pyf, can you get a look inside?"

"Nothing," his droid responded. "This building is dead in the network. Security footage shows five entering with a bagged individual, but nothing else. There could be ten or fifty in there."

"Damn," Jasper scowled. "Looks like we're running in blind. I hope you're good in a fight."

With that out of the way, Jasper drew his energy bow, sending an arrow of plasma straight through the shoulder of one of the guards. Then the second. They were down in seconds, writhing in pain. The knight leapt down, hitting the two in the head with either side of the bow, knocking them out cold.

"Alright, here we go."

With the press of a button, the warehouse door was open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom