Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A bounty hunter looking for work

Be that a contract for someone's head or bodyguard work, Leo isn't exactly picky, as it seems he can't land any job at a moment and he's beginning to feel poverty creeping into his life.

I'm looking for any threads after a really long break. I'm also lowkey new to this whole ordeal, so... You know, don't be mean if I mess something up...

Business, Espionage & Faith
Hey Leo Fitz Leo Fitz ,
tumblr_ozy5j0ZgR01qbnmjko2_400.gifv

'The Family' are always looking for new folks, we're a dark cybernoir-style criminal syndicate, think Sicilian Mafia, The Godfather and Peaky Blinders. We have lots of different stuff going on if you're looking for consistency, even if you wanna only take the odd job ^-^

Hmu on discord if you're interested or have any questions,
Oryxia#7461

Hey Leo Fitz Leo Fitz ,
tumblr_ozy5j0ZgR01qbnmjko2_400.gifv

'The Family' are always looking for new folks, we're a dark cybernoir-style criminal syndicate, think Sicilian Mafia, The Godfather and Peaky Blinders. We have lots of different stuff going on if you're looking for consistency, even if you wanna only take the odd job ^-^

Hmu on discord if you're interested or have any questions,
Oryxia#7461

I'll certainly be keeping the offer in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom