Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A 'Blind' Date

Objective: Meet Lana Lana
Equipment: Usual Gear
Tag: Lana Lana

Sophia was pacing, Was this a mistake. She had crushed on her friend Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor but alas no luck there. So Sophia had finally signed up for this new app however now that the date was very real. She wasn't as sure as she had been before. Home was now here in Bakura as she had sort of set up her own little home base here . Sophia didn't want to depend on Lil and so here she was with what little money she could scrape up. The perk was that there were forests to run through in her wolf form. Lana Lana was to meet her here at this cute little cafe in which was now the site where Sophia was still nervously pacing. There had been a lot of firsts lately. She had left Lil's side, and even lived on her own. It was fun but also terrifying. Thankfully Lil was just a holo-call away. However that seemed awful far at times. Hopefully she could meet some new friends to be near so she wasn't as alone. Finally Sophia took a deep breath and calmed herself. Taking a moment to center herself. She could do this, hopefully.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Lana never went on dates. Like ever. In fact, she couldn't recall a time she had tried to date anymore. Which was all the more reason she was excited for this. Taking time away from her jedi work, she had taken the Totoro into Empire space, and given the CIS ties of the Totoro, she wasn't concerned about her connections being revealed. After all, she didn't exactly look the jedi part.​
Humming to herself, she flipped through pictures of the pretty woman she was going to meet. Her name was Sophia, and she was mighty cute! Which meant that she might also make for a good friend! And maybe something more. She wasn't entirely sure. Her friend Ana told her to keep an open mind about dating prospects, but Lana would just prefer to find someone she liked and keep them around. Sorta like a best friend, but that you could kiss without making things weird. Which, sorta sounded like marriage to her.​
What was the difference between dating and marriage actually?​
Yet another question to prod her friend with.​
Moving with enough energy to rival a sun, Lana skipped into the Cafe and damn near teleported before Sophia as she took her seat. All smiles as she set, Lana held out her hand and giggled. "Hiya! I'm Lana, and you're way prettier in person! Nice to meet you!" She spoke with vibrance, and a bit too loudly, as several heads turned to eye the strange girl, before going back to their buisness.​
Well, least she started on the right foot!​

hZFxlpS.png

Objective: Attempt to socialize

Sophia almost jumped, the important word being almost. However she paused the moment she saw her date in person. She was gorgeous and like her pictures. That was important, She had read horror stories and stuff and it had only made her more nervous but now it was confirmed that in the least the girl was who she said she was or at least looked like what she said she did. Sophia finally realized she was staring and shook the woman's hand trying to make the best impression not too firm but not too loose. "Right back at you! I mean your gorgeous. I mean your pretty too! I hope you don't mind I am super new at this whole dating thing. I am trying to live a normal life again. I mean my life has always been normal but now I can do things like meet cute girls from a dating app. It is so nice to meet you and you look like your pictures. I mean I was reading that sometimes people don't and I was afraid I was going to end up here with some person that was nothing like her profile. Have you ever done this before because I keep hoping that the nerves go away but here I am rambling and not letting you get a word in. I am going to drink my caf now. I got you one too!" Sophia hid in her cup of caf and hoped that she didn't already mess this up. Trying to take a deep breath but instead Sophia breathed in caf and found herself sputtering out caf and coughing loudly as some even came out her nose. Why now? Why this? Sophia panicked and looked for napkins or a hole to hide in whichever appeared first.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Wow, and she thought she was nervous. Seeing the drink placed at her seat, Lana took the drink and a seat, then focused her undivided attention on the girl before her. Nodding as the woman chatted along, taking sips when she could manage, but never losing the smile she wore on her face. Sophia talked fast, almost as fast as her!​
Lana could understand the thought of not having the ability to live a normal life, she had that issue too! Still, she let Sophia finish, until the woman inhaled her drink and spilled the liquid out onto the table. Lana produced a small neckerchief from her dress and offered it to the woman, trying to be encouraging as she knew all to well what it was like being with strangers. "Here you go! Don't fret! Thank you for the drink through, super sweet of you!" Sitting back and taking her drink, she would wait for the woman to finish making herself right.​

hZFxlpS.png

Sophia was bright red and quickly took the neckerchief and cleaned herself and then the table putting it back at the table and looking into her caf. "I swear I am normally quite proficient at drinking. " Sophia was so mad at herself. This time she made sure the caf was not there and took a deep breath and centered herself a bit, focusing on the force for a moment to clear her head. Then she looked at her date and smiled. "Thank you, it was no problem. I hope you like it. It is just caf, figured it was safe. I can get you something else if you want. " This wasn't so bad that is if you didn't make it bad. Maybe she could do this. "So did you find the place alright? I just moved her to Bakura. I love the park across the street. This is sort of my hangout area when I am not with my bestie." Sophia gave her date another once over. She was definitely pretty. Somehow she had hit the jackbot here, her date seemed nice, looked like she said she was and so far so good other than the caf incident.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Her new friend was pretty, this Lana had absolutely and total proof of. Sophia tried to defend her early mistake, but Lana was too busy smiling at the woman to give it too much consideration. “Me too!” Was her retort, though her mind pondered what she was supposed to do next. Fondling her cup, she hummed softly to herself, before interjecting as Sophia offered to buy her something else. “No, no it’s okay! This is just fine!”
Being questioned about if she found the place easy enough, Lana gave a quick nod. “Yep! It was pretty easy! I just had to look for the pretty face!” Lana gave a small wave of her finger in Sophia’s direction. “And here I am!” Taking another drink from her cup, Lana shifted her legs, unintentionally rubbing her feet against Sophia’s leg in the process. “Whoops, my bad.” She swiftly attempted to apologize, though went back to gazing at her date.​
hZFxlpS.png

Lana seemed to know how to keep Sophia at a constant blush. "Surely I don't stick out that much... " She smiled and took another drink of her caf. Then she felt it, the other woman had clearly rubbed at her leg. That was either an advance or an accident either way Sophia's face was a new shade of red as she tried to downplay the incident. "Oh its ok its a little tight under there the downside of a table for two." Sophia looked up at her date and found herself lost for a moment. "So, what do you do for a living?" She asked, figuring now was the time to get to know each other. "I just sort of help out my friend in the empire. I don't really have a day job. I have been meaning to get one but I don't know what to do. Thankfully helping out my friend pays so haven't had to much pressure on figuring out what to do." Sophia was feeling a little bold and curious, so she 'accidently' brushed Lana's leg while they talked. " Sorry was trying to move my leg."

A 'BLIND' DATE
Tilting her head to the side, Lana pursed her lips as if she was in disapproval. "I mean, I think you do. With your eyes, and your hair, and your mouth does this little cute curve thing when you smile." Lana scratched at the back of her head, wondering if she was perhaps going into too much detail. Sometimes she read too much into things, maybe this was one of those times. "Well, could be worse. Like if we were in my ship, you'd have to sit in my lap because there's like no space in the little ships." She was looking forward to getting the Totoro back, until then she had to zoom around in the little jedi ships. Hopefully they weren't going to check her flight computer again, otherwise she'd get another lecturing about going off course.​
When the topic of living and jobs came up, Lana was eager to explain her situation. "Oh! That's easy! I'm technically a jedi, but I like working as a doctor, sorta. I'm more of a nurse really, but I'm hoping I can become a doctor like my Momma, she was a super good doctor! But, I live on my ship the Totoro, but the jedi people have it on lock-down because it's registration is out of date and it's tied to the CIS and-" Lana stopped, taking a breath, then sighing. "Anyways, it was my mommas ship. Sorta grew up on it, running around the galaxy, in and out of the force nexus, just typical stuff. You know?" She shrugged, and downed her troubles in a cup of Caf. That seemed to eliminate all tones of sadness from her being.​
Feeling Sophia's leg brush against hers, Lana eyed the woman suspiciously, then ever so slowly rubbed the back of her foot against Sophia's leg. She was wondering if this was some sort of dating game. She'd seen other couples do this before, so maybe this was some sort of dating ritual she had missed out on. "Me too." She said, though her voice lacked the cheery upbeat energy of before, as the young witch was currently trying to work out what exactly she was supposed. After several moments, she figured she might as well just ask. "I'm sorry, sorta new to this game, but how do we decide who wins?" Of course, Lana didn't stop her rubbing, unsure of what sort of rules that the two were playing by, and if there were any rules at that.​
hZFxlpS.png

Sophia smiled it seemed that Lana liked her back for sure. "I mean there is surely worse things than having to sit on your lap. I don't have a ship I usually get my friend to pick me up. I have never learned how to fly. Your ship and home sounds wonderful, if you want it back I can help break it out from the mean jedi. That isn't very nice if they are keeping your property from you. You can always hide here in the empire with me, and hang out with my friend and her girlfriend Corin Autem Corin Autem . Well I don't know if they are official but they might as well be." Then she jumped in her seat as the rubbing of feet against her leg more than on accident surprised her.

Sophia blushed bright red and wouldn't lock eyes with her date. "Um... its not a game per se.. but we are both currently winning if it was with... " She gasped as Lana's foot got a bit higher than before. " how you are playing. Anyways" Sophia gasped again and blushed red trying not to be so obvious about what is going on under the table. " Its... sort of foreplay... less a game and you are really good at it." Sophia tried to get back at Lana, angling her foot rubbing to get back at the woman. She clearly was too good at this. Then she stopped

"Before... we get too far into any of this I guess I should cover this. " Sophia took a deep breath and the red in her face went away as serious Sophia appeared. "I understand if you don't want to be with me after hearing this but I was a slave since I was a teenager. I was rebellious and tried to do the whole running away from home thing but it went real bad and then I was stuck in a horrible life until my friend Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor rescued me. I survived though and I am trying to get a normal life going. " She waited for a reaction Hoping that her date didn't think her disgusting or used too much to be worth dating. Sophia avoided her family for that reason. She didn't want them to see her after all that had happened to her.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Now thoroughly interested in this line of talk, Lana leaned onto her elbows, listening intently to what Sophia had to say. While she appreciated the offer from her new friend, she was hesitant to ditch the order without first trying to cover her tracks. She was still trying to work out why the SJC knew about her when she hadn't been anywhere near their space in years; then again, she was forgetting things more and more now. "No, the jedi people are nice! I just kinda sorta maybe broke some of their laws soooooo, they're trying to help me. But I'd love to meet your friends!" Hearing the names being thrown her way, Lana wasn't entirely sure who these people were, but Sophia made them sound sorta nice so she figured they probably were decent folk.​
Lana couldn't help but giggle as her friend turned another shade of red, and kept the eye contract all while they talked. She wasn't sure what Sophia was doing to react this way. As the woman returned the favor, Lana merely smiled and enjoyed the close contact. It felt alien, this sort of sensation, but not one she at all felt embarrassed by. She had spent so much of her time alone and deprived of human interaction, to have it given so freely now felt nice. Still, she didn't know why Sophia was acting this way; maybe her new friend was ticklish! Pursing her lips together, Lana suppressed an evil grin, and put such thoughts aside for now. When Sophia offered an explanation however, she realized that she perhaps misread the situation. "Well, thanks I guess, maybe we can play it again later or....I dunno." She shrugged, her cheeks taking on a red color as she fumbled with what that word meant. She wracked her brain trying to remember what that word meant. 'Fore' meant before, and 'Play' was pretty obvious, so what the heck did they mean when put together? It had to of been something meaningful. Once more, Lana had another set of thoughts to put aside for the time being.​
As her friend's face shifted, Lana took on an expression of concern. She didn't know what to expect from Sophia as the woman began her tale, but as she did, Lana's expression changed into one of confusion as she couldn't understand why she wouldn't want to be friends with Sophia anymore. "No, no, not at all. Why would you think that?" She frowned, swiftly moving from her side of the table to Sophia's and wrapping the woman into the tightest hug she could imagine. "I ran away alot too growing up, but I didn't have anyone to save me except myself." She sighed, trying to be helpful, but not knowing how exactly to manage that.​
hZFxlpS.png

Sophia had been so caught up in her head before she knew it she was in a hug. She couldn't help but smile and naturally burrow into the hug. She closed her eyes for a moment before looking at the source of the warm hug. "Well cause I was a slave... and they made me do things... and always talked about how lowly and disgusting we were. I just figured you might think that of me..." She clearly was missing something here. "Well I was going to say a cheesy line about being there to save you but I don't want to endorse you running away. However, if you will have me and find yourself in trouble I will save you. Its a specialty of mine. I have to save my friend all the time." Sophia smiled a lot, her life since Lil was much better, even better than before she was a slave. Sophia slipped her own arms around Lana. It was really nice being in a hug, she couldn't remember the last time she had a hug. "Um... can we stay like this? I don't remember the last time I had a hug and sort of don't want it to stop..." Sophia blushed and then by instinct buried her face into Lana to hide said blush but found that while it did hide her face it also put her face somewhere that now all she could think about was what she had her face against. She then moved her head back up and settled for a hug/cuddle with Lana. She couldn't help but notice how good Lana smelt as well. Trying to distract the conversation. "So your a lawbreaker then? What did you do?" Sophia giggled and looked at her date with rapt attention waiting to find out what she would of done that caused her to lose her ship.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Feeling the hug be returned put a smile to Lana’s face. Sometimes people freaked out when she hugged them, so for Sophia to accept it was a nice change of pace. “Nope! You’re totally fine, it wasn’t your fault and um-“ Her voice trailed off, unable to think of more things to say. “But yea, no, I don’t judge you Sophia. You’re fine.” Her hands held the woman’s shoulders​
Hearing Sophia was trying to find a flirty line, Lana thought she might be clever and beat the woman to the point. “Well that’s really sweet of you. If you’re ever in trouble again though, I can come and sweep you off your feet. Not literally though, I’m not that strong.” An awkward giggle sounded from Lana’s lips.​
Feeling the arms adjust around her, and Sophia’s head pressing against her, Lana felt that alien sensation once more. Why did this feel so nice? Her face was soon as red as her dress. “Yep, we can stay like this…just….yep.” Frankly this was the most physical interaction she ever had, and she hadn’t a clue of what to do about it. Given they were in a cafe, and a public space, it wasn’t exactly idle for this sort of thing. Not that Lana cared. “Ummm, so promise you won’t judge me, but my parents were Sith.” Lana paused her voice a whisper in Sophia’s ear, and awaited what the woman would say next. Most people didn’t react well to her Sith lineage.​
hZFxlpS.png

Sophia had a grin on her face the moment she found out she was good with Lana. "You could just use the force to do it. if you can't do it physically. " Sophia then used the force to move Lana's cup to her new spot and smirked at her date. It was so nice to stay like this. Who cared if they were in a cafe. It was their moment. She bit back a giggle when Lana shared her news. She looked at her date and raised a brow. "So?" Sophia hugged Lana tight. "I don't care in the least. Our parents aren't us. We are both examples of that. " She thought about something. "You did read my profile right, you saw I am a lupine?" Sophia hoped that wasn't a surprise but she wanted to make sure that was a known. It felt good getting these all out of the way. "I am so glad we decided to meet. " She held and cuddled her date and blushed and smiled. She had never felt this way before or been this close of her own free will to someone before. It was magical. She couldn't help but relax. It was like when she was with Lil but different. "I better be careful being around you is like a drug. Might not want to part at this rate." Sophia was living a dream and she didn't know if she ever wanted to wake up.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Lana frowned as she watched Sophia fiddle with her cup. Though that frown vanished as she witnessed Sophia smirking at her. "I mean, maybe." She muttered, now becoming aware that Sophia was exceptionally close, and that look in her eye....it made her feel a particular way. A way she wasn't quite sure how to feel. "Yea but, it just...it makes it hard you know? Anyways, I had to run from people since I was young." Lana decided to leave it there. It was perhaps a bit much to go into her whole history. After all, most people didn't believe her tales about the force nexus and everything. Momma Kala told her not to talk about it too, so that was another reason to keep it quiet. Feeling the grip around her tighten, Lana's face reddened a tad further, and leaned a bit closer to Sophia.​
As Sophia mentioned being a Lupine, Lana gave a swift nod. "Yes, I thought it be cute! I don't really know how it works, but I thought you'd probably be super fun to play with as a wolf." Which made Lana wonder, if Sophia was a wolf, could she dress her up in cute outfits? More questions that she needed to answer. "Well, not all drugs are bad, some are rather important to maintaining health!" She smiled, sticking her tongue out at Sophia. "But I find you rather enjoyable as well, so maybe we can just stick around for a few days. I mean, I'm game if your game!" She announced, prodding at Sophia's sides. This dating thing was easy, why was everyone saying it was so hard?​
hZFxlpS.png

Objective: First Kiss!

Sophia nodded along with her date but the idea of spending days together sounded amazing. She looked around and giggled. "I have never thought about it that way, then you must stay around for my health for the next few days. " She stayed close to Lana making sure to keep the feeling of their closeness. It was unlike anything she had experienced. "I mean I guess I have never really played with someone who isn't lupine as a lupine but we can do it if you want. " She was excited now for the reaction when she finally showed Lana her other form. But on to practical matters. "I only have one bed though." She giggled blushing herself at the thought. She was so close to Lana and everything was so going so well. It was time to take a risk but it was now or never. Sophia leaned in until her lips pressed against Lana's lips. She had never done this before like this. It was magical at least for her. She hoped it was to Lana. She prayed to herself that this was going as good for Lana as it was for herself.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Sophia had found a new weakness in the young padawan’s mindset. Still, Lana would be lying if she said the idea of staying with her new friend for a bit longer wasn’t somewhat tantalizing. “Well , if you insist, I won’t have much of a choice. I mean, if you insist and all that....” Her voice trailed off, and she felt herself once more at a loss for words.​
As Sophia made her comments, the padawan shifted in her seat. “I don’t know what sort of games that we can play but I’m sure we can do something fun.” Her voice trailed off, eyes wandering about as she wasn't sure if she was imagining things or if Sophia was actually getting closer to her. Then Sophia mentioned only having one bed, and Lana set to trying to solve the problem. "Oh, well, in that case, I can sleep on the couch, or the floor, or something. We can work it out." Her mothers had told her that only married people were allowed to share a bed together, or people who were dating, which in this case seemed to be valid. Then again, was that what they meant? Again, it seemed like Sophia was moving closer, and she immediately became aware that she felt like she was in a near dreamlike state. Her brain told her to just stay calm, and act natural. Unfortunately, she hadn't a clue what the hell that might entail.​
Contact was made, as Lana felt Sophia's lips upon her own, and the young woman was exposed to a sensation she hadn't thought possible. The kiss was brief, yet she herself was thrown off guard. She hadn't done such a thing before, nor had she planned to partake in such a feat this day. This was all rather new for her, and she wasn't quite sure what to do. Her face now bright red, Lana could only gaze at Sophia in a mix of wonder and longing, and none of which she had a real answer for.​
hZFxlpS.png

Objective: Second Kiss!

Sophia giggled at the girl in front of her. "No silly one bed means if you want we can share.. else I can use the couch and you can have my bed. " However seeing that Lana was stuck gazing at her she got a mischievous grin and leaned in for another kiss. Pressing her lips to the amazing woman in front of her again. She couldn't help herself. Maybe it would wake up her as well. One could hope else she would have to get drastic. She smiled at her date as she waited to see if the second kiss did the trick or if there needed to be a third. This was nothing like when she had kissed before. It was full of spark and magic. It made her feel a way she hadn't felt before. Whatever it was she wanted more of it. She would kiss as many times as lana wanted or more... she had never actually done anything with a girl but she had done research.. It was research purely but it didn't make her feel the way she feels with Lana. That kiss had her body on fire and they were in the middle of a cafe. She didn't care however, Though maybe she should take Lil's caution of modesty.. but that didn't seem important. Plus she never covered this. Both Lana and herself had clothes on so that meant that she was being modest or whatever Lil called it. Sophia still wondered why she got so hung up on a bit of skin showing. When she was in her wolf form, she was all fur. Wasn't it the same thing? She turned her attention back to her date. Gods Lana was amazing!

A 'BLIND' DATE
With Sophia's explanation came a new understanding for Lana. So Sophia wanted to share her bed with her? Well, that was very sweet of her! But Lana would need to think about it. Still, this lip to lip contact was riveting, and something the young padawan couldn't fathom. It was all new of course, and like her mothers had said, new experiences meant new problems to arise from them. Hopefully Sophia wouldn't be a problem though!​
Just as she was recovering from the first kiss, Lana found Sophia coming at her once more. Perhaps it was a slip in her brain, or just all the happy chemicals that were going through her brain, but it took several long seconds for her to realize that Sophia was kissing her once again. The heat she felt rushing through her body was intense enough to make Lana think she was melting, and indeed she did in Sophia's arms. It was that lapse in her focus that she had been warned time and time again to not allow, and now as she was busy kissing this wonderful woman, the creatures from the nether would be set upon her once again.​
Hopefully, she could spend some time with Sophia before that came to a head.​
hZFxlpS.png

Objective: Second Kiss!

Sophia giggled as she came up for air. "Sorry I couldn't help it, it was so good I wanted another one." She smiled and cuddled against Lana wondering what the other woman's thoughts were on the matter. "You going to say anything? Was it good? Are you ok?" She asked hoping that Lana was ok. It had been a rush and one that part of her ached to return for another kiss. She really liked Lana. It was unbelievable how good this date had turned out so far. To think she had thought about not going through with this. It would of been stupid of her that is for sure. She had totally made the right choice. Hopefully lana liked it , she really hoped she did.

A 'BLIND' DATE
Lana was allowed to breath, and she was very much burning up "No, no it's okay..." She tried not to sound embarrassed, but she was. There was precious little she could do to try and keep that secret under wraps. She pressed against Sophie, taking in all the warmth she could, and drowned herself in the woman's presence. She felt like she had been standing in the freezing rain for years, and now finally, after all this time she could finally feel warmth. Someone was willing to give her that emotion she had been chasing after for so long. "I'm okay, just please, keep holding me. Please?" She would manage to say, her giddiness fading into something akin to a mourning. "You're the first person in a long time that's been willing to hold me like this." She muttered, trying not to bring the mood down, but she was actually more at peace than she had been in some time.​
Looking up at Sophia, she tilted her head, her hand cupping the back of Sophie's head. "Would it be okay if we went back to your place? I feel like everyone is staring at us." She would rather like to get out of the limelight, as clearly this little meet up was getting a little too personal for a public space like this.​
hZFxlpS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom