Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A 'Blind' Date

Objective: Going back to the apartment!
Equipment: Usual Gear
Tag: Lana Lana

Sophia giggled "I won't let go if you don't let go." She was so excited, she enjoyed the feeling of being close with Lana. It was all she ever wanted and more. " She smirked at the request. "My place huh I suppose but that means we are going to have to momentarily stop holding each other." She plants a kiss on Lana again should she let her and then get up offering her hand as she begins to drag her date towards her apartment which wasn't very far at all. It would take no time really to get there. She so hoped that she hadn't left out anything embarrassing. She was pretty sure she cleaned everything up. "I really like you..." She blushed "I mean this date has been way more than I ever expected. " She looked down and bit her bottom lip. "Hope you don't mind the place its nothing fancy but its home."

Sophia lead the way towards a generic building that led to the hallway full of doors and thus they were there. "So um here we are..." She would open the door and let Lana go in first. "Feel free to explore..." She would follow her in having never had someone over to her place. It was weird having a place of her own. She couldn't help but watch Lana, admiring the very beautiful woman before her. She couldn't help it. This was her dream come true, hopefully it didn't end.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Lana was relived to hear that Sophia was going to allow her to leave, and the padawan was all to eager to join her companion as they left. "You're rather remarkable yourself, Sophie." She sputtered, eager to leave the public area behind, but not wanting to dismiss Sophia's attempts at making this a coffee date.​
In fact this was her first and only date so far that she was aware of.​
Locking her arm around Sophia, Lana left with the woman, and left the cafe behind with her.​
Arriving in the modest accommodations, Lana immediately took off and threw herself onto the couch of Sophia's, then looked back to the woman snickering at her dismay. "I think it's perfect! And that's coming from someone who doesn't even have a home so...." She fell back onto the couch, gaze looking up to the ceiling as she pondered what to do now.​
How did these date things go anyways?​
hZFxlpS.png

Sophia would giggle and plop next to Lana on the couch. She was bright red from the compliment she was given. "I am just boring ole Sophia. Your the remarkable one!" She would pull her into a cuddle. It was nice being this close to her. "Now we don't have to worry about anyone watching us its just you and me. "Then Sophia went for gold and attempted to land a kiss. After all there was no time like the present. When she finally came up up for air. She smiled and got as close as she could while they kissed. It was a really good feeling she didn't want it to ever end. After all what else would they do. Clearly kissing was a better plan than more awkward conversations. At least that is what she figured. She didn't know what she did to find this amazing woman but so far she didn't see any problems. In fact she only wanted to spend more time with Lana. "Um... I am not sure what to do besides kiss and maybe more but we can do whatever you want. I don't want to be selfish about what we do."

A 'BLIND' DATE
Finding Sophia sitting next to her all of the sudden, Lana turned her attention towards the woman, and felt the familiar warmth in her chest building. Feeling those lips impact her once more, Lana's toes curled, her mind wandering as the feel good chemicals took hold. Being held in Sophia's arms, Lana leaned into the embrace, finding herself becoming lost in the lip-lock. Her arms held fast to Sophia's body, until the sensation parted, and she was left flustered and lost for words.​
Though Sophia confessed that she wasn't sure what else people did aside from kissing and being close, though Lana had several ideas of her own.​
Lana grinned, fingers wiggling with evil intent. "I know something we can do!" Her fingers lashed into Sophia's sides, as Lana sought to bring the woman low with her ticklish assault. She had it on good authority that this would probably work, so now was her time to prove it.​
hZFxlpS.png

Sophia couldn't help but laugh loudly. However it seemed that his was not some accidental tickle it seemed targeted and as she laughed louder her date would tickle those spots more. "please... stop... can't breath..." She lost track of everything around her as her torturer kept tickling her relentlessly. "Its not fair!" She would attempt to counter tickle to stop the evil fingers that caused her entire body convulse in laughs. She was found out, her ticklish spots laid bare. Sophia tried to think of revenge but all she could think about was laughing and trying to get away. She was laughing so much it hurt. "Please stop now...I'm serious" This time she was serious. It hurt to laugh and she was tired of it. She was prepared to forcibly stop her cute attacker. She only hoped that her tickles honed in somewhere to pay this back to the point that she stopped before she had to do anything drastic.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Extracting that lovely sound out of Sophia have Lana’s heart a few extra beats per minute. Her nails laid siege to Sophia’s curves, and as soon as Lana heard the woman say stop, she began to dial down on her debilitating tickles.​
Of course, it was never meant to go so far. Sophia struck back, her hands finding the sensitive flesh under Lana’s arms, and soon the young witch was doubled over cackling madly into Sophia’s chest. She missed these sensations, bringing back alien memories of her forgotten mothers, and now the victim of her own actions, Lana gave no resistance as Sophia would be able to take charge. Tears formed at the corner of her eyes, and her hair turned into a sea of trashing brown waves. She missed the gentle touches of someone that loved you, and the ability to be vulnerable in another’s arms. They were things she had almost forgotten, but missed dearly in her heart. So she laughed herself silly, putting up no resistance as Sophia got her revenge. She enjoyed it for all she was worth.​
hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:

Sophia would stop as she wiped tears out of her own eyes and she kissed her date. "That was evil... You know that." She giggles and realizes that her date is now on top of her. However she didn't try to move. She kind of liked it... in a way she hadn't really felt before. Sophia had never been so vulnerable with anyone willingly before. It was so nice to know what this was supposed to feel like. She wrapped her arms around Lana so that she couldn't move. She didn't want this to end of course. Sophia found herself eye to eye with Lana and couldn't help but grin at her "I was wondering how far you are prepared to go my evil tickle tortuerer. " She steals another kiss looking up at her date. She was fully relaxed and pinned on the couch and fair game for Lana. "I mean unless you just want to stay like this, I am ok with that too. " There was something about Lana that just put her at ease and lowered any and all defenses. Sophia didn't know what it was but she wasn't going to question it.

A 'BLIND' DATE
When she was at her wits end, Lana felt the fingers digging into her sensitive pits halt, and she given a reprieve from the ticking. She didn’t mind it, but perhaps she and Sophia should plan these little events out better. Catching her breath, Lana wiped the tears from her eye. A seemingly permanent smile was evident on her face, and she looked at Sophia with an expression of pure bliss. “I just loved the sound of your laugh and lost myself. I’m sorry if I tortured you, but it’s not my fault you’re so fragile.” She teased, prodding Sophia’s sensitive sides with her fingers.​
Once again though, they were left at an impasse, and with Lana still on top of the other woman, she was left to ponder the next move. Returning the kiss, Lana laid against Sophia, her hands locking around the back of the woman’s neck. “I could torture you a little longer if it’s to your liking.” She jested, kissing the nock of Sophia’s neck. “Or, we can just listen to our hearts and see where this goes.” Lana felt a pull to the woman, and the feelings she got back confirmed the same for Sophia.​
Maybe they needed to stop trying to force things to happen, and just allow it to be.​
hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:

Sophia swooned into Lana. She seemed to know just where to touch her. She couldn't help but giggle as her sensitive sides were hit. " I like that plan I think we should see where this goes.." She kisses back and closes her eyes embracing the moment, the feelings and everything and just does what feels natural to the two of them as the screen goes black and the two explore each other. It wasn't till the morning when Sophia woke up in the bed. She was so glad she woke up in the bed, the couch did things to her neck. She then thought of the date and Lana and looked over and saw the other woman next to her. She couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. It seemed she was still sleeping and all they did hit her at once. Her face went bright red and she hid back in her pillow and fell back asleep. Sleep sounded nice. So so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom