Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Clockwork Galactic Response: Kuat

I figured as much, this makes my mission to Belsavis that much more important.

Leaving Rosa with a look of longing in his eyes, as he knew he wouldn't see her again until after their missions. He headed down to join Ben, and see just what was going on. All of the Jedi aboard the bridge bowed in respect to their GrandMaster as he made haste to the turbolift. Darron touched the button to the corresponding floor he wanted to go to, and the doors closed on him. Finally, a few moments of peace to just myself. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy Rosa's company, it was that he never got to just see her alone. Ever since his promotion it was almost as if he couldn't have a few moments of respite to himself, to be fair though a galactic crisis did just happen. He knew those in the Order meant well, but after years of working alone on the majority of his missions. Or being on the field of battle with soldiers, it was quite a stark contrast being treated all the time as if he were made of glass.

They mean well Wraith, stop it.

As the turbolift came to a stop, Darron knew his respite was over. Making his way to the hangar, he nodded to every Jedi he passed. A few he managed to give some well wishes to as he saw them nursing wounds. The Teferi had taken some damage during the conflict, but she would be fine in the next few days with some repairs. Looks like the Antarians know what they are doing when it comes to ship building. The GrandMaster couldn't have been more impressed with it's first test in combat, even if limited. Just to have survived such an ambush spoke volumes of the contruction and design of the vessel that he was allowed to call his own. Rounding the corner, he saw Ben and their "guests".

Coming to a stop near the group, he addressed them.

"Greetings Master Watts, I hope our guests have been well attended to?" Turning to look at them directly he spoke to them.

"I am Darron Wraith, GrandMaster of the Jedi Order. No harm shall come to you, as I have an alliance with the Sith Empress that as of the rise of Omni is in effect. That being said, you will not be treated as prisoners, I won't allow you on Tython though. Instead, you will help us as this conflict is galaxy reaching."

Viera snarled, as their shields took the attack, " Damn they brought alot of fire power didn't they. " She needed to do something while their shields were still holding. " Set course for the shipyards, I want it so that an act of god wouldn't divert our path, " She said, She was going to go down, with the ship " Alright men, we have fought hard.. and I know we don't owe the Republic any favors, but the last thing they need is Omni using the Kuat shipyards, and they need more time to evacuate. So Lets buy them more time, For the Remnant! " She shouted over all the comm's on her fleet. She was going to take Omni down if it was the last thing she did. " Give them hell!" With that the renewed vigour of the Imperial ships was shown as they began to shoot down Omni's forces with extreme predjuice. Her 1000 turbolaser batteries worked wonders she though. Omni would not get her ship or the shipyards.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik stared at the Grandmaster and Ben Watts. Neither said he would be treated unfairly, and both said he wouldn't be allowed on Tython. He remembered hearing something about his Master being allowed on Tython, and then infiltrating the temple on Coruscant. It would seem Valik would not be granted the same honor. Although, he did learn the name of the next Jedi ship he would be on. He wondered what the Darron Wraith would look like. Should be commissioned in only a few years now, shortly after Omni is taken care of. Valik reviewed the terms presented to him and thought them over delicately. He wondered how such a foolish organization had lived for so long. Oh that's right, it didn't.

"I find your terms acceptable." Valik replied to the two masters, without any negotiations. No Sith would offer him such humanities, and Valik wasn't one to press his luck.

Ben kept an eye on the Sith as Darron spoke about how he would be handled. While he was not a fan of Darron's alliance with the Sith Empress, he understood why he was doing it, they needed to all be on the same page if they were to take Omni down. None the less, he still did not trust Valik, he had a feeling he would betray them at the first chance he was given. He quickly pushed those thoughts aside, they were of no use, they would only lead to more negatives. He was going to have to embrace what they had and what Darron had worked for.

"Besides a young Jedi getting ahead of himself and giving our guest here a pop in the jaw, yes, he has been well attended to." He hated that he had to say those words, that was not how Jedi were supposed to act, but they were in the process of settling things down and in the middle of a war. Emotions were going to run high and that was a fact. Just because they were allies with the Sith did not mean all of the bad blood was going to just disappear over night. I assume the Sith will be accompanying us on our mission?

"A Jedi hit him? That is unacceptable, file the report and list his name. I shall discipline him, so will the Council, and possibly the Republic as well."

Darron considered the Sith before him for a moment, then he issued Orders. He had business to do.

"Ben, you will go where our scientists tell you to. There are leads out there, I suggest possibly heading to New Alderaan and seeing if anything is at the factory where Omni once was that can help you. Take this with you though." The GrandMaster handed his friend a beacon, while also showing he had one on him as well. "Should you trigger yours, I will come to your aid. If I trigger mine, please come, my mission isn't very pleasant." Turning to regard the Sith, Darron thought for a moment before deciding upon where he would be sent.

"You will go help my former Padawan out on her joint mission. If no one else needs me, I'm off to Belsavis."

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
A small ship entered realspace near Darron's fleet. The lone occupant breathed a sigh of relief that he had gotten here unscathed. His adventure previous to this was nothing short of memorable. "This is Juliett Alpha Kilo Seven-Oh-Niner calling in, requesting permission to land. Will station here until further notice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom