Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private 3:10 to Tribunal Station

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

B R O T H E R H O O D
GADivider-Blue.png

judah-temp.png
There was much of the galaxy which had changed during Judah’s self determined solitude. The Sith had been allowed a foothold manifested in the form of the Brotherhood of the Maw, an organization which desired chaos above all else. Many Sith orders Judah had been familiar with used the dark side to bring their version of order to the galaxy. This group simply wanted the galaxy to burn.​
His days of hiding were over.​
Judah would certainly eat some crow among the more organized orders. The last time he had made a public appearance he called them all hypocrites. It was a pattern with Judah. At least this time he had not said it to the face of the grandmaster like he did as a brand new Jedi Knight. No, the galaxy needed Judah Lesan, and he needed the Jed’aii.​
Rumor of an offshoot of some kind had reached his ears. His ideals were not as strict to the Jedi code most adhered to. He allowed for emotion, passion, other things which the code tried to deny. Balance in all things, understanding how to find harmony in the midst of chaos, serenity despite passion, this was what Judah had lived for. Perhaps these others were of a similar mind. Maybe, Judah had been too quick to judge.​
He had heard they gathered at Tribunal Station. Judah had heard of the station, but had never visited. Just because he remained a hermit for a time did not mean he was unaware of everything. What he had not been aware of, his friend Valery Noble Valery Noble had apprised him of after they met on Korriban. Had it not been for that meeting, Judah may have very well continued his work alone. They would all either be thanking her or cursing her in the weeks to come.​
The freighter Judah flew, was cleared to dock. Word had been sent to those he had been instructed to meet. It was going to be an interesting path for certain, but it was time once again the galaxy knew the Lesan name.​

Last edited:
"Asha, did I read that message right? Did it say Judah Lesan Judah Lesan is coming to the station?" Cotan asked the red-headed girl walking down the hall with him. He'd gotten back from Asog not long before, just to receive a sudden message that one of those other Jedi that he'd known about—albeit, never met—when he was younger was coming along to the station, requesting to speak with him. It was weird to think about; stranger still to consider how, back then, Judah and Coren and a few others had been on a different level from him, and now many through the galaxy lumped them all together on the same rung.

"Well. What do you think he's here for? Doubt it's to ask about the Je'daii or anything. I don't really remember that being his sort of thing. Judges, maybe? Social call?" He pulled up his datapad again, checking the time. "We ought to hurry, though. He should be landing in bay thirty-seven any minute now, and it'd be rude to leave him waiting."

Asha Hex

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

Asha had absolutely no idea who Judah Lesan was, because she didn't really keep up with Galactic affairs, but she reread the message all the same and then nodded her head. "That's what it says," she replied, unaware of the significance that Cotan was mentally placing on the moment.

Her free hand, the one not burdened by a datapad, reached out and took Cotan's. Gave it a light squeeze when he seemed to be worrying over the reason for the visit. Well, worry might not be the right word... Theorized? Whatever.

"I can't claim to know, love. I'd be lying if I said the name was familiar to me. Who is he, then? A Jedi?" It wasn't unheard of for a Jedi to arrive on the Station, much less for one to be seeking out Cotan of all people. Certainly he was something of a well known figure these days, while Asha was...

... A hermit?

Yeah, let's go with that. Though not quite Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill levels of hermit. She still got out every now and then, but mostly to wilderness laden planets. Too long on a Space Station left her feeling restless, after all, itching for real nature. Not that the artificial gardens weren't a suitable replacement in the meantime.

Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

B R O T H E R H O O D
GADivider-Blue.png

judah-temp.png
Hangar Bay 37. It was just a number, and considering Judah was not familiar with the station at all, Judah would stay put. The landing went without incident of course, because if Judah was anything a competent pilot was it. Most of skill had been on display back when the Army of Light needed his use as an Ace. He had been younger, and more brash in those days, willing to jump into a fight. He still was, if it was the right fight. He just hoped this had not been a mistake.​
His robes had been kept simple for this meeting. The green robes that spoke of his Corellian ties could be worn another time. Everything the Jedi needed was on his ship. Past were the days when Judah kept to a house or formal residence. Certainly he had the funds to afford it. The winery he had purchased for his late wife still operated very well.​
Heavy steps, the kind which spoke of a life that had not been easy, echoed in the bay as he stepped down the boarding ramp of his freighter. He did not ever recall personally meeting Cotan, not formally anyhow. His name was familiar enough, a worthy ally in the battles to come if the stories of his exploits were true.​
Judah had hoped his had remained quiet enough that he would not be judged by them. This meeting needed to go well.​
“They are on their way,” the metallic voice of a protocol droid chimed.​
The Jedi Master simply nodded as he made his way further from his ship.​

"Hmm."

Cotan knew Judah only slightly better than Asha did, and that was just because he'd heard some tell of the man. Nothing more than that. Judging by some of the rest of what he'd heard from friends, however, he'd been helping the New Jedi Order recently, even on Asog. That was good enough to gain him permission to land on the station. "Do you think I should mess with him a bit?" he asked suddenly, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He didn't even give Asha time to respond before waving a hand, the door to the hangar bay opening before them. Judah had just stepped away from his ship, and Cotan quickly strode up to meet him, stopping a couple meters away.

"Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no good swindler," he growled menacingly, his face taking on its deepest scowl, though if Judah was perceptive enough he'd notice the corners of Cotan's mouth twitching just a bit, trying to maintain the expression. "You've got a lot of guts coming here, after what you pulled."

Hold it together, hold it together...

Asha Hex Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

Cotan didn't seem to know much about him either, at least he didn't provide Asha with further insight, so when he asked if he should mess with him she gave him a bewildered look.

"I don't think that's---"

But he was already off, as though some sort of race had just begun, and all that Asha could do in response was hurry after him and hope that it was taken in good humour. Whatever it was.

And she quickly discovered what it was. Her face paled, and she stared at the back of Cotan's head as though he'd grown another face there.

Oh dear... Oh no... This was not how you welcomed a guest to your home.

Tea.

Asha needed tea.

Tea would help.

Ahhh.

B R O T H E R H O O D
GADivider-Blue.png

judah-temp.png

The bay door rushed open and the two Judah had been expecting rushed through the door. Immediately Cotan seemed to be running a tirade about Judah showing up after what he had pulled. He looked past the man to the redhead which followed behind him, and she looked like she was about to die of embarrassment. It only made Judah smile. Cotan himself looked like he could lose it soon as well, and that was enough to make Judah laugh.

Judah let out a loud belly laugh which echoed about the room as he reached his hand out to greet the former Jedi. It took him a bit to catch his breath long enough to make introductions, but the Corellian managed just fine.

“I think she was about ready to kill you,” Judah said indicating the woman with him. “I’m not going to lie though. The last time we were in the same room I certainly left a sour taste with many. But hey… time to start doing my part and all that…”

He nodded as he motioned toward his ship.

“Gonna be okay if I park here for a while?”

Judah was clearly joking.​

"We were in the same room together? When was that?"

Cotan was genuinely unsure when that might have been. "Yeah, sure. Hangar bays are for leaving ships in anyways, and I'm not mean enough to send yours floating off into the nebula just for fun." Not yet, anyways. He glanced back to Asha, giving her a grin. Hopefully Judah's reaction had done something to calm her nerves after the stunt he'd just pulled, but he doubted she'd remain frustrated with him for too long.

"So, Judah, this is Asha. Asha, this is Judah, of course. So what brings you here, old man? Wanting to do your part out in the rim, have me hand you a badge and send you off to Zonju V or Terminus?"

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Asha Hex

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

Fortunately their guest took it all in his stride, even going so far as to comment on the look on her face. A slight blush washed over her then, but the horror waned and a slight smile played over her lips. She might have chuckled, in truth she looked as though she was but if she did it was silent. The sort which lingered more within one's mind.

Force, how had she ended up with such a jokester?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Judah. Welcome to Tribunal Station." As she spoke she dipped into a bow of greeting, then side-eyed Cotan once more when she was back to her full height. "Business already? I thought you'd at least let me offer tea first..."

Speaking of. She glanced to Judah, and smiled.

"Shall we find somewhere nicer than a cold hangar bay to converge?"

B R O T H E R H O O D
GADivider-Blue.png

judah-temp.png

They were getting down to business pretty quick, but that is what Judah appreciated. The last thing he wanted to deal with was wasting time with a round of pleasantries that did not move them closer to the point of why he had tracked them down.

He smirked when Asha murmured something about serving tea first.

“Tea… anytime, mint if you have it. I do like getting to business where appropriate, but it is always nice to have something hot to wash it all down with.”

The Jedi was trying to be on his best behavior. That meant no dirty jokes or innuendos. He was too Corellian to hold that all in forever, but once he got his “badge,” then could let it loose.

His eyes darted back over to Cotan.

“Something like that. Do my part, sure. What that looks like, I don’t know. In all reality I’m trying to figure out where in the galaxy an old man like me belongs these days. I help where I can, whoever has work for me, something to investigate. I just want to be useful.”

Judah looked back to Asha.

“If you got a comfortable spot… then by all means. Lead the way.”

"Well, Judah, you're in luck. Helping people figure out where they belong and what they can do is a favourite hobby for both of us." He glanced back at Asha, ignoring the side-eyed glare she'd given him. "The garden?" he suggested, studiously innocent in the face of whatever reaction she might have had, so recently looking 'about ready to kill him.' Their primary meeting space seemed the place to go, anyways; even if one of the new apprentices was spending their time in there, it hopefully wouldn't detract much from their meeting.

Going to the space he'd set aside for the Jedi, or the Judges, meanwhile...might prove distracting. Both places often were.

Asha Hex Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

Judah agreed to the notion of tea, even going so far as to ask for a specific strain - always lovely when someone did that, it took the guesswork out of it for her - and Cotan seemingly read her mind on the location... Not that it was hard to deduce, she'd become a creature of habit after all. She nodded to them both.

"Then by all means, you two can catch up while we walk. Or talk business I guess." She didn't need to be part of that specifically in truth, because as much as Cotan was correct and she did like to help people figure out their paths, the likelihood was that Judah was here on Rim-and-Jedi business, not Je'daii. Thus, she had no way to really help beyond ensuring they were comfortable.

That, in her eyes, was just as important.

She led them through the ship, and toward the region Cotan had formed specifically for the Je'daii. A place of many mesmerizing views, to be sure, whether one chose the main structure, the garden, or the observation deck, it was clear care had been put into it all. He'd spared no expense... But it was the smaller details that she appreciated the most, the way he'd brought in some rescued birds so she could sit among them with her morning tea, or the way in which her favourite flowers were always in bloom.

While she walked, Asha tried to remember where in the garden she'd planted the mint...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom