Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore 23rd Sith-Imperial Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Army Name: 23rd Sith-Imperial Army
  • Classification: Professional military formation of the Sith Empire*
  • Affiliation: Sith Empire, Sith-Imperial Legion
  • Army Symbol: Due to its young age the 23rd does not possess any known heraldry related to the unit.
  • Description: The 23rd Sith-Imperial Army was formed at the behest of Major General Remus Kelbor to follow him on his campaigns for the Sith Empire. When the 23rd was created, Remus was given leeway into the staffing and creation of the 23rd. Over 2/3 of its officer and NCO corps are made up of those who have served with the Major General throughout his career.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Tyrant, Ferrata-class Planetary Assault Carrier
  • Goals: The 23rd is officially underneath the command of Major General Remus Kelbor and serves at the pleasure of the Sith Emperor and the the Sith-Imperial Legion
  • Reputation: The 23rd is a relatively unknown unit formed only recently formed; while it's leader is known for his exploits the 23rd is an unknown formation.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
  • Army Size: Large
  • Composition:
    • 23rd Sith-Imperial Army Headquarters (contains roughly 1,855 men and nearly 4,000 associated droid units)
    • 117th Sith-Imperial Line Corps
    • 22nd Sith-Imperial Atrisian Corps
    • 109th Sith-Imperial Armored Corps
    • 1217th Sith-Imperial Mobile Corps
MEMBERS
  • Major General Remus Kelbor - Commanding officer, 23rd Sith-Imperial Army
  • Captain Jarik Sair (Sith-Imperial Armada) - Fleet Executive Officer, Vengeance Squadron (NPC)
  • Major Amamekh Frelig - Science Officer, 23rd Sith-Imperial Army (NPC)
  • Colonel Govon Sunfell - Army Executive Officer, 23rd Sith-Imperial Army (NPC)

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Unit History

The 23rd Sith-Imperial Army was formed according to standard Sith-Imperial Legion procedures and conduct. The 23rd was largely formed due to the presence and urging of newly minted Major General Remus Kelbor following his promotion to Major General; the unit itself contained several units that the new Major General had previously commanded and owed its overall renown to. Several units were brought into the unit that were from other formations and while the majority of the soldiers in the 23rd are new recruits they have a veteran officer and NCO corps, leading to a higher than average combat rating according to the Sith-Imperial Legion.

The 23rd was first deployed to the Outer Rim to the mining world of Tammar where it conducted the primary ground combat operations and assisted in the Battle of Tammar, it primarily operated around Tammar City, the capital of the world.

After Action Reports

OOC: This is a basic background until I can sit down and do some serious work on the whole of the 23rd and build its story and history.

Last edited:
Remus Kelbor Remus Kelbor

• Headquarters: Tyrant, Ferrata-class Planetary Assault Carrier
Hyperlink Ferrata-Class Planetary Carrier.

• Affiliation: Sith Empire, Sith-Imperial Legion

Hyperlink Sith Empire. Since the Imperial Legion has a Codex sub, please hyperlink that, too.

MEMBERS
  • Captain Jarik Sair (Sith-Imperial Armada) - Fleet Executive Officer, Vengeance Squadron (NPC)
  • Major Amamekh Frelig - Science Officer, 23rd Sith-Imperial Army (NPC)
  • Colonel Govon Sunfell - Army Executive Officer, 23rd Sith-Imperial Army (NPC)

Hyperlink Remus Kelbor's bio. If the NPCs have Codex subs, hyperlink them too (they do not need to have one, but should be linked if they do).

Thank you, apologies it's my first sub and still getting use to it and what not.

I've hyperlinked everything.

Just as a note, if I wish to go back and update this does it need to be re-subbed or can I just post what was updated? I do wish to expand it when I have some more time to sit down and plot things out.

Remus Kelbor Remus Kelbor

If you want to update a submission after it's approved you post in Submission Modification Requests, using the Precodex template. Then the Codex Admin or RPJ will move the submission to precodex, where you can make your edits.

After you've done that and listed your edits, you tag a member of Codex staff, whereupon the submission will be moved back to the corresponding forum for rejudging.

For future reference, when responding to a member of Codex/Factory staff, please tag the staff member in your reply. I saw your post, but if there's a large number of submissions in a forum it might get overlooked.

Your other links check out, but it seems this one does not work. Please check and fix this. Once that's done, this can be approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom