Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A chance to meet the New Hutt.

I had posted before on the other thread "The New Hutt Lord on the Block". But now I am in need of a person or a group to arrive at my Grand Festival Rp. Allowing people the chance to interact with the relatively new hutt lord that has emerged in the galaxy. The roleplay thread is open to anyone and any character regardless of faction loyalty. Among the things that will be happening at the Festival, there is a chance for your character to bargain with a hutt face to face who isn't behind some fortress abode.

Last edited:
I'll be stopping in. Hutts always need someone dead, something stolen, or something protected. New clients are always good for business.
Sorry for any inconvenience. But the current rp has halted due to a planet change. I will update the rp forum when the location gets an update.

Would be cool to have the planet change be part of the rp, evacuation because of the dominon would make sense

But that's just an idea
That could happen. But the dominion already took place a while ago. Since I didn't do extensive research before hand and placed it on a planet that was already occupied. So it is more better for me to update the location.

Quick question just to make sure I don't waste time, you also deal in slave trade right, or are u an exception to the rest of the hutts?
Slave Trade is something that paranoda does participate in for extra credits. But mostly he uses debt workers since it is a more legal term. So if anything don't say slaves. Just say debt workers and he will understand what you are trying to get at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom