Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Change Of Pace

It was the noise which struck her first, above all else, that constant background din and clamour of countless lives happening in tandem. Both Aurum and Midvinter were quiet worlds, what few settlements they had were strewn about their planetary surfaces, but here, on Coruscant? Well, as an ecumenopolis it was all settlements, all one large cityscape that seemed unending. Reaching so high that in places it blotted out the sun, and so low that one might well journey to the center of the world via turbolift.
Down by her side, the pure white frír whined. Poor Felix had never been subjected to such a bustling world before, he was used to the wilds, to stretching his legs and racing through trees, pouncing into wind-swept snow dunes, and digging his claws into the earth. Duracrete lay beneath their feet now, harsh against the pads of his paws.
"Shh, Felix," she soothed, slipping a hand through his fur as they walked up the steps to approach the Jedi Temple, "Det är okej, min kära." Felix didn't seem too convinced, but he nuzzled against her touch all the same. She was something of an odd sight on such an industrialized world, with a sword sheath set upon her back, a quiver hanging down by her side - a bow stashed within it - to say nothing of the leathers and furs which made up her attire.
The astute may notice the lightsaber upon her belt, the hilt itself also wrapped in leather strips, though it was hidden beneath her fur-lined outer cloak and only came into view when she stepped up to reach the temple entrance.
No doubt she'd have to seek out a figure of authority soon enough, did the New Jedi Order have a Council? Or a Grandmaster? Mysa frankly did not know, but she'd soon find out. For now it would be good for her to rediscover her surroundings. It had been a very long time since she'd come to Coruscant, after all.

Amanda braska

A
Amanda had just finished up training and gotten changed and was heading out to see a few friends in the lower levels of corusant. About rumors of a sithspawn in the lower levels of the planet hard to believe they where feeling the effects of that attack to this day. As she walked through the Jedi temple the young mixed breed master greeted those she knew.

Wearing leather pants and coat with a loose fitting top she found herself entering the main hall her two golden hilted matching lightsabers dangling from her belt amanda noticed Mysa Snowstrider Mysa Snowstrider and her animal companionn frir they seemed out of place. So she approached nonthreateningly at first but a true warrior and hunter would be able to see that how she walked was with a seasoned warriors precision and even though she seemed relaxed she could react in a seconds notice.

"Hello miss how many I help you" she said greeting mysa and frir she had heard of these cats from midvinter and Amanda had made near instant mental notes of mysa's weapons and she surmised what the large cat at her side could do. "My name is Amanda braska and I'm a Jedi master here if you have any questions let me know and I'd love to answer them" she said.

Approached by a Jedi of the Order, Mysa immediately dipped into a bow of respect. "Master Jedi" she greeted, accent strong, "Forgive me if this is not the way to go about such... I was hoping to speak with whoever's in charge here, I wish to join your Order."
There was no fluffing it up, no seeking excess pleasantries or small talk, Mysa was as always rather straight to the point. Time was so fleeting, something she'd learned through countless losses in her life, that it didn't bear wasting. "I was once beholden to the Silver Jedi's of Kashyyyk, many moons ago."
Amanda Braska, that was the name given by the Jedi before her, and it seemed wrong not to return the introduction. She settled a hand to her chest, over her heart, and inclined just her head this time. "I am Mysa Snowstrider, of Heavenshield and Hearthfire, and this is Felix, my frír."

Amanda braska

A
Amanda appreciated Mysa Snowstrider Mysa Snowstrider being straight to the point and bowing back to mysa as the young woman bowed to her. She wished to join the order "well no need I can get you into the order if you'll follow me" she said as they began walking towards a turbo lift to take them to the archives.

"I'm sorry about the silver Jedi order being largely disbanded recently if you felt any loyalty towards them" she offered. Hearing that she wasn't with them for many moons Amanda had put two and two together to mean a long time and she carried herself like a warrior or someone who had seen battle and horrible life experiences but that was surface level readings Amanda got off mysa. She could be greatly mistaken and probably was as they reached the turbo lift Amanda punched the level in for the Jedi archives.

As they rode up Amanda looked at mysa "what made you want to come back to being a Jedi? if you don't want to answer I'll understand" she asked standing there not wanting to be intrusive. But being inquisitive it was obvious that mysa spent time on a less technological world or a less technological focused world for a while from her weapons and clothing. And that made Amanda wonder even though her warrior background and time as a Jedi might suggest she shouldn't.

Master Braska was quick to inform her that she in fact could help induct her into the Order, and wherever it was the Jedi had been going she now turned back toward the Temple itself and led the way to a series of turbolifts instead. It had been quite some time since she'd entered one of those, Midvinter and Aurum both lacked such, and the idea of being within such a confined space made her insides flutter nervously. It didn't show on the surface though, certainly not as they approached.
"You are most kind, Master Jedi" she retorted, and as talks turned to the Silvers themselves she managed a small, slightly somber smile. "My bonus parents helped forge it into what it became" she explained, "It will always be near and dear to my heart, in whatever form it takes. Alas, I have heard rumour of a darkness spreading in the Outer Rim, and the Silvers are much further afield than the Alliance. If I am to return to duty, I'd rather be where I can do the most."
That Starlin Rand Starlin Rand was also over this way certainly didn't factor into it... Not at all. Though it was helpful that he'd been able to give her a ride this way. He hadn't been going to Kashyyyk after all.
Inside the turbolift, she quietly soothed her frír who was much more open with his claustrophobic tendencies than she was. Soft words were uttered in Runian, the tongue of Midvinter, and though he still seemed reluctant Felix soon joined her at her side. Then they were on their way, up toward wherever it was they were being led.

Amanda braska

A
Mysa Snowstrider Mysa Snowstrider

Amanda smiled at her "anything for a fellow Jedi" she said as she stood their she could sense both mysa and her frirs unease at being in an inclosed space. She hadn't given that much thought herself. As she listened to mysa explain her reasoning for joining the wider galaxy again amanda didn't like the sounds of darkness spreading throughout the outer rims.

"If you plan on fighting that darkness let me know I'll join you in that endeavor no point in fighting without allies" she said as the turbo lift stopped and opened to a grand multi floored library with lots of open space to move. Amanda walked out there where many wooden tables with holocomputers on them. Amanda walked over to one of the holocomputers and sat down in front of it. She began typing into it accessing the silver Jedis archives and pulling mysas file she added mysa into the new Jedi order formally making her a Jedi of the new Jedi order. She spun around "all done sorry if you expected a ceremony I can make something up if you wish" she half joked looking at mysa.

"If your looking to stay we do have a large garden area usually meant for meditation that your frir can use to stretch out in and I do believe that there are a few rooms near that garden I could assign you one if you want" she commented wanting mysa to feel at home as much as possible. She knew it wouldn't be the same but it could make do for now at least.

"And if you need anything I'm always willing to help" she said looking at mysa as she sat there. She was happy to help hopefully mysa and her frir wherent still feeling claustrophobic in this large open library "if you want a tour of the temple I'd be glad to show you around but I don't think the temple keeps a supply of food for frir on hand unfortunately they are really uncommon off midvinter" she commented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom