Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Castle To Far

The cloaked ship excited out of hyperspace over the volcanic planet of Mustafar, its red manga veins being visible from space. On bored the ship was the seasoned mercenary commando, APX operative and dark Jedi knight Kurenai, along with [member="Marcus Lund"], her recent friend after a meeting on Na Shadda and current employer, in a sense of things.

Her cyborg acquaintance had talked her into coming on this so called raid to help his 'friend' that had been captured by the first order. She did not know the all the details but it was the least she could do after he helped her track down some one too, though this trip would be much more dangerous, perfect to test one skills. Another reasons for coming going along with this trip was her personal dislike of the First Order, she had seen their destructive influence over the years, form its foundation to the most recent wars.

She turned to Marcus as the ship entered the atmosphere, "So we going to go throught the plan one more time or are you ready to go once we hit the dirt"?

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Marcus sat in the ship looking over his equipment to make sure it was all working fine, oiling the hinges of his mechanical arm just to be sure the volcanic ash wouldn't interfere whit them to much, as he mental prepared himself fore the mission to come, the thought of trying to break into a ren stronghold like this made him nervous, he preferred to stay away from places like this. He breath out steadily clearing his mind, calming himself, today was to important to let his nerves distract him.

he turned to [member="Kurenai Yumi"] clenching his mechanical fist as he dit "the pan is simple we go in, find [member="Asheda Tyr"] , see why she send out a distress signal, help her whit whatever it is she needs are aid whit, and make are way out of here again whiteout getting coped to pieces by ren's, simple right" he said the last part whit a nervous smile, before he looked out of the window muttering to himself "were here Asheda"

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel Ren was lost in his meditation as when he felt a disturbance in the Force, his mistress Asheda would most likely be in his chambers or doing some training, but that did not matter as when he was, but as he meditated quietly within the Bacta he felt a disturbance in the Force, that as soon as he had felt it he started to remove himself from his meditation chamber, and his armor was put together, as he stepped forth he pulled his sabers to him and went to his chambers where she would be there if not then he knew where she was.

He looked upon the monitors for outside and saw a ship getting close to the Castle, Kyrel looked at it in a puzzled way curious of why they were here, and had a strange feeling of keeping Asheda close to him, but nonetheless she belonged to him now, if they were here for her then they would be disappointed at what they came here for. She was his dark mistress now, someone who was driven mad with her primal desires that he mercifully indulged, but no matter he would deal with them soon enough.

He sat in the chair watching and waited for them to enter, deciding not to resist as he was mostly curious, he waited for what would happen when they entered.

[member="Marcus Lund"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

The ship slowly made its decent towards the castle, seeming undetected by any ground forces present, though crimson knew first hand that the Ren's present at the castle would feel her and Marcus. "The disciples will be child's play, its that master that worries me, worst come to worst I can fake being killed while you make your escape, we go in slit up, no doudt this Asheda you talk about will be on the upper most levels, as such I'll lead the Ren master to the lower levels".

Finally the ship touched down, the landing rap hissing and blowing away steam. Kurenai slipped out of the craft, trying to be a stealth as possible, but not bothering to hide her force signature, the Ren would need to keep his focus on her at all time. The commando made with quick movement to the front wall, activating her saber and plunging it in, slicing a large enough entrance to fit though. "Come and get me, Ren".

[member="Kyrel Ren"] l [member="Marcus Lund"]

Marcus looked at [member="Kurenai Yumi"] as "yes the disciples individually might nor be a big thread to you, but don't let them overwhelm you, and don't let them tire you out to much, you will need al your strength to fight there leader along" he looked surprised as she offered to fake her death "lets call Thad plan C, we will cross Thad bridge when we get there"

He followed her closely his blaster drawn, slipping into the building after she had cut the hole turning to her before he went to shears fore [member="Asheda Tyr"] "it is to quit here, they must be laying in wait somewhere, be careful fore there trap"he said to her before ascending a set of stairs and using his com to pick up Ashedas distress signal using it to find his way to her.
He moved as quitly as he could up the stairs trying to at-least not be the first to be spotted.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

The dark lady stalked the halls of the upper levels of the Castle, she could feel that something as about to happen but could not quite put her finger on it. Things had quieted down a bit the last few day, during the time she had re-evaluated her situation. True it was not the most pleasant of meeting but slowly she had come to like this place, and could one day use her knolwdge and more persuasive attitude to help curb the constant wars between the Galactic Alliance and the First Order.

Despite this something was constantly nagging at the Torugtas mind, like she had forgotten about something. Asheda continued to pace back and forth looking down at the floor, then noticing the necklace around her body... wait that was it. The necklace was given to her by Marcus, it was also a communicator, she had sent of a digress signal upon being captured, and forgot it even existed, what problems would this bring.

[member="Marcus Lund"] l [member="Kurenai Yumi"] l [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel could feel the Force Signature enter his castle, and his lips curved into a deadly grin underneath his mask, he would show the intruders why it was unwise to enter into his sanctum. Especially now that his lover shared it with him as well. He walked away from the security room, his dark presence making an air of deadly anger around him, he could feel the presence one was strong of course but he felt that another was here as well, he felt that is was important to deal with the biggest threat, and so traveled along the turbolift that led through the catacombs of the castle, The Cyborg eager to take down his prey who dared to enter the Castle and without an invitation no less.

He stepped off of the Turbolift on the main floor, his cape flowed as he walked down the corridor, removing one of his lightsabers from his belt, the other Vader's Bane giving him immense power just by it dangling at his side. He would not activate it unless he had too and once he did it would become dangerous for both himself and his opponent as it will not only increase his rage but his opponent's as well. No matter he would show what true power was and no one would stop him.

He then approached and saw a woman coming out of a hole, the more he reached out, Kyrel could feel the woman was powerful indeed but whether she was stronger than him, that would prove to be a challenge. He looked to her as he activated the blade in his hand with a snap hiss, the red blade coming to life. "Very unwise of you to barge into my home woman. I will give you a painful death for defiling this sacred place with your filth." He said as he moved quickly launching a heavy attack attempting to cleave her in two before maneuvering the blade horizontally to her side hoping to catch her off guard.

[member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Marcus Lund"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Kurenai could feel the dark presence coming closer, her little stunt gaining his attention easily, as Marcus came through the hole she ave a hand signal indicating she would go in on direction while indicating to him to go in a different way, knowing full well were the Master of Ren would be located. The two quickly parted, with Kurenai heading towards the dark and sinister presence as it came down a turbo, the doors opening revealing.... Darth Vader? No, he was not powerful enough to be Vader, and she knew for a fact how the timeless Sith Lord had died, this was just a look alight, 'pffft, Rens, nothing but fanatic fan boy'.

She approached the dark clocked man, unfazed when he activated his saber, "You should respect your elders Ren, as for sacred, does it not seem Ironic the a non follower of Sith teaching find the home of on of galaxies most powerful Sith sacred". She un-cliped her own saber, activating the blood orange blade, facing the Vader Look alike and preparing for his attack, all Kurenai had to do was hold him off until Marcus did what he had to do. The Ren attacked with remarkable speed for the cloak he was wearing, putting power behind a fake downwards swing before going horizontal. She ducked under the swing and placed her blade against his, parrying it to the side, before performing her own horizontal swing towards his id section.

"It has been a long time since I have fought such a strong opponent, even if you are a Vader look alike, you sure match his power... almost".

[member="Kyrel Ren"] l [member="Asheda Tyr"] l [member="Marcus Lund"]

Marcus continued to move up thru the upper levels of the castle, he continued to followed the distress signal on his communicate, the strength of the signal increasing as he got closer, nearing his target the silence of the place stil seemed strange to him, almost tranquil, as he thought this he heard the sound of fighting come from downstairs "wel atleast the plan seems to be working" he whispered to himself.

As he roundet the a corner he saw the blue togrunta, and his heard nearly skiped a beat both happy to see her and surprised she wasn't locked up as he had expected when received her distress signal, "something odd is going on here"he whispers as he got clover to her, walking up on her from behind placing his mechanical hand on her shoulder giving her a slight shock whit the hand Thad would leave noting more than a tickling sensation "Asheda, were here" he whispered to her still concerned the walls could have ears.

[member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Their was another dark presence of some sort entering the castle, who ever it was didn't make and effort to hide themselves, it was a distraction, anyone with half a brain could figure that out, but what was the goal? Asheda paced around the halls some more, she could feel Kyrel going to investigate, which meant who ever was causing the distraction wanted him away from the upper levels, she clutched the necklace again, was Marcus risking his life to meet her, did he think she was in danger.

Her question was quickly answered when a metallic hand was placed on her shoulder, the jolt startling her a bit, but also being familiar along with the words spoken. "Marcus, oh this is bad, you shouldn't have come". She turned and faced the cyborg, he had not changed a bit since their last meeting, "I'm guessing the person down stairs is a friend of your, hopefully they don't die". Her new position as Kyrels mistress would be, awkward to explain to her past lover, but she didn't want him to worry.

[member="Marcus Lund"] l [member="Kurenai Yumi"] l [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Marcus looked at her surprised by here reaction "ofchous i am here i told you if you ever needed me, just use the necklace and i will find you"he said looking into here eyes "you used the necklace so here i am, i am sorry it took me so long, this is a hard place to get to" he looked at her worried "yes she is a friend of mine, i needed some aid getting to you and she was willing to help me" a sad smile appeared on his face "i warned her, it was her plan to use herself as bait, must be her hate fore the ren's" he looked back at her "she should at least be able to hold out fore a wile, long anof to come up whit a plan to save all our hides"

He looked her over "you look good"he smiled relazing he should clarify himself "wel you always look good, i mean Thad you look good fore a prisoner, less injured than i was expecting" he said stil finding it odd Thad she seemed to be in rather good condition considering were they were.

Kyrel was driven by rage kept up his assault as he heard the woman's reply he fired back with. "You have much you don't understand woman... You know nothing of what you speak." He kept up his attacks, and then saw her duck from his horizontal slash before moving inches from him and and launched a horizontal slash to his side, for which he moved the saber to his side to block, and them moved to her side as he spoke recognizing her using the technique of Dun Moch for which he largely ignored.

He attempted to push her back, with channeling his rage to his blade, and with his powerful swing attempted to drive her further into the hall as he spoke to her. "Surrender now woman and I may give you a quick death." He said as he moved quickly and as he moved to grab her by the neck, he missed and instantly grabbed her breast groping it for a minute, before recoiling from it and attempting a downwards slash.

[member="Marcus Lund"] [member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

It seems that her words, not so much trying to aggravate the man, more of just plain truth pissed him off, making his swings more powerful, but in doing to taking longer to produced them as the follow through from each attack. "I know more than you think about Vader, I even saw him in person once". She let herself be pushed back into the hall ways, buying more time to Marcus to find Asheda and do what he needed.

"I have died several time in the past, to a human point of view, do your worst", Kyrel attempted to grab her neck, but she moved back slightly, his hand grabbing a hold of her breast. The duel stopped for a minute before both recoiled from the encounter, though Kurenai was now very mad, as Kyrel went for a downwards swing she launched forward in a spear tackle for his chest, extending the back of her saber, the besker coated baton aimed straight for his pelvis. "You are going to pay for that"!!!

She gave a long sight at Marcues last statement, this would be hard to break to him, "Marucs, I'm no longer a prisoner, I have not been one for a while now". "True at first I was taken away y Kyrel due to my higher then normal force sensitivity, but after some, 'private' time together.. I've come to, well like him". She rubber her arm a bit embarrassed to tell him, though never becoming official lovers, she and Marcus did have a relationship before hand.

"I guess you could say he broke me in, and I've come to love him in some way, I know he is evil, but he has changed a lot around me". SHe then gave Marcus a serious look, "but do not think I have change myself, I still want to do good, and help prevent fighting and wars, but the Jedi Order forbids getting involved in politics". "Here in the First Order, and with Kyerl's help I can stop the fighting from the inside, though it does not help the the Alliance instigates most of the fighting".

She face soften a bit, "But I am glad you did come, and with an outside person, it could help with certain negotiations, but my place is here... you best get your friend and leave before someone dies". She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "Go now I'll be fine".

Marcus looked at her surprised and shocked, he took a deep breath taking a second to grasp this realization "I am happy your no longer a prisoner, and if you like this man there must be some sliver of a decent human being inside him somewere"
he looked her sad and somewhat hurt at her atmition of love fore Kyler "i am sorry fore anything you have suffered i which i could have been here sooner". His face soften as he looked her over and heard her plan to use her new position to prevent fighting, a small smile appeared on his face fore a second as he reconiced the woman he had met so long ago in this plan, and her honest intend "i know you haven't changed, i can hear it in your voice it is written on your face, you are stil the same kind, peace loving, beautiful woman i fell in love whit Thad night on Nar Shadaa"

He looked her in the eyes, "I which you could come whit us but if this is were you think you can do the most good than so be it"hes said looking down fore a second sad Thad he would have to leave her in a place like this, thou tying to hide it by avoiding her gaze fore a second.
Reaching out to her whit his mechanical hand placing it on her shoulder as he looked back into her eyes "you know i will always be there if you need me, even if Thad involved boring negotiations"he said the last part trying to be somewhat jokeingly to lichen the mood.
He gave her a small shock from his hand "just pleas don't wait to long to contact me, i worry about you, expesily in a place like this" a shiver ran across his spine again as his thought again about his surroundings.

Kyrel for a moment felt embarrassed by what had happened, although he couldn't really register it as anything similar to such things. He enjoyed the look of anger on her face as he raised his saber and ignored her previous taunts replying with. "Well woman it seems it does not take much to make you angry, but go ahead see if you can try to take me. I believe you won't have a chance." He saw her launch herself into spear attack, which he took the brunt of but still kept standing, as he felt her baton to his groin he looked at her with anger, and so backhanded her up and away from him. He looked to her his anger now ready to burst. "Enough time to end this."

He said as he removed his trump card, Vader's Bane. A saber that was dangerous upon using it, and meant as a last resort, for the first time the blade activated, the crimson blade. He looked at her and said as he advanced slowly at first then with speed fueled by his rage. "I believe it's over for you girl." He said as he launched his power attacks, moving faster due to his rage induced power, and then with one swift blow, he attempted to send her flying into a pillar cracking the obsidian surface as she hit and he advanced forward.

She was surprised the Ren didn't budge at all from her spear attack, the only logical reasoning was that he had cybernetic implants, perhaps even a full cyborg, just like Darth Vader. His metallic hand hitting her hard across the face, 'yep he's a cyborg, that just makes it all the more fun'. she had a trick up her sleeve but would hold on until she needed it.

Then came the light-saber, its presence was sickening, dreadful and filled her with more anger, it must have been an effect of the blade, that would complicate things. His speed took her off guard, only just bringing her saber up in time to blcok, though being sent hurtling into the wall, it actually... hurt.

"He he he he, ha ha ha ha, now this is fun, and who are you calling girl..... it is you that is the youngster, and have much to learn.... BOY"!, Her regenerative powers made any internal damage next to nothing, she would go all out, time to fight dirty. Launching forwards she sent a shock of force lighting at Kyrel, also activating the electo selection on her saber, the besker baton lighting up with electricity. She made a thrust towards him, and then did and upwards swing, aiming the baton part at his knee.

"It's nice to know you will be their for me, I need all the friends I can to survive in the political game, and I may need some help keeping my past as a Jedi secret". She gave a smile at the beforehand releasing from his grip, "This place is filled with the dark side and is not place for someone of good, even you, seems appropriate that you brought along a dark-sider yourself, and from what I can tell they are putting up a decent fight against Kyrel". "Still you should leave as soon as possible, lest you get caught, I can stall the guards and defenses from here, if you leave now you should have no problem getting of world without a fight, but you need to be quick". She turned and quickly paced down the hall way, giving him a wave before turning a corner and out of sight.

Marcus loked at her "don't worry my lips are sealed" he said nodding to her sencirly, "and i am there fore you if you need me" a chill ran across his spice again "yeah this place gives me the creeps, lets meet somewhere less horrifying next time" he smiled fore a second "she should be capebel of holding her own, thoug i geas i should drag her out of here fore your new lover gets killed" he siad as he glanced at her as she was walking away "il miss you" he whispered before Turing around.

he opend his communicator "Kurenai i am on my way down, we got to get out of here, aperantly Asheda is not a prisoner and she wants to stay here, it is a long story il explain it later" he said as he rushed down the stairs toward the lower regions of the castle and in the direction of the fichting.

He kept attacking her, her taunts were futile as Vader's Bane illuminated the surroundings of Kyrel and his foe, his breathing increasing as within the mask, his face was a scowl and his eyes blazing yellow, when she blasted him with Force Lightning, he raised his hand up and absorbed it within his own hand through the use of Tutaminis, making it powers his own, he looked at the woman. He advanced forth his saber releasing the lure of the dark side from within, it's power increasing as it fed on Kyrel and in turn fed from it as he moved to raise his saber, but as he did so she struck his knee with some electrical discharge. His knee made him kneel and he looked at the woman as he said. "I am going to make you pay for that."

He said as he focused on his rage and the power from his saber, and he grabbed her by the neck with the force, his hand raised and closed as a fist. He then attempted to pick her up and tossed her into a pillar slamming her against the hard obsidian wall, and they moved to slam her into yet another Obsidian pillar before attempting to send her crashing into a pair of spiral stairs leading to another way into the Lava Catacombs. He moved as he slowly got up to see if his attack worked to end the duel between them, deactivating his saber for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom