Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A chance encounter

It had been some time since I had visited my home world of coruscant. The last time I was here my brother witnessed how much bigger and stronger I was than him when I took absolute pleasure in breaking him. He was no match for me either I was twice the size of him and I squashed him like a bug. Making him kneel before me was easy enough while I took his feeble body breaking him limb by limb. He begged me stop when I draped him over my knee snapping his back like a twig. I couldn’t stop myself when I crushed his skull in a headlock when I took his head and just by flexing my gorgeous bicep I squeezed his head like a melon. Well that was then and this is now, Unfortunately I am here on business, a man had recently contacted me wishing to meet with me, he wished to discuss a matter of becoming my apprentice, well little did he know I would make him my slave first. He would be in for a rude awakening. As all who know me best know that I love to wear clothing that reveals my superb physique, and I’m not afraid to show it either, I wanted this man to see me as I am.

So I chose to wear my short shorts, showing off my glorious thighs, and my knee high stilleto boots, which are my favorite by the way. Well of course I have to wear my halter top just in case I take off my sith robes, 'd Love him to see my beautiful biceps, which I must say are absolutely massive because at that point I would love to crush him like a little bug. I just smirked walking through the bar, everyone taking a double look at me. I already know they are thinking twice about making me angry, why wouldn’t they, I would love to show them that I am as strong as I am muscular. I bet half these people would love to have at least half the size of my massive arms. I love to say they don't even come close. Unfortunately the only seats available were at the bar, I myself preferred a booth, but I suppose this would have to cerfice. So I sat at the bar and ordered my drink, of course I made the bartender give it to me for free. He had a weak mind and I played on the fact that he was deathly afraid of me. A little image placed in his mind, along the lines of me snapping him in half sealed the deal. Personally I would have loved the opportunity of folding him in half. Actually I would have preferred squeezing his head with my own hands compressing his skull like a vice. Imagine a women taking your head and squeezing your skull like a vice slowly grinding to dust with the force. You dont need to imagine, that women is me.

I laughed when a burly fellow stumbled behind into me, he grabbed my arm, I couldnt help myself, as it were second nature I flexed. I flooded his mind with every image of me crushing and breaking him. I looked into his eyes when He felt the sheer size of my arms, I spun around in my stool, I made sure he saw that I was in fact more muscular than he was. He made it so easy for me to crush his neck with one hand while he was kneeling. I had to prove a point, I felt the need to take his skull and crush it between my fingers. I felt his body go limp when I through him aside. I ordered a drink and waited.

Last edited:
Talon arrived just as Koudelka snapped the mans neck with just her one hand , this was not uncommon for a sith. Talon had heard about Koudelka and her exploits of how she enjoys breaking people’s limbs. Talon really wanted to see for himself if Koudelka was as big as the rumor’s said. Surveying the room and Talon was not disappointed the short blond lived up to the rumor’s. Every pound of her was full of muscle; from across the bar she looked big. This was the first time he had ever seen such power, a women crushing a person’s skull with her own hands, and then to just toss them aside like a paper weight. He was amazed how she simply just turned the mans skull into a squeezed melon.

From his vantage point from the other side of the bar Koudelka looked big, as Talon walked closer he soon realized she just wasn’t big, she was ripped, he could only see how ripped her legs sitting cross legged he saw just how large and muscular she truly was, but underneath her robes he could only imagine the size of her.

Koudelka was ripped more than he had expected, and she flaunted it out of pride just to intimidate everyone around her. Talon could see himself serving the Amazon.

By the time he was at the bar the employees had already removed the broken body. Talon sat down next to the Amazon, If all went well he wouldn’t be the one laying on the floor in a heep of broken body parts. Koudelka more than likely noticed him staring at her in amazement of how massive she was. Talon glanced at himself and then back at her wondering how it was even possible to become as muscular as she was, he was almost afraid to ask.

“I am Talon, and I presume you must be Koudelka”

I sat smirking I noticed he couldn’t help but stare at me, One of the reasons I wore my favorite shorts, I wanted him to see how ripped I am. I slowly spun my stool around to face him showing him even as I sat cross legged,that I was twice the size of him. Talon was different, I could sense it, It felt as though he almost adored me, it wouldn’t take much of an effort for him to worship me. I could almost guarantee his loyalty. I sensed he would kneel and serve me well. He was already comparing himself to me, just to give him another taste I switched positions, swapping I continued to sit, I loved how much more muscular I was than him and he watched every moment of it.

Instead of speaking at loud I used telepathy speaking to his mind.

I am Koudelka, I look forward to becoming your master, and you will adore and serve me. I give you two options worship me willingly or I will simply break you, and as you have seen I could crush you like a vice. Its your choice life or death.

I know he will, I can see it in his eyes. I wanted him to understand, I simply pinched two of my fingers together and Talon was gasping for air. When I sensed he had enough I released him.

Life or do I get to enjoy breaking you piece by piece.

Talon couldn't help but stare as the muscular women slowly spun around in her chair. He couldn't believe there was a women in the galaxy with her enormous muscles. She enjoyed him watching her while she sat slowly flexing:her bicep looked like the size of massive boulders on the verge of ripping through her robes; if she was wearing tights he could only imagine she would tear through those as well.It was obvious she wore Her short skirt only to reveal the sheer size of her legs. Koudelka by his guess was at least twice the size of him, he feared having those massive biceps wrapped around his neck severing his head from his body.

Talon was powerless when all she did was pinch her two fingers together force choking him, only releasing him when she felt he had enough. Koudelka wasn’t asking him she was already commanding him to worship her :if he refused The Amazon would take pleasure in breaking him like a vice. He forced himself not to think about becoming her next victim, he couldn’t image the pain while she wrapped her arm around his head slowly compressing his skull.Kneeling down before his amazon queen, he was completely enthralled by her, mesmerized by every inch of muscle on the women.

I will kneel and worship you, I am now bound in servitude to you. I will do all that is asked of me.

Talon responded with the use of telepathy
Koudelka Koudelka

Last edited:
I will kneel and worship you, I am now bound in servitude to you. I will do all that is asked of me.

I was enjoying every moment as my new slave starred as if in a trance while he witnessed the sheer size of muscular body. I gave little effort in enthralling Talon, and now he was kneeling before me calling me his queen. I knew now I had complete control over him, Talon was MINE. He would bow and worship the ground I walked on, If he failed me I would fold him in half, crush his skull, and snap his body like a twig. I would make him wish he had never met me, than he would fully understand how strong I really am when I become his greatest nightmare. I can sense his fear, I know what he is afraid of. My mountain sized biceps wrapped around his neck slowly squeezing and crushing his neck,I would allow him to gasp for air before I fully snap his head off. I may even fold him in half, or crush his skull.

For now he knelt beside me completely enthralled to me, I saw it in his eyes; Talon worshipped me. I stood before my kneeling slave, raising his chin to look up at me, my finger tip digging into his flesh. I wanted him to see, I slipped out of my Sith robes, I was wearing a sleeveless belly shirt. I needed to show him that I was indeed twice the size of him, and If he failed me He would understand what I would do to him. I made sure he watched while I flexed and he saw that His Queen was absolutely twice the size of him. All I did was stand behind him, I placed him in an headlock, slowly I flexed, squeezing till he grasped for air.

"Fail me and Ill snap your neck like twig" I whispered in his ear. I could have released him but I wanted him to feel his fear. Slowly I flexed so he could feel my bicep slowly crushing his neck.. Talon was my thrall he would obey me. Even if I snapped a few of his limbs, I released him before I got carried away and actually did snap his neck. "You may rise Talon. You belong to me now"

Absolutly enthralled to her Talon watched as his Massive queen stood before him, her finger tip digging into his chin while she lifted his head so he could watch first hand the sheer size of his queen. When she took off her robes and flexed before him did he fully see just how much muscle his queen had. It was as he had guessed Koudelka was twice the size of him, every part of her was just big and muscular. He could only watch while she wrapped her arm around his neck, shuddering while he felt her rock hard bicep slowly squeeze until he was grasping for air, hoping she would release him. His queen began squeezing again this time it felt as though her bicep grew, and became as solid as a mountain is when he could feel something crack. Talon tried as he may to break her hold but he failed miserably, grasping her arm; his queen flexed her boulder for a bicep. The solid mass of muscle grew spreading his fingers apart, he couldn't even wrap both of his hands around her massive arm. He knelt in awe at her sheer power; how even her one arm felt as hard as the strongest rock he had ever felt. She could have squashed him like a melon if she so desired to.

Just at that moment his Queen had released him, allowing him to rise. When he stood as commanded Talon left everything behind, he had belonged to her now. He would worship and obey her every command. Was when someone walked by and made some remark about her"You'll kneel to that" Without hesitation Talon withdrew his saber and with turn on a heal he quickly loped his head off."She is my Queen"
Koudelka Koudelka

Last edited:
Talon adored and worshiped me,I was his Queen. Talon belonged to me now, every time I flexed he stared in adoration, he kept staring at the size of my arms. It was time I showed him how powerful I am.When I felt him shuddder every time I squeezed his head in a headlock, I flexed making my bicep a perfect mass of muscle compressing his neck. Talon adored my enormous bicep crushing his neck; I loved how he even tried to wrap both hands around my beautiful rock hard bicep. I kept squeezing while he had his hands wrapped around my arm. I know it must have felt like squeezing concrete. If Talon didn't adore me I would have crushed his skull like a melon. I kept squeezing until I felt a crack before I released him.

"Good I would have preferred if you brought him to me and I would have broke him slowly." I wanted to see his reaction if he enjoyed watching me crush our enemies.

Last edited:
Koudelka was more than his master she was his queen. Talon felt more than adoration he worshiped her, Koudelka was magnificent and Talon stood mesmerized staring at the size of her. She looked as solid as a concrete wall, her biceps alone doubled more than the size of his own and they felt like blocks of concrete: he couldnt even wrap his hands around them. Her bicep alone felt like a human vice pressed against his skull koudelka could have squashed him like a melon.Her legs were chiseled and they were the size of tree trunks; her abs were a perfect chessboard. Talon viewed her as a perfectly sculpted enormous muscular women, a work of art.

Talon worshiped his queen and undoubtedly would kill for her as he had just done without question. If Koudelka preferred him bringing some one before her to break, he would obey. On the other hand he would enjoy the spectacle of watching her crush some poor sole.

Talon smirked; he wanted to see his Queen crush someone with her magnificent muscular body. As it so happens a gentleman was taking up a whole booth to himself and he was sure his Queen was tired of sitting at the bar. After speaking to the gentleman he refused to leave giving him the perfect opportunity for him to bring him before his queen.

"My Queen this man here refuses to leave and give you his seat. I am sure he is dieing to find to find out if your as strong as you look"
Talon was dieing to see this man being crushed by his sculpted muscular Queen.
Koudelka Koudelka

Last edited:
"Well done my very little prince, your adoration will be rewarded. I will give you the pleasure of seeing this man broken"

Talon had become more obedient than I had first expected, I didn't think he would be so willing to adore me as much as he did, by his actions alone he loved adoring my enormous muscles,well my biceps to be more specific and now I would give him that pleasure. He had found someone I could crush with my bare hands, this was an opportunity to have a booth to ourselves. And Talon would obviously get to see me break this man entirely, If seeing my gorgeous biceps made him worship me than that was exactly what he was going to see. I leaned over the table pressing the palms of my hands flexing my triceps on the table. I loved watching the man eing my gorgeous arms; he was puny andI loved how I was more than twice the size of him.

"You are sitting in my booth, puny little man. My little prince here rather enjoys watching me crush and break little men like yourself. Oh my look at that my biceps are nearly as big as your head."

I loved tormenting the man with my enormous muscles. Flexing before him, assuring he saw my rock hard biceps. Making sure Talon was watching me the whole time. I gave the puny man a devilish smile while he went to feel my beautiful bicep. They always want to feel just how powerful my arms are. This little man would not be disappointed, I made sure he felt my mountain of a bicep before I crushed him. I gave him another smirk, while he just like all the others failed to wrap their fingers around my gorgeous biceps. I flexed hard so he could feel how rock solid my arm was I was smirking the whole time as he felt my bicep become a giant size sphere of solid muscle. Whe he attempted to wrap his around it.

"Have you ever felt such a perfect enormous solid mass of rock hard muscle. How does feel knowing that you will never be able to wrap your hands around my enormous arms. Just think of how much pleasurable it will be feeling every bone in your body being crushed by me. I'm going to crush you, break you; fold you in half and twist you like a pretzel."

I hoisted the man out from the booth, of course he felt just the same as a paper weight while I grabbed him with only one hand. I decided to give the whole bar a little show, I began gorilla pressing with little effort and continued to military press him a few times in mid air before dropping him behind me. Turning around I gave the whole bar a super hero pose, I wanted everyone to see my gorgeous enormous muscles up close and personal. I relished in the fact that I was bigger than the majority of the patrons in here, and my little prince's eyes never wavered off me, and neither did anyone else's and I was thier goddess a perfect solid mass of muscle. Crouching down before the puny little man he looked up and all he saw was me a women a goddess chizeled with enormous amounts of muscle.

"Did you enjoy being hoisted in the air, by an enormous muscular goddess. Talon only wishes he could have felt my mountain biceps again. Dont you Talon are you wishing I gorilla pressed you instead of him? Dknt worry Talon you can have your turn soon enough I know your dieing for me to wrap this gorgeous bicep around your neck I bet you already miss feeling my enormous arms wrapped around your puny little neck Sadly for you the last thing you will see is me breaking you piece by piece"

Talon was beginning to regret offering this man up to Koudelka His Queen. He was getting all of her attention, she was his queen and Talon adored and worshiped her, not this man. Talon desired to be the one hoisted in the air feeling her enormous solid mass of muscle compressing him. Koudelka was not only his Queen but a Goddess and he adored her. She was absolutely correct he missed feeling the size of her giant sized muscular arms. He believed Kouldelka shouldn't be flexing for the broken man on the floor she should be showing him how powerful and muscular she was. He couldn't keep his eyes off her; every time she flexed he wanted her to wrap her giant sized muscular arms around his neck he wanted and feel the rock hard muscle slowly squeezing him.

Only after reading his mind did his muscle Goddess speak to him.

"Dont you Talon are you wishing I gorilla pressed you instead of him? Don't worry Talon you can have your turn soon enough I know your dieing for me to wrap this gorgeous bicep around your neck I bet you already miss feeling my enormous arms wrapped around your puny little neck "

Koudelka already knew what his next answer was going to be, she knew he was adoring her every minute.

"Yes; I regret bringing him before you. I am the one who adores and worships you. It should have been me that you gorilla pressed. I wish it had been me you squeezed with those beautiful arms."

Talon moved in closer and knelt down before his Goddess. He vowed to worship and adore her; he wanted to reach for her enormous arm but knew he had to have her permission first. Seeing her up colse Talon watched her and kept staring at her sheer power and the size of her giant sized muscular body.

"I have vowed to worship and adore you, not only are you my queen but a Goddess I will serve"
Koudelka Koudelka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom