Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Crossing of Blades

Travot considered Jasper Candos Jasper Candos 's question.

"I've not had that sort of experience personally," said the susevfian, "though I would not doubt that you've had such an experience. I would wager that's more likely a different sort of premonition in most instances, which I'm afraid is not an area where I am expert - another teacher would probably be better suited to discuss that.

This sort of sense that I'm talking about is more instinctual, rather than relying on our conscious mind. Some think that it's innately linked to our more primitive, unconscious aspects of our nervous system. I would theorize that it's a sensation that co-develops from our early stages of life itself naturally because that sense of danger is something that's even experienced by untrained, unaware Force sensitives - even those with a very low proclivity to the Force. They a lot of times simply describe it as a gut feeling. But I'm certain that some element of lifestyle is part of that - if you aren't frequently exposed to danger, it might not develop as fully...or at least you wouldn't be as conscious about the feeling when you do experience it."

"Premonitions from the force?" Jasper asked with a quizzitive look on his face his mind on the clear path of assumption. Answers about certain moments in his life started to come to light in his eyes and he didn't know what to think at first. He quickly realized he had more questions than answers on the force working until seconds later. He began to ask himself why he had the ability to use the force like others until he noticed Travot continuing to speak.

When Travot Ravenna Travot Ravenna talked about his theory, his thoughts and memories from his past childhood came into his mind causing him to put missing pieces into events that happened to and around him. When he first thought of those events as they happened. He blinked just once while shaking his head after a few seconds, not wanting to think about the past and wanting to focus on the here and now. "I see." He said, "I want to continue with the training please." He said in a neutral tone at the first sound but an attentive person could also hear a form of a command and assertive tone mixed in.

Travot nodded Jasper Candos Jasper Candos , "Very well, let's do something practical.

Take the two crystals in your hand and fold your fingers over them. Close your eyes and concentrate on them with your mind only. Jedi sense objects in different ways. You may be able to feel a sense of their aura from when my master attuned the first, and myself the second. You may feel a sense of how their crystal lattice's form. Whatever it is you sense in the crystals, concentrate on memorizing what makes them unique as individual objects to you. I'll give you five minutes to do that before we start the next step
."

Nodding toward Travot Ravenna Travot Ravenna after being told what to do next, Jasper folded his fingers over the two crystals in his hand taking note of how they felt in his hand, and then focus his attention on the crystals by reaching out to the force in the hopes of assisting him to better concentrate. It took a few minutes for him to get rid of any distractions around him and more to let his guard down slightly.

He believes it was almost five minutes since he focused on the crystals and they show little to no signs He soon felt a pant "force" around the crystals in the palm of his hands as soon as he started to let his guard down. He cursed himself for having to let himself be vulnerable to use the force. He made it a rule to keep himself protected mentally by having his mind safeguarded from outside forces. He felt he could deal with any injuries to the body, but not mind.

The two auras gradually made their presence known to Jasper going a little over five minutes but were there to the young man.

"I see them." He told the man in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom