Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Castle To Far

The lighting strike did not go as plan since the master of Ren simply absorbed it power and added it to his own, 'dammit I forgot that was a thing'. Her strike hit his knee, forcing him doing dome good damage to his robotic legs but it wasn't enough, "oh shi... egh". His robotic arm grab a hold of her neck, choking her with considerable force, not even her superhuman strength could stop him from crushing her wind pipe, preventing her from breathing.

Before she could react with a kick or something else she was slammed into a wall, the force dazing her, making the world spin, the constant knocking about making Kurenai's go lip, her body thrown against the ground like a rag doll. She gasped and coughed, 'he certainly is strong', she lay on the floor both combatants injured from their respectful attacks.

Marcues voice came over the intercom, "I'm not sure ill make it, this guy is powerful, just make sure you get out". As Kyrel approached she drew her cortisis knife, putting all the remaining strength into a thrust aimed at his other leg, she may not be able to beat him but could immobilize the cyborg to allow Marucs a clean escape.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] l [member="Marcus Lund"]

Marcus rushed down the stairs as he heard Kurenai's voice over his com, he pulled out his plaster "No im not gonna lose you to this place aswel, just hold on im almost there" he said as he heard the sound of the fight getting louder, he roundet the last coner and saw the 2 of them fighting, he opend fire at Kyrel whit his blaster "back of tin man" he yelled at the cyborg as he fired upon him, he tossed at grenade over the head of the ren, as it exploded above the cyborgs head it showered im in a adhesive, hoping ti would immobilze the cyborg or atleast slow him down anof to drag Kurenai away.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Kyrel was about to move upon Kurenai, his victory was absolute as he approached slowly, his saber at his side. He was determined to take care of his enemy. He looked to her his anger slowing into a more venomous tone as he said to her. "You woman are no match for the dark side, now how will I deal with you." He said contemplating on what to do with her, thinking of several ideas of what to do. He looked at her and raised his saber ready.

Then a man came towards him running, blasters in hand which Kyrel noticed with ease as he blocked the shots with his saber, his anger rising again as he stabbed his saber into Kurenai's side hitting her kidney, but not before he had been covered with an adhesive. He looked to the cyborg angry as to what he was doing here, but when he used the Force and sensed his thoughts. He pulled his saber back to him, the intense blade melting the adhesive. He then approached the man raising his blade slowly as he spoke in a menacing growl through the vocabulator. "Leave this place now. I have no quarrel with you, and if you don't I will kill Asheda that I promise you."

[member="Marcus Lund"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Asheda Tyr"]

She looked at Kyrel with a 'your and idiot look', 'I use the dark side you moron'. but that face soon changed to fear as he came closer, lewd though running through his mind, but not before Marcus came to her supposed aid. The pain in her abdomen was excruciating, causing her to yell out in pain, the mans saber burning a hole all the way through, but not before the Master or Ren was stuck in place by a Freeze grenade distracting him for a few moments.

She pulled out her cortosis blade form it pouch on her armor and plunged it towards his leg intent on immobilizing the Master, the wound would slowly heal, but her energy was being drained, hopefully Marcus would be able to carry her back to the ship. Regardless if the knife hit its mark she needed to provide some cover, it was risky but in addition she also threw a thermal detonator behind her person, the explosion would cause enough force to push both darksiders to the ground.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] l [member="Marcus Lund"]

Marcus slowly walked closer to Kunrenai and Kyrel, his blaster stil aimed at the ren "easy there tin man, we are on are way out already, at this point your the one slowing down Thad process, stand aside and wel be gone before you knowe it" his face twisted in anger as he heared the rens thread against Asheda, he opens his mechanical hand, arcs of electricity jumping between the now open fingers "At this moment i got little quarrel whit you, but try Thad and wel see how wel those cybernetics of you stand up to a electric current strong anof to fry a gamorrean"

he darted forward the moment the explosion went on, and started dragging Kunrenai back toward the ship, piking her up from the floor once they were about a meter away from the ren.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom