Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Koudelka

4e6mjhd7.jpg

Name: Koudelka
Race: Human
Height: 5'8
Weight: 275 Lbs
Eye Colour: Ocean Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde
Skin Colour: Tanned
Affiliation: Sith Legionnaire

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me

Appearance & Personality
4e6mjhd7.jpg

I am strong willed and straight forward; I have never been afraid to tell you how it is. But I will tell you this I am vindictive and unforgiving, cross me and you will suffer the consequences.Throughout my life most have viewed me as an abomination but I am proud of how I look I am not ashamed of myself.I am 5’8 I am proud to say I am 275 LBS of solid muscle my biceps are absolutely enormous and hard as concrete, my quads are thick as they are wide and heavily muscled. Oh and my calves are spheres of concrete. My abdominals are cut like a chessboard. The last person crushed his hand them when he tried to punched me.I am the perfectly sculpted muscle Goddess. I will take pleasure in showing you that I am a gorgeous wall of muscle compressing you like a compacter. I would love the chance to crush you limb by limb and wrap my gorgeous enormous biceps around your neck as I tightly squeeze so you can feel my rock hard bicep crushing your esophagus . I love training regularly and watching my muscle grow even larger than you can imagine. I enjoy playing with my weaker enemy, disciplining them; I love showing them that they are weaker than me, I take pleasure in showing them that I am a gorgeous muscular goddess and I have no quarrels in crushing you just for fun. Especially when I get the opportunity to crush, break, snap and fold you half. I am a human vice I will squash your skull like a melon and turn you into a pretzel. Nothing gives me more satisfaction from overpowering my weaker enemy and making them realize that I am a muscular Goddess and I will squash you.

I do though have rather expensive tastes, I enjoy expensive clothing and shopping, and fine dining, just because I enjoy training and becoming bigger and stronger than you doesn’t mean I do not want to look my best.

Biography

4e6mjhd7.jpg

Hello my name is Koudelka and I was born on Coruscant to a middle class family. Even as a child I knew I was different, all my peers concerned themselves with pleasing everyone, I myself desired none of these things. As I grew up I noticing I developed faster and I no matter what I did muscles grew in size at an alarming rate because of this I was picked on because my muscles kept on getting bigger. I am 5'8 and my muscles were becoming larger and stronger than the boys my age. Thats when I noticed I could break bones, a boy made the mistake of trying to punch me and I retaliated by grabing his fist and I slowly squeezed and realized I completely crushed it. After that I took pleasure in crushing body parts with my enormous beautiful muscles.

That doesn't mean I don't have my own faults.
I was raised in a a family where my brothers were more respected than I, even though I was stronger than both of them they were jealous that I out-weighed and had far bigger muscles than them.

I knew the day when I killed them that I would finally be known. I trained every day and after my thirteenth birthday, which was the day my brother was to be named heir to my families empire. I knew I had to train to become bigger and stronger than my family. I trained in solitude away from my family observing that my muscles kept growing and becoming bigger, so when I finally returned to my family they would see just how enormous I have become. Little did they know I had became a sith; I became a massive muscled Amazon. My father failed to understand that I was his daughter, my own brother would never be as strong as I am and I trained even harder so he would see that. Even in my youth I strived to become bigger and stronger,I remember when I returned from my solitude and my brothers gasped in terror seeing me their sister was was an absolute mass of pure rock solid muscle. I took pleasure when my father realized when I had shown my brothers they were weaker than I. Was their really any denying, any one could have known I am huge compared to them.

On the day of my reckoning I would prove my worth, I made him realize the sith code had made me what I am and he still claimed that I was an abomination. He was right I enjoyed force choking him as he crawled away away from me. I picked him up and I folded him in half across my knee and snapped him in half like a tooth pick, I flattened their skulls with my bare hands.

4e6mjhd7.jpg

Under the training of the sith I soon realized not by my strength alone could I overpower my enemies, but I could also use the fore to weaken them and break them. I have been trained in hand to hand combat, and upon constructing my first double bladed lightsaber to cut down any of those who apposed me. I have been Trained to use the force to weaken my enemy and crush them limb by limb.
Still my favorite ability is force choking my enemy,while I crush them limb by limb that I may break my enemies to do my will. Still most view me as an abomination because they fail to understand the true nature of the force.

Last edited:

Force Powers

Force Mask
Menory Walk
Drain Life
Foece Shadow
Force Mask
Force Drain
Force corrupt.
Force Insanity
Force Cloak
Telepathy