Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A call to all Criminals and Darksiders: The Reclamation of Malachor V

hi.

I'm looking for people to help me, by helping themselves (or maybe not but it sounds very good.)

For quite a while now I am working to make Malachor V into more than just a dead world that only gets used because it has sith history and all that. I want it to be more, to be precise a new hub for the criminals and social outcasts of the galaxy, as well as all those that call upon the dark side. To do that I have created some locations on malachor: The Abyss Academy (Dark Side Academy), The Floating Market (Black Market), The Tainted City (Anarchistic City)

Now, what has this all to do with you? I want these places to be more than just a few words written in a codex sub, I want people to use them. Or rather I want to invite you to use them for your own benefit.

You are leader of an established Criminal group with a desire to extend your realm of influence, or you are thinking about starting a new one? Set up shop in the market and the city, take over some areas or whatever. Create a hide out there. Do whatever you want.

You are some kind of Dark Side master, and you always wanted to teach at a academy? Build your own, or become part of the Abyss Academy. Or start a dark side library in the city, an artifact shop in the market. Do whatever you want.

And what do I gain from this? Nothing really, besides the satisfaction of seeing Malachor grow into the small little ecosystem I have envisioned.

If you want to be part of this just leave a message here. I am more than happy to participate in any thread involving this. Also if you wish to create something new on malachor, outside of the few places I have created, please let me know if you want my help for it. (I mean if you want it to be in tune with what I have created there lol.)

Make Malachor V great again.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

I could maybe help you out with that! I have just created this character and i am eager to get going with her.
I am not really sure of a reason that could draw Violet to Malachor...but i am sure we could easily work that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom