Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A chance meeting in Bespin

Bespin, the cloud city. There was something about staring out into the clouds, and looking down to see nothing but death staring back up at you. He had his Mandalorian helmet off. He was smiling, he took in a deep, longing breath. He admired the scenery a little longer before someone shouted behind him.

A gruff voice behind him shouted "There he is! That Mandalorian right there! He stole some of my money, get him!" Dired turned and saw a nobleman with a group of city militia at his behest. The part about him being Mandalorian was true, but Dired hadn't stolen anything. He had been playing poker on his trip to Bespin, and eventually he cleared out a nobleman who had the militia at his beck and call.

Dired put on his helmet as the soldiers approached. They were reving up their guns to fire immediately. Without any moment's hesistation he killed them with a single lightsaber slash. He then rocketed through the streets and rooftops of cloud city. By the time he made it to the landing docks, an alarm proclaiming a sith mandalorian was blaring through the streets. He needed to sto away on a ship and quick.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Tags: Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow

The news hit hard and fast. A Sith in Mandalorian armor? Eliz didn't believe for a moment there'd be a Sith Mandalorian. He hated Sith. Maybe that's why he reacted to the call. Bespin was just a stop on a long trip. Now? Now it was a job. The Chissalorian rocketed over Cloud City, blaster in hand as he looked out for the described figure. There was a payday involved. And, honor to uphold.

Sure enough, he saw him. Hard to miss a Mandalorian with a red lightsaber. Anger flashed in his mind before he calmed himself. He had the advantage. Being Force Dead, the Sith wouldn't sense him. And yet.. That armor. It wasn't made of the twisted Sith Beskar the Empire forged from dead Mandalorians. For a moment, there was doubt. Enough doubt that he floated down towards the man, gun leveled still.

"You, stop. You got a minute to explain yourself before I go to turn you in."

Dired turned around slowly, and saw what he recognized as a chiss. He chuckled to himself.

"Buddy, I don’t have anything to say to you. But if you must know. I cleaned out a nobleman in poker, and he forced my hand by bringing down his militia on my head." He noticed the gun staring right at him "I’d put that toy down before someone got hurt."

Dired leaped over him with the force, and when he landed he made a dead sprint to the hangers. Gotta find a ship to hide out in, gotta throw people off the trail.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Tags: Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow

"That's a mistake."
Eliz clicked his tongue. The explanation? Made sense. In fact, it was enough for the Chissalorian to start putting away his gun. But to openly insult a fellow Mandalorian? The white armor he wore froze at the blatant rudeness from a man who should be Vod. Dired jumped, and Eliz moved. The blaster turned upward, his body moving faster than any normal person could. He was, after all, super human.

The heavy charric in his grasp went off, firing towards the Beskar clad man midjump. It wouldn't puncture the mythical armor, but it would hit like a damn truck. Now it was personal to the young man. "What kind of Vod insults another and runs? You really must just be a Sith who stole that armor."

A blaster bolt fires at him mid jump. It hits his arm, and the impact point starts smoking. He lands, a little more angry now.

He looks to the Chissalorian "I’m the real deal. The sad part is I haven’t had the chance to ingratiate myself into my own culture. You see I was taken from mandalore as a child, so you can understand why I’m not as accustomed to tradition."

He spots a couple of militia men, their blaster bolts fire off at Dired. I’m three quick and easy motions He deflects the bolts back at the militia men, instantly killing them.

He then snaps at the chissalorian "Listen, I don’t have the damn time to debate by own geneology. Leave now, cause I’m not at all for killing my own kind when I’m trying to escape somewhere."

Dired turned and ran, he couldn’t sense the blaster wielder, but he could sense any blaster bolt fired.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom