Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Body Anew.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Enigma"]

Coruscant, Zel Medical Clinic.

Alexandra paced through the halls of the Medical Center into the more hidden area of the building. Her feet brought her through the doors to a lab where a cloning pod sat with a grown copy of Alexandra that sat within, it would have no actual mind to it, being nothing more than a living husk. The question was where was its would be mind now?

"Well, that was a flop." Circe had returned to her incorporeal form now that her body had destabilized. In effect, she had died again - though her mind had returned to the Vinithi body. "I suppose I should thank you greatly for havin had the foresight to make that new body for me. It looks superb."

She couldn't help but smile. This was going to help her out a lot.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's eyes shot to the side at the form that was Circe Savan, the woman she had helped and soon found herself laughing for as she had flopped in an attempt to become something greater. "Circe, how great it is to see you and im sorry that your last experiment was a failure, and plus this way i dont have to be impeded by the growing process." She smiled at the woman and let her stand there in the incorporeal form that stood there. "Plus this way, you wont be hunted and might actually be seen as a new person, as long as you aren't painfully obvious about it being you."

[member="Enigma"]

"One can only hope. People seem to have a nasty habit of knowing it's me even when I haven't done anything. I don't know why, after all - I don't think handwavium's been synthesized in the amounts necessary to see into the future." She chuckled. "You know, I've always enjoyed your company. And I wish I'd gotten to know you better far sooner. I can remember the first time we met on Thule..."

It was an experience she could never forget. Particularly considering the giant-boobed Zeltron...

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh yes Thule, remind me to set that place aflame next time someone attacks it, certainly need to wipe out that part of my history for good. As for our first meeting, i was little more than just arriving there, but nonetheless you are still one of two Sith that will probably not strike at me for being nothing more than a turncoat." She crossed her arms and looked back at the pod, and the near identical form in it. "So we are to look the same then? I really think you should have chosen to take the body sooner, being the same size and outside age is probably going to be highly confusing to people that see me around." [member="Enigma"]

"Similar, but not the same. I'll be getting a little cosmetic surgery soon in order to distinguish the two of us apart. Don't worry - we won't be mistaken for one another, mother." She smirked, considering the situation as she moved towards the comatose body. Soon, it would be hers, and as her soul began to bond with it, it already began to change to accommodate her new features. It shuddered, then slowly died down as the tube she floated in drained, her taking her first steps.

"This never gets old."

Alexandra Feanor

"Atleast this time is a normal body, not going to lie, the last one was quite weird atleast more so than the plant one." She smiled as she walked over and grabbed a lab coat before throwing it to her, waiting for her to take it. "Also, cover yourself up, you weren't born yesterday after all."
[member="Enigma"]

Nodding, she took the lab coat, putting it on her body as she, with a smile, turned to eye her "mother." They were around the same height, but Circe had somewhat more rounded features, fuller lips and, obviously, a bigger bust. Moving over, she gave the one whose DNA she shared a hug. "Well... you're going to have some explaining to do after this. Clone daughter, I assume?" She smiled. "Maybe whatever that experiment was supposedly disabled your ability to have children?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra stroked her chin and thought to herself, looking over Circe for a few seconds and shrugging as she smiled. "Never said i didn't like having a daughter, though to tell the truth never really tried it so lets just call this an experiment in itself why don't we... you are going to have to act like a different person though for it to be pulled off so don't expect me to go as far as to help you if you begin to side with a group that ill otherwise fight. You may be family now, but that doesn't mean my own morals are sacrifice to that, ok Cassandra." She smiled at the woman and walked up her to poke at the woman's forehead. [member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom