Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,720 to 1

Lyt Saebr

Hotter than the average lightsaber
Lyt is drifting--for how long? Hundreds of years, it seems. But it doesn't care. It is mostly resting anyway. But a meal is approaching--not as good as a rescue, but just as vital. A dark-side energy feeding it allows it to remain conscious longer.

Lyt moves itself to catch the light of the approaching ship's scanners. If it glints just right... perhaps the other party will be alerted to its presence. Then again, perhaps not. Is it worth the risk to reveal its nature?

"[Save me...]" it says into the Force.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would have been flying the ship in question. She was head to the uncharted regions. She would hear something call out through the force and would fly the ship in its general direction. She would spot the saber from a little ways out and kill the engines. She would donn a spacesuit. Stepping into the airlock she would close it and attach her anchor point. She would then perform a space walk. She would get all the way out to the saber and upon grabbing it, it was perfectly balanced and fit her hand nicely. she would return to the ship and look at it

[member="Lyt Saebr"]

Lyt Saebr

Lyt feels the power of the dark side flowing through it. Sipping it lightly, it lets out a sigh of contentment, "[Ahhh.... Thank you. I've been floating in space... for several centuries. I was getting a bit tired.]" it says through the Force to [member="Echo Kora"]

Lyt Saebr

"[Yes, [member="Echo Kora"], I was in distress. but not anymore. Now, I feel very much alive.]" Now that it is safely aboard, the lightsaber does not mind drinking fully of the dark side energies put off by the acolyte. So delicious, it thinks.

"[Care to spar?]" it asks.

Echo would parry and lunge again and again and every time she would hit the blade. She became more and more frustrated and annoyed. She would draw on the darkside inside her and strike again before force pushing the saber against the wall

[member="Lyt Saebr"]

Lyt Saebr

Lyt hits the wall, deactivating its blade. It drops toward the floor, but then spins back up and re-ignites, meeting the sithling's blade again in form 2, Makashi. "[Ha! Using the Force against me, eh, fiend?]" Its hits become more precise, less sweeping. It is less focused on remaining pointed straight at [member="Echo Kora"] than before, instead inviting the sithling to strike before meeting the opposing lightsaber again before it can make contact.

Lyt Saebr

[member="Echo Kora"]'s skill with a lightsaber thus tested, Lyt skips the other four forms and goes straight to form VII, Juyo. Strike after strike, seemingly without sense, from a high position above the sithling's head. The heat of Lyt's blade is intense, burning hotter than the average lightsaber. It sparks with each strike. But, as wild as they are, each seems to land blade-to-blade. A ferocious barrage, but, always, without fail, saber to saber, as if in a play.

Lyt Saebr

OOC/ [member="Echo Kora"], its pronouns are it, its, and itself. Don't worry. I get them wrong sometimes too. Just call Lyt Saebr it going forward. Or call it a he in RP and make it angry. You wouldn't like it if it's angry. Or, maybe you would. I don't know. I'm just a narrator. /OOC

It stops attacking. "[Sorry! Sorry. Are you hurt? Uh.... Look, let's try that again. Let me get back into character. Grr! I'm a dark object! I don't care what happens--I'm an angry red blade! Fear my wrath!]"

Lyt does a flourish, spinning itself in mid air, just to land again on the sithling's blade. It teeters there for a moment, then disengages.

"[Look, I'll be honest. My heart's just not in this fight. You're supposed to be all evil and stuff, and that's not happening, so....]"

Lyt Saebr

Lyt gestures in the air as it "speaks" through the Force. "[I don't really meet many of you dark siders face to face. Mostly, I just feed off of the dark side energies that move around you. You're usually more... single minded. It's all 'Kill this; kill that; death to the Jedi, blah blah blah.' I can't just... kill you. It would be wrong.]"

Lyt waits for the sithling's aura to shift again. Then it will feed once more--delicious dark side energy. So juicy. Any minute now, it thinks, the sithling will want to kill me again, its energies will shift, and, then, mmm, food time.

Lyt Saebr

"[Well, this complicates things. Moral gray areas are a problem for me. See, I eat the dark side. I kind of need for there to be bad guys. Just bad, all the time. I don't know what to do here. I--. HOLD ON A MINUTE! You're... you're having me on, right? This is one of those--this is one of those hidden holocam shows. I knew it. Any minute, there'll be some clown in a black cape that pops out and says, 'You just got Darthed!' and he'll force choke my handle. Right? ...right?]"

Lyt retracted its blade and sat down with a metallic clank. There just wasn't a lot of darkside energy right now. It could tell that the sithling--wait, it can't call. Jeez, what was its name...?

"[Okay, so I.... I might have prejudged you. Look, I'm sorry. Can we start over? What's your name? And thank you for rescuing me. I thought you just wanted me. You know, because I'm an antique.]"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom