Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Cloud of Smoke

dok-ondars-den-of-antiquities-in-starwars-galaxys-edge.jpeg

Coruscant Lower Levels
Late Night

The Sullustan would find himself a nice corner to be in, people filtering on by him as he gazed upon those around him. Being in a Spice Den is considered to be one of the worst places to ever be in, to see the worst of suffering by any species. Positive reason to be in here...not one person is willing to rat out the other, to get everyone thrown out, it lead to having peace and quiet. Pulling out from his cloak on the left side, he would pull out a rather antique cigarra case, holding four total as his name was on it along with the Galactic Empire insignia on it. Opening it up, there be only three in there with one being at almost half its size. Pulling out the small one, he would smell it for its age. He rarely if ever smoked, rolling his own tobacco in sections and after a while, made his own brand to hand out to others. This one in particular was a Shento Cigar with its seal, having been one of the few that kept a few boxes when they were on sale decades ago and smoked only perhaps half of the boxes he had now.

Looking around, he would pull out a small lighter as he activated it and put it at the end as it heated up. Flicking it off, he would inhale and pull the ciggara way to hold it in. Then very slowly, he would exhale as the smoke would be in a very thin line with a swirl around it. He enjoyed doing that, made him feel a bit special considering how very little he smoked. To those that passed by, they would realize how rich the Shento Cigar was, how unusually sweet smelling it was for the brand given. Smoking it a little more, he would leave it in his mouth as he pulled out another case as it was much smaller and contained a few leaves. Tearing one in half and grabbing a bit of paper below it, he would start wrapping one a piece into a very thin cigarra as he looked to the sides to make sure no one would attempt to steal it. Closing the case, he would hold the two between his fingers and thought on them.

The leaves were from his home on Tatooine, a special plant only the Tuskens really knew about. It was one that gave an extreme relaxing effect, almost never dampening ones actions but making them instead, open the minds of other Force Users. It could be dangerous yes...but to the Sullustan, it was one of the few ways to experience more of the Force than anyone was allowed to do so. However...he was going to finish his cigarra before he did, watching the people around him as he kept it in his mouth, blowing out a bit more smoke as he looked very well out of place for a den such as this.

Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn

“Is he dead?”

Three figures with backs stooped peered curiously at the face-down wookiee that may or may not have been dead.

“Wild assumption, bro.”

“My buddy Garl sa-”

“Garl once shet on his own foot tho'.”

“Don't mean he don't know shet.”

The third member of this trio who was not partaking in the enlightening discussion about Garl and what he did and didn't know had stepped forward and gingerly poked the hairy brute as he remained unmoving at the table. This summoned a soft purr that was frankly adorable which was completely offset by the wookiee's rotten stench.

“He's sleeping, my dudes,” Kiber interrupted before they devolved completely into the great Garl Olympics: An Entire Chronicle of One Junkie's Life. There was a brief pause, the haggard man turning to one of the bickering pair with a question beginning to burn.

“Did your mate really poop on his own foot?”

“For sure! He was buck nake-”

“Yeah! Sittin' on his chair with his leg tucked benea-”

“Then he farte-”

“But it wasn't a fart!”

Kiber blinked once, then twice but stopped before the blinking was considered far too cliché for polite society.

“Bruh.”

Dude, remember that one time that Ga-”

Before the pair could start reminiscing further Kiber shot a pair of completely ignored finger guns and wandered off, looking to mingle a little further instead of being shackled with a pair of turbo bros for the rest of the night. It was still young, and apart from a medium alcohol-fuelled buzz there was a world of sin at his fingertips. Was it a giggledust kind of night? A touch of the old neutron pixie? Time to crash n' burn perhaps? So many choices.

The emeralds of his eyes scanned the room, searching amongst sinners for a touch of inspiration, there was a half temptation to join the table of trandoshans engaging in a game of rock, paper, scissors because they were finding it hilarious how difficult it was with webbed hands but nah, that wasn't it, chief.

Before long, however, his gaze spotted a lone Sullustan, sporting a very chill atmosphere in the corner with a cigar in hand. Seemed pretty perfect to him (no offence to Garl and his very dirty foot). Maybe he'd even bum a smoke from the guy.

Gangly limbs approached as Kiber granted the Sullustan his greatest shet-eating grin and without speaking sat down next to the man with a large contented sigh.

“Alright, mate? Hope you don't mind if I plonk myself down here but I think you got the comfiest seats in the house,” he said, still flashing his fabulous dental work (and fake silver tooth) at the alien, “best view too, get to catch all the action without the trouble, ya know?"

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

The Sullustan would be smoking his large Cigarra, looking to the side as he noticed this human slowly trying to sit beside him. His eyes would narrow as he let the smoke just run out of his mouth as he merely listened to this male. Who the Kriff was this guy? He can tell a fake tooth when he saw one but damn, that person is drugged up man if he ever saw one. He listened to him, thinking a bit as he looked to the side. Guy seemed harmless enough, he did not try to sell him death sticks so that was a plus. Looking back over to him, he would open the Cigarra case and handed him one of the intact ones, letting him have it as he shrugged, knowing he just gave out a ninety-six year aged tobacco cigarra to a dude he did not know.

"Kriff it, been a long time since I had a smoking buddy. Light up, about to light up my leaves but having to think it over...stuff is strong."

The Cigarra burned very slow its sweet taste, it was also very smooth. Watching the den before them, he would watch a couple of girls laughing amongst themselves as they started to flirt with a rather tall guy, holding a large bottle of scotch. As they were drugged up, laughing and grabbing at each others parts, the Sullustan would motion the two girls over as they laughed a bit, looking the two over.

"Oh gosh, what an ugly fish face with ugly mcgee standing next to him. What the kriff do you want?"
"You both are going to forget this place."
"We both are going to forget this place."
"You both want to go home and rethink your lives."
"We are both going to go home and rethink our lives."

They looked very strung out as they grabbed each others hands and walked out. The tall male human would look at the Sullustan and made a motion of COME ON MAN at him, taking another swig of Scotch as he walked off. The Sullustan looked a bit winded as he puffed out a large smoke cloud, pulling out the Cigarra as he looked at the other male. He formed a question to him, his mind formulating how to respond.

"Is it wrong...two try and stop two pretty ladies into ruining their lives? While we men, do it anyway and expect them to help us? What a screwed up world we live in."

Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn

Score one for Kiber Dorn the eternal mooch!

Ah! Cheers, pal,” he chirped happily, gladly taking one of the awfully fine-looking offered cigarras and lighting it up with barely restrained glee.

There was a momentary blip as the hopeless man took a drag and then foolishly inhaled, dragging him into a vicious coughing fit. It was a common problem for regular smokers when it came to the smoking the chunky lads, you weren't supposed to pull those big boys into your lungs. Easy mistake to make, yet still incredibly embarrassing.

“Gack! Ah! Re-al smoo-ack-ooth!”

He liked to think he pulled it off between rampant coughing fits as his lungs and throat protested but that evidently wasn't the case.

It was a bold move for his new smoking buddy to try and pull over a couple of ladies and it was not a bold move that paid off as the pair were immediately insulted. Ugly McGee? Kiber affixed a faux offended look to his face before the expression suddenly darkened in an instant as the Force quivered around them at that moment.

Mind tricks.

As the two ladies had their unexpected revelations and the tall lad was left to chase new tail, the black sheep's face reverted back to its usual shet-eating state.

“Pretty deep question, pal,” Kiber responded, this time actually smoking the cigarra in the manner it was meant to be smoked, “are we the arbiters of fate and morality? Maybe they lived for the lay. Maybe their revelations were due further down the line. Or perhaps they were indeed doomed to rot through vice.”

Too serious. Too philosophical. Crank it back. Lighten it up.

Tossing his head backwards Kiber laughed, the Adam's apple on his scrawny neck dancing in absolute prominence. This indicated that he had experienced a rather silly thought.

“The million credit question is; would you have done that for two ugly ladies?”

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Coughing...this guy really never had a large Cigarra, a lightweight. He would nod when he said smooth, letting him think he was cool yet at that point, he had to focus on the two ladies from before. When they have left, when he asked that question, he listened to the other mans response. Looking at his large Cigarra, he would get a small clipper and get rid of the lit end, now nearly at a quarter of its original length and place it back into the case, giving a groan at the thought he mentioned right at the end. Then that laugh as he looked at him a bit quickly, blinking a few times as he heard the other mans response again, making the Sullustan grin before giving an odd laugh.

"Oh ho ho...that is a question for the ages. To lay...or not to lay. I had my fair share of women through my years...though I can say mine were much more beautiful than those ladies. I had fair maidens from Corellia, Dantooine, and some around here in the Deep Core worlds. I can say this officially...when you see a woman that strikes you." Snaps his fingers together. "Like that...you know very deep and well you found a proper lady. Does not matter what the species is, you know deep down, you want that lady, and you want to say she is all yours."

Slowly from his left hand, he placed one of the very thin cigarras into his own mouth, then handing him the other one. It smelled of fresh ginger, mixed in with that of a forest smell. Taking a lighter, he would try to light his but stop, looking at the other male as he realized it. Remembering from earlier, he would stop himself from lighting his cigarra as he warned him.

"Now...that ain't your regular relaxant...you smoke that, you smoke what a tribe like mine smoked. It only lasts for a few minutes...but the adventure is grand...you smoking it for the first time, that worries me."

Regardless though, he would light up as he felt the end burn very quickly and blow out blue smoke. The smoke would arc out into a spiral cloud, handing the lighter to him as he just looked forward, never responding to him for the next few minutes as he was out there. The Force to him, was now very responsive, it was like meditating but without closing ones eyes. When he did close his eyes, that was when he could focus on the entire building, hearing the people around him and being somewhat of a watcher, wondering if his thoughts bare truth.

Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn

Well, well. Look at this playa'! Kiber's eyebrows danced in amusement as the Sullustan regaled him with tales of his fair maidens from across the galaxy. Although admittedly something was lost in the translation as when the alien spoke about 'a woman that strikes you' Dorn's mind immediately switched to fists.

He'd met many beautiful women in that had struck him, mostly in the face. It was quite rude and frankly a double standard, but this was not his moment to get on a podium regarding female-on-male domestic violence.

Besides, he was probably talking about finding women striking rather than getting battered by them.

“Huh, never thought about Sullustans doing the dirty before,” he mused before suddenly looking incredibly sheepish, “...uh, my bad, just ignorant human things, y'know?”

Gonna be thinking about Sullustans boning tonight, though.

Nevermind the typical lad banter about the fairer sex however, it was time for the best part of the day. I L L I C I T S U B S T A N C E S. This is what they'd come for. It wasn't called a spice den because they were trading tips on how to make a banging curry paste, although the idea did suddenly float through his head. Oh Force, that kind of spice den would smell so delicious, much preferable to the smell of sweat, feet and sin that lurked here.

Curiously he held the small cigarra, his prior smoke now resting in an ashtray the embers having burnt out leaving naught but a head of ash. The notion that Kiber Dorn wasn't going to be able to handle this stuff was moderately offensive, given his nature and wondrous internal constitution.

Mercifully, there was a notion of a brain instead of a greedy ego as he examined the cigarra closely with both sight and smell, not lighting up just yet.

“I need to know that I'm not going to wake up in a sex dungeon with no trousers on,” he asked, the scenario very jokey but the question itself quite serious, “if I die, I die how I lived. No sex dungeons tho'.”

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Hearing the line about the dirty, he would raise a hairless brow at him. To be very fair...this was not the first time someone said that directly at him. Generally it was those who could not believe that he could even get a date, much less get bedded. However before he could respond with a retort, the man apologized, saying it was on a human thing which he gave a small nod though slowly as the drug was taking effect. Pulling the cigarra out, he would blow to the side and look towards the human though. The blue smoke ebbed lightly from his very small cigarra, listening to him though was very zoned out.

"Apology accepted...though to be fair I...know what, less said about most of my love life, the better."

He would watch him as he examined the cigarra as it was rather thin. It smelled strongly of plant fiber, strung together also around the wrapping with the end having a small black part of coal at the end to start it well, to let it stay lit for a few minutes longer. If one was to just taste the other end, it would taste like eating green leaves with no dressing. Hearing the humans reply, he would give a chuckle and take a very small hit, blowing out in front of him as he responded, eyes very glazed over.

"I promise you that I do not bang fair men. All I promise is that for a few minutes...you will feel your senses heightened, your mind explored and the very well being of those around you, awakened. After that...you will feel right as rain but I warn you...it was a tribal smoke so it is best to keep seated."

With that, he would take a longer drag and look forward as he closed his eyes again, the place seemed to shake in his mind then fall apart. He could feel the entire building...though where was it? His mind kept exploring, searching floor by floor as he could feel the void in the Force but could not pinpoint the exact floor. His mind kept searching around it, looking for a floor number but alas, it was for naught as it ended to soon for him...each time though he kept getting closer, with each drag.

Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn

Not to read too much into it but I think that Sullustan just called Kiber a fair man. Actually no, he was absolutely reading right into it. Especially after being called Ugly McGee not moments prior. Sometimes you needed the lift, didn't need to blossom into romance. Just two bros out here giving compliments. As a result the grin spread from ear-to-ear.

“Ah, okay, I dig it, I dig it!”

Usually, better safe than sorry wasn't a rule that Dorn played by but the very fact that the alien was a Force user gave him second thoughts. Not heavy second thoughts as he could have simply lied and there still might be some kind of dungeon but hey...

...f r e e s p i c e.

The hesitation was gone as finally he lit up the mysterious cigarra and took a draw. It was...earthy. Almost tasted healthy, not like when you rub some powder on your gums and get the chemical burn. This evidently meant that this was no synthetic narcotics, which made sense given that he said this was some of that real tribal shet. I mean, blue smoke? That's herbadacious, bro.

It didn't take very long to hit as Kiber sunk back slowly into his chair, a well-watered mouth gradually becoming parched and making his tongue feel several sizes too big. He didn't fight it, relaxing both body and mind to embrace the experience to come.

A breath exhaled seemed to sweep across the entire spice den, hushing the raucous atmosphere down to a whisper. In its place came the ebb and flow of life through the eyes of the Force. He saw it in colour, in auras touched by narcotic pleasure even as he shut his eyes. It was feeling. Plucking at the strands of essences in his mind Dorn could feel the sharp strings and neon of mania-inducing uppers and at the same time the mellow shades of those partaking in downers.

Yet, despite it all the entire room shared rhythm in its heartbeat, life in so many states sharing the very same song. It was no cacophony, but instead, a soothing harmony as the trials and tribulations of individual life were proven so very trivial in the realm of the Force.

“...you can see why they build religions around it,” he mused with eyes still shut, a peaceful smile having replaced his cocky grin, “.....feeeeeeth....”

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom