Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request A Beacon of Light

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
Hello! As I am working on a new project, part of that project involves creating a new sect of force users so I am hoping to reach out and get some help/advice. They are going to be based on a largely secular belief system, as the nature of their founding leans very heavily toward anti religion.

I have few ideas on them so far, other than taking some organizational inspiration from the Jedi Order and principles from a sprinkling of groups from old legends. What I really hope to find is anyone who might be interested in writing for this group of force users as they are finding their footing and defining who they are as an organization, and people who might be willing to help teach and guide this first generation on the path of the light side.

The group will be focused on fighting the dark side on multiple fronts; fighting dark side cults, battling against the Sith threatening the nation the sect serves, and serving as teachers for civilians and other force users. If all else fails, they may just become another branch of Jedi in the galactic south.

If anyone has any questions or ideas please let me know!

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
My only hesitation about that is the general idea was an anti religious group. To my knowledge the Ashlan crusade are just such an organization.

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
Getting good sleep is never easy, all good! The group idea I have in theory basically has these warriors viewing the Force as a tool, something useful and powerful and to be respected, but a tool. Eventually, it might become unavailable to use or may disappear entirely, so they need to be as adept at using this tool as any weapon, and their minds must be honed sharp on logic and reason rather than dogma and religion.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Getting good sleep is never easy, all good! The group idea I have in theory basically has these warriors viewing the Force as a tool, something useful and powerful and to be respected, but a tool. Eventually, it might become unavailable to use or may disappear entirely, so they need to be as adept at using this tool as any weapon, and their minds must be honed sharp on logic and reason rather than dogma and religion.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

And this is like how the Wardens of the Shroud thinking in the Eternal Empire, and yes, they think this, and think that the Force enslave every FU in the Galaxy and chains them. So we use the Force as a tool and not let the Force control us like it does with the Sith or Jedi... and the Wardens went more further, they want to destroy it if they are able to do so. They are more neutral than dark or light ones.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
the Lilaste order is an up-and-coming faction, taking a mix of Jedi and Mandalorian ideology, tho believing in an aspect of true balance. the order is currently set up in the southern part of the galaxy, we are few in number so far but we are working on changing that for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom