Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20,000 Leagues Under Kaeshana

@[member="Judah Dashiell"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

“A mix of the two. We want to be able to supply our own materials, especially with the threat of war looming. Also, we’re about the only people the Eldorai would trust to mine here, so we might as well do it to our advantage.”

She paused. “My congratulations on your Engagement. Half-Galan? Ah yes, I remember, now it all makes sense. Well that’s good. I think we understand one another’s goals well then.”

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Judah Dashiell"]

"Pretty much. Market for what we have to offer, from minerals to bolters, and Firemane doesn't want to limit itself. War's close, Galaxy's waking up from its slumber. Eldorai don't want to be dependent on help from outsiders they don't like and the royals trust us enough. Hell, an elf trained me," Siobhan spoke. It had taken her a very long time to realise that Adril had not been...as great as her rose-tinted memories had made her out to be. Nonetheless her former teacher and lover was still dear to her. Moreover, as cynical as it sounded, it actually came in useful when dealing with space elves.

"And likewise congratulations," she cast a glance over to Tegaea, a smile on her face. "Remember vividly the day we got married...seemed like a dream come true," she said, apparently drifting off into pleasant memories for a moment, as cheesy as her phrasing was, before turning back to the present. "Well, good that we can do business then. Even with dark elves interrupting."

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Judah nodded slowly,understanding their words. They rang close to his own reasons for getting Sedna underway. It was welcome relief to be undertaking business with two like-minded beings. Most were out for galactic domination and not just of the business variety. The transport was slowing due to their island attack Judah planned on making a motion to draw the meeting to a close for now. Besides, the rocks would be evaluated quicker and crews could easily begin work.

"Thank you. I hope to see both at the wedding when the date is set."

He paused slightly before continuing business talk, using Siobhan's last words for his opening.

"Excellent we can do business. Although I do think we should cut the day short. You're both injured and I'm sure want to relax. Maybe a smoke" Judah gave a brief grin to Miss Kerrigan before quickly continuing. "I'll head back to Ceto to get the rocks tested. In addition to having the scouting crew come and get their work started, wouldn't take them more than a day and a half to arrive and get underway. The sooner the better, especially with war a pressing concern."

@[member="Judah Dashiell"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea smiled and extended a hand to him. “I would love to attend. Send us the date and time and we’ll be there with bells on! Well, not literally,” she added quickly, in case Siobhan got ideas.

And so they dropped Judah back at his ship and gave him the necessary clearance codes to take off. After watching him go, Tegaea turned to her wife.
“He seemed nice. I think we’re in good hands with him. And speaking of good hands…” she said with a smirk.
Not that this writer would dare imply this was a non-PG13 comment.

@[member="Judah Dashiell"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing you again. Safe travelling," Siobhan spoke as they dropped Judah off. At this stage no one could know that poor Judah would soon be faced with great tragedy in his life. Fortunately he would have a mermaid to see him through. As usual the Republic was to blame.

With him gone the two ladies could turn their mind to something other than work. "Yes, I shall put them good use and go baking," Siobhan said earnestly as if totally serious. She was not that useless in the kitchen as everyone always said! She touched Tegaea's shoulder, gently beginning to rub the tension out. Clearly her wife's shoulder and neck were a mass of knots and so she was trying to help. "You've been at work since the morning, things got....heated at the beach. You could really use a good massage to relax. I'm...skilled you know. Got that massage oil the Queen uses. Just the best for the best wife," she spoke softly as her hands dug into a particularly sensitive muscle.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Thank you. I'll be in contact very soon."

Luckily for Judah's not-so-virgin ears, he was far away and long gone before any PG-13 comments had been made.Quiet in the Siren's Song, Judah waited just outside of the atmosphere of Kaeshana, sending a flurry of messages. Scouting and exploration crews were contacted, ordered to ship out to the seas where the small group had been attacked to being their preparations. The mineral laboratory he worked closely with was also notified to clear a slot in their works to study the rocks. Quicker the better in this case.

Pulling back the lever, stars faded into lines. It was time to head home.

[FIN]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom