Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply A chance encounter

Jane lovett

J
Corusant | coffeebloom Cafe | open table

The young blonde sith sat alone in a Cafe on corusant. For the first time in forever the young model and entrepreneur didn't know what to do with herself. She didn't have any fans or paparazzi to have to deal with not that she minded and she didn't have any pressing matters at the moment. Sipping on some coffee the young woman waited maybe someone would come along.

Corusant | coffeebloom Cafe | open table

Walking along into the cafe Cyran wasn't wearing his armor. Just some casual clothing. He doesn't come to Corusant all that often. But he recently realized that he forgot to renew his bounty hunting license with the Galactic Alliance. He honestly just hoped the galaxy could get itself together under a singular government so he could just have one license to worry about.

Since he was in the area he came in to pic himself up some coffee. Ordering it the employee asked for his name. "Cyran, C,Y,R,A,N..." He said before waiting a moment for them to prepare him his beverage. After he got his cup he paid and turned to head back out. But he noticed someone. A semi-familiar face he'd seen on beauty and gossip magazines. Jane Lovett he believed it was?

With a typical Zeltron confidence he made his way over to where they were before speaking. "Excuse me, I don't mean to be a bother. But, you aren't Jane Lovett are you?" He asked with a charming smile.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Sitting there enjoying the silence of not being in meetings wearing a suit she almost didn't notice or sense the zeltron coming. "It seems you know who I am but I'm afraid I don't know who you are?" She returned giving him an equally charming smile back. Forgetting her manners "you may join me if you wish I wouldn't mind" she said giving him another charming smile. She was glad he wasn't an admiring fan part of her could see him as a model but she wasn't going to say anything about that now.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Last edited by a moderator:
He was honestly quite glad that she didn't just disregard him. "Oh no worries about that, I'm really just some guy." He replied, humble to a fault at the moment. "It's just that where I'm from you're quite the star from what I know. I just haven't been back home in a while." He said, referring to Zeltros. I would make sense that someone like Jane was popular there, with beauty being a bit of a priority there.

Seeing that she was willing to let him join her he nodded before taking a seat. "Thanks, my name's Cyran, Cyran Vaas." He didn't really know too much about Jane from his knowledge. Just that she was a famous model. "So what brings you to Corusant Miss Lovett?" He figured he should ask, he wasn't sure if she was a local or not.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She liked his humbleness although she knew everyone had a story. "No one is just some person everyone is unique" she said as she heard him talk about her being a star she gave him a big flattering smile. "Zeltros does love its beauty and its a beautiful place. Although if your trying to give me a compliment you don't have to be subtle about it" she said as she stared into his eyes.

Jane repositioned slightly and unbottoning her coat to give her more breathing room and to show a little bit more cleavage not that she needed to but she wanted to be comfortable. As he sat down "Cyran vaas good Name for a good looking zeltron" she said. Somewhat watching his reaction while tacking a sip of her coffee as for his question " I live on corusant and it's where I run my clothing company and my father's company as well" taking another sip of her coffee letting that sink in for a moment "what are you doing on corusant if I may ask?" Not know anything about the man before her besides his name and planet of origin.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

"I suppose you're right about uniqueness. I guess when you're in such a big galaxy with so many larger than life people it can kind of make a guy think like me sometimes." He replied to her, feeling a little thoughtful about it as well. Staring back at her he continued. "But I figured that someone like you would feel drowned in compliments, and that maybe something more subtle could set one above the rest? Hehe" He said back, returning with a flattering smile of his own.

After she unbuttoned a little and called him good looking he smirked and blushed a little. His skin becoming a slightly deeper shade of pink. "Oh you're far too kind Miss Lovett." He listened to her answer his question as to what her relationship was to Corusant, nodding some as she spoke. "Well I was just here to sort out a bit of business. I'm something of a freelancer... um... well bounty hunter technically. Just needed to get my license renewed with the Galactic Alliance for doing work here." He explained, sounding a little hesitant to mention that he was a bounty hunter. He knew the profession had its stigmas and stereotypes of people associated with it.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She smiled at his comment to her saying everyone is unique. "Fair enough but your just as important as I in the grand scheme of things" she said sipping on her coffee. She blushed a little bit about his comment on subtly "I get hit on so much most of it is so bad" she said laughing with a beautiful laugh. Looking at him " I'm sure you don't want to hear about them though" she said looking at him blush from her comment and hearing what he said.

She was enjoying his company more than she thought she would. He seemed thoughtful and he wasn't constantly trying to get in her pants which was a bonus. "I only say things I mean plus when a girl that looks like me compliments you it might mean they like you" she said looking at him waiting for a response. She listened to him explain that he was a bounty hunter she could hear his hesitation to say what he was. And she could sense his unease with confessing that to her "well then Mr raas you will get no stigma from me as a matter of fact I'm gonna go with you to get to expedite the process" she said standing up and fixing the wrinkles of her shirt giving him plenty of time to stare at her butt in her form fitting pants.

" we can take my limo even if you prefer I make sure there is a bottle of very expensive wine in there if you want" she offered giving him a side view of her form in the suit.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Cyran was quickly getting the feeling that she was hitting on him, which was a surprising twist he thought. His blushed skin deepened a little as after she said about people like her complimenting him. He heard her reply to him mentioning himself being a bounty hunter. Feeling quite good that she not only didn't mind but even wanted to help him. "Really, you can do that? Thank you so much." He said back before taking a sip from his coffee as he did he watched her get up and possibly pose for him. His eyes widened for a split moment but he looked back up at her to keep his gaze towards her face instead. He didn't want to seem rude.

He continued drinking his coffee to finish. When he pulled to cup back he listened to her mention them taking her limo before she gave him a nice side view. Man... she was quite lovely. Feeling a little lost for words he blinked a little before replying and getting up from his seat with her.
"Uh, W-wine sounds good. I normally like more tasty beverages anyways. In oder to get someone like me feeling a little woozy you need something more fitting for a combustion engine." He joked with a warm chuckle. Subtly referring to how zeltrons have two livers for that kind of stuff. Standing next her he continued. "Well, than Miss Lovett, shall we?" He said, before offering her his arm to take. Acting rather courtly for the prestigious women who seem to be willing to help him.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She smiled as his blush deepened "I can and your welcome" she said. She could sense him looking at her for that split second not that she minded she was used to it. Smiling at his loss for words his clamoring response she giggled at his joke with her cute giggle. "Well then I guess it's a good thing I'm not trying to get you drunk unless you want to be" she said somewhat seductively with a beautiful smile.

" why thank you Mr raas" she said taking his arm. Resting her head on his shoulder as they made their way out to her limo her driver got out and opened the door of her gold colored stretch hover limo. "Where to Ms lovett?" The driver asked " we are going to get his bounty hunter license renewed" she said as she climbed in first slightly bending over infront of cyran. After cyran got inside the limo the driver shut the door and walked around to start driving. The seating inside the limo was all white with silver lining and walls the windows inside where one sided with no visible windows on the outside. Jane opened a drawer in the limo pulling out a bottle of expensive red wine and two glasses. She seemed to have no problem uncorking it and pouring into both handing him one. "So cyran if I may ask what drew you to being a bounty hunter?" She asked with with interest in her eyes leaning forward. Giving him a direct view of her chest put her elbows on her knees inadvertently pushing her chest out slightly more but well with her shirts capacity to keep them from popping out. She could continue to flatter him in a moment but she always wanted to be a bounty hunter but her life was predetermined for her.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

As they made there way to the Limo he recalled the fact that he'd never been in one before. Cyran simply followed Jane inside of it and took a seat across from here inside it. He was just looking around inside it at it's craftsmanship while Jane went through the drawer to pull out the bottle. He felt a little out of his element inside the vehicle, even though he'd always wanted luxury crafts like this and space yachts for himself.

Look back to her he had a happy bright smile on his face before he looked down to see that she was handing him a glass of wine. "Oh thank you very much. I do have to say Miss Lovett I honestly didn't expect such hospitality." He said before thinking about how to reply to her question about him being a bounty hunter. But she would've seen him make an accidental glance at her chest before looking back into her eyes. Here blueish hues being similar to his own. "W-Well, to be honest I didn't always want to become a bounty hunter. In fact my big dream is to become a musician. But I need something to pay the bills unless I want to be a starving artist. Bounty Hunting is plentiful freelance work and full of adventure to pull experience from to write songs I suppose." He said back to her thinking back some to his younger years.

"But also when I was a wee lad I kind of looked up to the tales and legends of some of the famous bounty hunters from the Galactic Empire. I guess my idolized image of them is why I adhere to the creed so diligently." He explained to her. Cyran acted rather professionally and only took legal bounties. That limited his work but he felt it was important to his ideals.
"Now I would ask you Miss Lovett why you're a model, but I feel like that's a rhetorical question for someone like yourself." He said with a charming smile, again subtly complimenting her on her beauty.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She sat there " what can I say your the first person in days that hasn't tried sucking up to me for something and your not losing your mind being a fan." She said as she caught him looking at her chest she smiled "it's alright if you look at them if you want" she said with a smirk. she listened to hin tell his story and what kind of jobs he did as she was sipping her wine." A musician huh I'm guessing you would do amazing with that voice" she remarked as she looked into his blue eyes.

there he went complimenting her beauty she blushed her face turning red " Well what can I say I really had a nack. For the walk most models have plus my looks and I loved trying on expensive clothing plus my father being rich definitely got me noticed by the right people fast and the rest is history" she said as she set down her wine glass and pulled off her coat she gave him a seductive smile "plus being a model and a business owner of a clothing business have their perks" she said Continuing with the smile. Occasionally sipping from her drink her black shirt was form fitting over her but it hide her bra fortunately. Getting up and walking over she sat right beside him her chest easily noticeable she continued to look into his "what would you do with 50 million credits?" She asked as her hand rested on his opposite shoulder.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

After she commented on him starring he blushed once more. Even though she basically gave him the green light he didn't really wanna come off like that to her. Than she complimented his voice which he considered really nice since that was something he has actually work on in the past. So it was good to hear it pay of some with a lady like her.

Than she began to take off her coat, seemingly flashing him a sultry smile and soon she was sitting next to him. At this point he wasn't just blushing, he was straight flushed. As she asked her last question he took a drink from the wine, quickly finishing it just about half the glass before thinking about how to best respond.
"Um... Well I guess I never really gave that much though. Like I'd always wanted to be wealthy. It would certainly help with finances probably for the rest of my life. I could not work so hard on bounties, I uh..." He felt like he was beginning to ramble a little at answering his question. Cyran still just felt like "some guy" so that kind of money would probably be a little overwhelming to him at first. "But to be really honest, I'd probably just look to retire earlier and pursue hobbies. Probably expensive hobbies so I'd wanna invest money like that and maybe get more out of it and travel, probably lots of traveling." Cyran felt like he could really go on about what he could do with that kind of money. Looking back into her eyes, that were considerably close now, and even more pretty he asked with a light grin. "What would you do with 50 million credits Miss Lovett?" He figured her answer would be way more different than his.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She smiled as he stuttered his face flushed she found it adorable. As he explained his answer she smiled he would use it wisely she was happy about it. "Then your smarter than most and better looking" she said giving him another sultry smile with slight longing in her eyes. Hearing his question "well I'd probably go shopping and go to a spa its work looking this good" she said standing up and doing a little spin "then the rest I don't know save the rest for later" she said.

just then "ms lovett I hate to intrude but I will have to take a detour there is a police blockade ahead it will take atleast 45 minutes longer" her driver said over comms. She got a sinister smile on her face an threw a leg over cyran's lap looking down at him as she sat on his lap she took her top off revealing a white bra leaned in to his right ear and whispered "you have 45 minutes to rock my world" as she started kissing him.

45 minutes later

She layed there breathless "I'm glad this part is sound proof" she said looking over at him catching her breath sweat glistening on her " Well someone seems happier" she said with a smirk.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

He raised a brow as she looked at him after the driver gave the "bad new" to them about the ride being longer. After she quickly sat on his lap he sort of gasps at the suddenness of her advances and watched her with wide eyes. He pretty quickly got the idea of where things were going before this. His biological features as a zeltron made that rather clear. But like this? It was a pleasant surprise to say the least.

Before she got "too friendly" with him he was about to confess something he felt like she should know before hand but it didn't seem like she was gonna give him even a moment to think about that. After she said he had 45 minutes to "rock" her world he was bombarded with her passions, which was more intoxicating to him as a zeltron than whatever expensive and potent booze she could hope to give him.

45 minutes later

Sitting there, breathing heavily with as he was riding the high down from some of the best 45 minutes of his life he looked at her as she spoke grinning. "Wow... I don't think I'll be able to see you're photo albums the same way now... hehe" Cyran said with a chuckle. "Not how I saw my day going at all." He said before giving her a sultry smirk.

Jane lovett

J
She laughed at his comment about her photo albums. "Well then I hope I can continue to make it better" she said with a sultry smile of her own "although i got the feeling you wanted to tell me something as we where starting what was it?" She asked moving to be on top of him for the third time today. Kissing his lips she smiled she waited for his question when her driver came over the comms again "ms lovett we will arrive any minute" he said. She used the force to hit the comms "we will let ourselves out just pull up and wait for us to depart ourselves" she said looking back down at to cyran.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Feeling her move back on top of him he smiled back. "I hope you can, if keeping a zeltron boyfriend is worth it to you. Depending on who we're with it can be high maintenance." He said before recalling what he was planning to tell her before she got all hot and bothered. "Well, I suppose it's better to tell you late than never. I just hope you won't hate me. Some women certainly do."

Cyran sounded a little hesitant but he would keep from telling her the truth. "I'm well... married. And before you get too upset if you do, we've already worked out that our relationship is an open one." He was glad that him and his wife dealt with that when they did. After all monogamy is almost taboo in zeltron society. "I hope that I didn't just ruin anything.." He remarked.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She smiled "oh your my boyfriend now I was just using you for my physical needs" she said jokingly. "And for the record I'm High maintenance " she said knowing she could be. When he said he was married she didn't mind. "As long as you don't go telling people about us and allow us to have an open relationship I don't mind at all" she said kissing him on the lips.

She smiled wickedly "so is your wife interested in women or just men" she asked kissing him again on the chest with a mischievous look in her eye. "If she is interested in women maybe she will let you watch us" she said her eyes filled with wanting.

That was some good new that she told him. Quite a few women who weren't zeltrons saw people like Cyran as cheating scumbags and as a lech. Even though he personally saw himself as a little more reserved than most of his kin. He more than gladly kissed her back, willing to keep this little affair between them secret for now at least. He could imagine her public reputation might be a bit compromised if she was seen having an affair with a c or b list bounty hunter.

Than she began to ask some about his wife's interests. "Oh well, I believe the word you humans use is Bi, after we established an open relationship with each other we basically followed up with inviting a third wheel that evening. And she was quite nice." He said referring to the woman they enthralled together on their vacation once. "And if I had to watch I suppose she wouldn't mine. hehe" He said with a slight laugh and a smile before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her once more.

"Now I won't tell anybody about this if you want. Even though I just know if I told my folks back home at zeltros it would be high fives all around. They were kind of shocked when I told them I was married." He explained to her, letting her in on a bit of his family life.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She laughed at his comment about getting a third wheel before he kissed her. For some reason his arms around her made her feel comfortable "who says your folks would believe you anyway if I wasn't there to corroborate the story" she said with a smirk as she whent in to give him a kiss. "And for the record I wouldn't mind if you joined us" she said sitting up giving him a view of her "we have have to go get your license renewed then back to my place?" she said smirking ready for another 45 minute session but knowing it had to wait a while as she started getting dressed

She made a good point, if he just starting saying that he was possibly in a relationship with a famous galaxy wide super model his family would just think that he was being hyperbolic. Than he heard her talk about what they were kind of in this limo do to in the first place. Having kind of forgetting what he was really on this planet for. "Oh yeah, I guess things kind of happened so quickly I sort of forgot why I was here." He replied, to her watching some as she got dressed.

"Back to you're place huh? Well if this limo has really just been an appetizer for something much more grand than how could I not say yes to that?" He laughed some as he began getting dressed as well. Referring to both the glamor of just this limo and her as well. He could easily see her having some high-rise penthouse in a really affluent part of town. Cyran wondered just what kind of life style someone like Jane really lived as he got himself fully dressed.

Jane lovett

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom