Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Call to the Padawans!

Hey there guys!

I have almost completed Leena's character bio and I was wondering if there was any padawans willing to thread when she is all finished? We could plot something while I complete it! I am really looking forward to RPing and have my little padawan make some friends. Anyone up for it??????

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"] That's a nice character you got there! Hasjo is really interesting. Maybe a nice simple training thread would be good for the two so we can get some good social interaction? Or...I see Hasjo is a fair pilot? Maybe a friendly competition? ;D

Do you have any ideas?

Some competition sounds good to me. Well, in my latest thread my character has just been kidnapped. Unless you'd like to be kidnapped with me, then we'll have to wait a couple of days until I manage to escape :p

@[member="Leena Keldrono"]

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] I am keen for whatever you are down to do! :D

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"] Kidnapped? I see. I am cool to wait until you get out of that situation. Let me know when you are so we can have a little Paddy Piloting Competition! >:3

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] She would most likely be on Tython as she was brought to that temple when she was discovered to be force sensitive.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] I wouldn't mind gettin' kidnapped! I am in if @[member="Hasjo Hallu"] is alright with it. I don't want to intrude.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] OKAY! Sounds like fun! I'M GAME! I shall just wait for the okay from Hasjo before I start to write it up...and I must finish the bio. *sigh*

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
Uh I little birdie told me that you've kidnapped my Padawan. Not cool dude. I mean I let the revenge painting slide but now my student. Face it, you're obsessed with me!

COOL! I am glad! I always feel awkward when joining a thread because I don't want to ruin it for anyone... LOL. But yeah! I hope the two will come out of it with a sense of comradeship and possibly buddies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom