Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Common Afternoon

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay raised both brows. "And what exactly is it that you had in mind?" [member="Darlyn Excron"] had something up his sleeve. And he was joking about kidnapping her, wasn't he?

"And when is this...good day...supposed to take place?" Curiosity was starting to get the better of her while she sipped her tea and their conversation continued.

"Whenever I can find a good time, to be perfectly honest. You won't be free for at least a week, considering your time blocks, but it's not as though such things won't occur sooner." He chuckled a bit at her curious confusion. Toying with his boss, who happened to rule a planet? Now there was something you didn't see most employees doing. "Though if I told you what I had in mind, that would ruin the surprise my dear [member="Lady Kay"], wouldn't it?"

Kay-Larr

Kay smirked. "Going through my schedule, are you?" She sipped her tea. Oh [member="Darlyn Excron"] really was up to something. Or he could be just teasing her. Still she was rather curious. "And what if I say no, hmm?" There was a very good chance that she could. It all depended on what he had in mind and whether or not she was comfortable. Her idea of a vacation and other people's ideas for a vacation were usually quite different.

"I could always have your good doctor provide his professional input. I'm sure he'd be all in favor of you having some time away from professional duties for a day. Besides the point, I have every confidence you'll be able to enjoy what I have in mind." He grinned wide, running his thumb over his personal lightsaber in thought. "But are you really surprise the person in charge of keeping you alive doesn't have access to your schedule? I have to keep your personal guards updated on expected times they'll be active after all."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay playfully narrowed her eyes while she smirked as [member="Darlyn Excron"] had to bring her Doctor into this conversation. Did he really have to go there? So very few can get away with ordering her around and he knew that.

She rolled her eyes as she sipped her tea, not entirely certain that she'd like whatever Darlyn had planned.

And then he spoke of his reasons for snooping. Boy was she ever glad that she didn't have a diary. Maybe that's why her old self didn't have one either.

"No, I suppose that I shouldn't be too surprised....but not everything goes in my schedule. Plans change."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom