Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4ND's Edit Shop

Hey, peoples! It's your droid. I recent got access back to my photoshop editor, and now can provide my edit services. Below are the type of services I can provide for you folk:

-Recolors: Have an image that you like, but is not that hotrod red you wanted it to be? Say no more! I can give it a go.
-Lightsabers: I know how to create the infamous energy blades, including darksabers.
-Species Conversion (Humans only!): If you have a human model, but want them one of the well-known near-human species? I can do that. Just tell me what kind, as most near-humans in Star Wars are just humans with weird skin and hair or tattoos.
-Mix n Match: I can combine different subjects together in order to make something new. Like, in one case, I put the head of Patrick Stewart in an Imperial Navy uniform.
-Misc: I'm open to new challenges. If you don't see something in the above, still don't hesitate to ask. I will give anything an honest try.

So, come one, come all, and ask away.

Sure, I'd like to take you up on this one:

4ND-R0 said:
Recolors: Have an image that you like, but is not that hotrod red you wanted it to be? Say no more! I can give it a go.
The main image of this sub has a center character with the right style robes for Jerek, but the wrong colors. I've described them in his bio as:

(Blue overtunic/tabard, tan sleeved undertunic, narrow brown utility belt, navy-blue slim loose pants, mid-shin boots)

If you need any more clarification on how I've described/identified items, or any specific range of colors to use, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom