Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Convoy from the Wild Space- Seeking Trade RP???

So, my character Kirki, a noble, is leading a merchant convoy from her home system to the galactic east, seeking to make trade deals or even partners. So, I was thinking, would any of you guys out there be down to see Kirki by your planet or system and have some Roleplay around resource exchanges and anything else that could potentially pop??

Her convoy is hailing from a system in wild space, northern of Zakuul. But they are deep space travelers, this isnt meant to be a one-destination trip. They may have gotten their way to there, considering their actual motives.

For Kirki, its mainly trade and charting. Her people also use the trading convoys as scouts for potential raid targets, while due to the sheer number of crew and troops manning the ships, they can also provide mercenary army services, if thats what you are asking.

When it comes to the dark side of the expedition, I would trigger such event only after written consent between the involved parties. Powergaming ruins roleplay!!

The Arsenians themselves don't need mercenaries. From the day they can start walking, they are introduced to the life of a warrior. Every child trains each and every day, learning not only from the mothers but their schools (gym class is basically combat training class). When they turn 18, they serve 10 mandatory years in the military. So, possibly just trade.

Dude, if that is the case, the Athysians will look highly on the Arsenians! Athysian culture is VERY warrior-centric and they value seeing strong military or warrior-culture in a civilization. Should they encounter peoples they consider weak, or non-warlike, then these are pinpointed as easy preys for raids. I highly doubt the Arsenians will be having any of this, Athysians aint Sith, they are not mindlessly jumping into conflicts :p

Sounds interesting, especially considering its Kirki who will be paying a visit. Athysians are basically a spartan-viking conversion with tech. Although they have very strong relation with the Dark Side (when it comes to the nobility that is) they are rather neutral. They are working to increase their hoards back home. If that can happen through trade, they are happy. If they find easy targets for an extra gain, thats just a bonus. They respect warrior-cultures because of the rather hostile environment they come from (thus the harsh society). If you are up for it, we could make a thread, see how this goes?

Dude, if that is the case, the Athysians will look highly on the Arsenians! Athysian culture is VERY warrior-centric and they value seeing strong military or warrior-culture in a civilization. Should they encounter peoples they consider weak, or non-warlike, then these are pinpointed as easy preys for raids. I highly doubt the Arsenians will be having any of this, Athysians aint Sith, they are not mindlessly jumping into conflicts :p
Is this a Space Viking?

Is this a Space Viking?
The reference was for social-ideology concept. The Athysians live in fortified hive cities, with the nobility practicing ritualistic magic for generations xD You can only compare them with vikings when it comes to the trading strategy they follow (exploring alot, far reaches, pinpointing weak targets for potential raids, while maintaining trade with the stronger, or those they see benefit not-confronting).

Kirki is leading a long trade expedtion! Atm, considering she might have reached all the way to Ellie's Arsenians, much is possible. I imagine her sailing from the wild space south-east under and through the Confederacy, before steering northward.

Kirki is leading a long trade expedtion! Atm, considering she might have reached all the way to Ellie's Arsenians, much is possible. I imagine her sailing from the wild space south-east under and through the Confederacy, before steering northward.
Cool, next time they make landfall in a public thread please do tag! And if you have a private I could bump into ditto for that as well!

I would honestly say I don't feel Aayla has enough pull to warrant opening a Private Thread between just them, unless its something very specific.

Such as Kirki stumbling across her training by herself somewhere away from the mass of bodies near one of their rai- I mean trade stops.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Kirki Alcademon Kirki Alcademon Aloy doesn't lead a planet per se, But she does lead one of the larger factions on said planet! She's in charge House Vizsla and the Black Hand Collective, A syndicate of (Mostly)mandalorian pirates and rebels, Based on the planet Roon which is on the southern fringe of CIS territory.
If Kirki and crew can make the journey, I'm sure Aloy would love to do business. Our resources are limited but we make up for in products; Such as weapons, Gadgets, droids and mercenary services.

Kirki Alcademon Kirki Alcademon Aloy doesn't lead a planet per se, But she does lead one of the larger factions on said planet! She's in charge House Vizsla and the Black Hand Collective, A syndicate of (Mostly)mandalorian pirates and rebels, Based on the planet Roon which is on the southern fringe of CIS territory.
If Kirki and crew can make the journey, I'm sure Aloy would love to do business. Our resources are limited but we make up for in products; Such as weapons, Gadgets, droids and mercenary services.
Seems like we have our first stop, then! Will get a thread going today

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom