Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff A Brief Announcement

Flashpoints

Flashpoint #2, originally scheduled for tomorrow, is being delayed until July. As Major Factions have already learned, we're spinning back up on activity checks and resuming a breadth of normalcy around here.

Invasions

I hear there's a new "invasion season" meta taking place, cool. Have fun, be civil, remember this is cooperative role-playing. Treating each other like humans is actually a pretty big deal in terms of achieving victory for your team, so if you want to win... have fun and be courteous.

Reporting Sexual Harassment, Racism, and Other General Rule Violations

On the subject of treating people like humans...

I've interacted with a few people over the last couple of weeks who've convinced themselves that there's rampant racism, sexual harassment, etc happening behind the scenes in Major Faction discords. Now, months back you'll remember we empowered the Major Factions leaders to step up and be real leaders in this community, including a direct line to the Administrators on Discord, chat rooms, whatever support they needed.

This does not mean that if a General Rule is violated, you have to report it to them - you can, and they should do the right thing and report it to the SWRP Chaos Staff team - but if they don't, you come straight to an Administrator. If you don't feel comfortable talking to them, you come straight to an Administrator.

If there's anything happening in a Discord that is ran by a Major Faction that is uncouth, makes you feel uncomfortable, etc... you can come straight to an Administrator. Report it, tell us if you wanna remain anonymous, etc. I don't care how big the social clique, how popular the person, how long they've been in whatever position they're in. Despite some of the opinions you'll hear in the smaller corners of Chaos, we don't allow these things to continue to happen - we just don't know it's happening.

Once we do, things change. I think we've seen a lot of positive results and growth from our crackdown on toxicity, and I'm happy to say it will continue. Please, if these people exist, report them. Do not stand quietly by.

Be kind to each other, and stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom