Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply A chance encounter

Jane lovett

J
"Things did get of hand and that's my bad" she said getting dressed as seductively as possible while he watched. As they where both finishing getting dressed she walked over to him grabbed his shirt pulling him in and giving him and pulling him in a long and passionate kiss "thats the appetizer for later" she said with a sultry smile but for now business.

Quickly doing something with her hair She stepped out a d held the door open for Mr vaas "you lead the way big man" she said with a playful smirk.
Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Last edited by a moderator:
After kissing her he smiled and replied. "Well I like that sounds of that. Miss Loevett I'm starting to wonder if you're entirely human or if you have some zeltron in you." He joked, but it was also a bit of a compliment coming from him. Since he kind of had a big favoritism to other zeltrons, mainly cause they shared so much more in common.

However, Cyran simply followed how the limo and listened to her tell him to lead the way. Looking down at her he returned a playful smirk before once more offering her his arm to walk with. Looking at where they were, the two of them were outside the closest local building that was an administrative center for law enforcement. There he could certainly get his license renewed. "Just this way than Miss Lovett, it really shouldn't be too long." He said reassuring her that this was an easy process before walking into the rather sterile government building with her to a receptionist where he could get the process started

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane smiled at his comment about her have a little zeltron in her."Well I didn't have some zeltron in me for a while" she whispered in his ear as she took his arm walking in to the sterile police station. She smiled at the male receptionist leaned up ob the counter "ms lovett the chief wanted to see you about those droids your company sent over you can go back" he said nervously.

She walked back to the chiefs office "chief" she said as the police chief looked up at her " aw miss lovett I was about to call those droids you sent have worked wonders I want to give a toast in your honor at the police ball" he said she smiled and blushed. "No need but that man out there" she said pointing at cyran " he's a bounty hunter and he needs to get his license renewed" she said the police chief looked perplexed " why the interest in him" the chief said. "I have a job for him that requires his license company thing strictly legal" she said with a smile the police chief looked at her then tapped on his computer "up to date he should find the new license on his datapad' he said as they shook hands and she walked out.

" All done and your issue Is done its on your datapad" she said with a smile taking his arm "back to my place to discuss business" she said as the chief walked closely by.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

It seemed that his new friend had some business here as she was seemingly called aside for something as he began to try and get his stuff done with the receptionist. She seemed to be called over with something about droids. She did mention something earlier about running her father's company, perhaps this had something to do with that.

However, it seemed as though as soon as he arrived with her she was walking back to him telling him that things were already taken care of. Watching her he raised an eyebrow. Kind of taken back with how quickly she seemed to handle it for him. He quickly checked his own data pad before she took his arm and confirmed that she wasn't messing with him. Putting the datapad away and looking down at her he smiled. "Well well, I suppose it pays off to have friends in high places." He said before walking back out of the building with her. "Oh and yes, back to you're place Miss Lovett." He added bafore leaning in some and softly speaking to her. "And thanks, a lot." Depending on the governments he was dealing with getting a license renewed was a real hassle for him.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She smiled and as they where got back to her limo she opened the door and got inside giving him a devious smile as he got inside the limo. "Where to Ms lovett" the driver asked she pressed the button "to my home" she said. Walking over and sitting on his lap she gave him a kiss. "You're welcome and if you ever need a favor just ask" she said.

Wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. She smiled kissing him again "did you want to go to my house or do you need to get going to fetch bounties" she asked looking into his eyes. She didn't expect to fall for someone today but she did.

So far Jane sounded pretty committed to keeping him around as some kind of friend with benefits. Which he didn't mind, after all he was in short supply of aristocratic friends lately. After she sat on him he smiled and kissed her back. "Considering that most bounties I take are half a galaxy away I think I can spare some time with my new best friend." He replied with a charming smile.

"After all it's the least I can do for you Miss Lovett, and plus, didn't you say you want discuss business at your place?" He questioned, somewhat wondering if it even really had to do with business at all. But who knows, perhaps this new affair he was having could prove to be fruitful for his profession as a bounty hunter. "Maybe you can be my new favorite client and employer, nothing like a little work place romance am I right?" He said before leaning in and kissing her deeply.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Sitting there happy and relaxed she listened to him. Part of her wanted to keep him here forever "new best friend do you view every woman you're in a relationship with and slept with that" she smirked obviously messing with him. Kissing him she loved the feeling he gave her even if might be the pheromones she didn't care "please call me Jane when we are alone I hate standing on ceremony" she said seeming minorly annoyed it didn't change how she felt.

"There isn't any major business that police chief was good friends with my father both despise bounty hunters" she said kissing him. "But if you want I can give you a job I was going to take care of it but" she said stretching giving him an amazing view of her chest " they wouldn't be strictly legal if your okay with that?" She asked. She smiled at being his favorite client and employer "Well if you start taking jobs from me I can pay in more than credits so I better be" she smiled kissing him putting his hands on her chest "and maybe you will be my favorite person to call" she said kissing him again.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

"Of course Jane..." He said with a smile, "And no don't refer to every women I'm with like that. Just the ones I like." Cyran said back to her, kissing back. He eyed her as she talked about her father and the police chief some and their views on bounty hunters. "Hmm, well I do like to keep myself on the right side of the law, so I guess we'll just have to see Jane." He said before gently running and hand through her lovely hair.

"If you're not careful than maybe it'll be me needing to hunt a bounty on you. It would be so tragic if we became star crossed lovers on opposite sides of the law." He teased some. "Oh and I'm sure you can think of all sorts of alternate ways to pay me back for the right job." Cyran commented before kissing her back again. He didn't mind just making out with her passionately until they made it back to her place.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
"Thats better" she said with a smile before kissing him again passionately. She blushed heavily her face turning red as he said he liked her "I'm sure they'd grow to like to like you" she jested loving his touch. She gasped at his tease "you would bring me in and not join me" she teased. Kissing his neck " I can show you when we get to my place" she said sensually.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom