Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 1st Metal Lords "Bad Company"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

Hand-Grenade-Bone-sculpture-Francois-Robert.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a unique misfit of droids to be in special forces.
  • ​Image Credit: (x) (x)
  • Role: Special Forces group for Metal Lords of the Void. Primary use is of stealth infiltration. Secondary use is active sabotage and destruction of property.
  • Links:

Extra Gear:

Comnlink Implant (x)
    Nightshadow Coating (x)

• Weapons/Explosives:
  • 12 Defender MicroBlaster: (x)
    Explosive Knife: (x)
    Thorium Charge: (x)

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Group Name: 1st Bad Company
  • Classification: Special Forces
  • Headquarters: Dorsis (x)
  • Loyalties: Metal Lords of the Void (x)
  • Group Sigil: (x)
  • Description: This group serves as a special forces infiltration and sabotage unit for the Metal Lords of the Void. In addition, it may be called upon for property destruction so it chooses to be.

SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: It is droid automated commands with three leaders. However any droid can create a dispute which results in generally a fight with either the leader being replaced or the droid being beaten up...with minimal damage.
  • Membership: Have to be a self aware Pit Droid.
  • Dogma/Doctrines: It follows the commands of the Metal Lords of the Void. Its primary mission is to cause havoc against enemy forces and to infiltrate repair facilities and manufacturing plants. The secondary mission is to sabotage when commanded and to destroy everything in sight save for what the Metal Lords of the Void command it not to do.
  • Curios: Each Pit Droids has been tampered with to have a unique self folding mechanism which can be done at will. The only way to tell is to look at the nose and realize the pressure mechanism has been removed. Each one has also been repainted with Nightshadow to remove normal detection measures. In addition, part of their head has been reconfigured for a small compartment for equipment for their operations.
  • Goals: To help the Metal Lords of the Void with any plans. It currently is the basis for other Bad Company groups and will determine if the program succeeds.

MEMBERS
N/A

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Following a rather bad dispatch of information, Haon Hafey brought to the attention of the Metal Lords of the Void that their Special Forces division was to say the least, terrible. While an argument ensured with another Metal Lord, he finally announced he will get the finest droids to create an espionage division that would rival most others. However the result was almost the exact opposite, gathering only Pit Droids as they were the only volunteers which also did not help that they constantly fought. Modifying each droid carefully to stop their fold up mechanism, he announced that was the initiation rights and in turn also did very tiny modifications to their heads, realizing it was large enough for compartments and added in equipment suited for them, giving small items and including comnlinks built into them. In addition, they all were given a bath of Nightshadow which while paint, was the only way to convince them it was not paint.

Since their inception, they have had very few missions, many of which were classified. Only one of known reports was on Corellia during which, six Pit Droids were seen fighting out near a factory producing a rare material before running out and detonating the entire factory. The droids remain still at large with most giving into the rumor of the supposed "Bad Company" special forces squad developed by the Metal Lords of the Void. After this incident, it been known that they were headquartered in Dorsis where some of the Metal Lords reside though their entire location is unknown.

Netherworld

[member="Haon Hafey"]

Haon Hafey said:
Image Credit: (x)
  • Please link to the website(s) where you found the images, not the images themselves. If you can, link to the original author directly.

Haon Hafey said:
Dogma/Doctrines: It follows the commands of the Metal Lords of the Void. Its primary mission is to cause havoc and have fun but relies on safety more than anything, having more a moral basis.
  • This seems very self-contradictory. It causes havoc, but relies on safety? Those are pretty mutually exclusive. Could you please clarify this?
Also, if you intend to modify these Pit droids extensively (as certainly seems to be the case) I would suggest submitting your version through the Factory as well.

Netherworld

[member="Haon Hafey"]

Please make the edits requested in my first judgment.

As for the factory submission, it's not required. Merely a recommendation for future RPs – the factory (and codex) are optional.
If you prefer, you can simply make the necessary edits and I can stamp this.

Done the edits. Hopefully clarified what I meant about their doctrine.

As for the image credit, it is an actual video link. It apparently was the thumbnail of the video and I happened to come across it so it is a bit interesting how that came along. Regardless, the video itself is the credit.

Netherworld

[member="Haon Hafey"]

You have two images in your submission. I'll need you to credit the artist of the 'group sigil' image as well.

The rest looks good now.

In the future, please @mention the judge when you've made edits to your submission, or they might miss it.
3fb7a8829391127ba3fbbe40124d803f.png

Sorry for wait, I added the actual artist to the link as he has his own webpage. Apparently his work is copied almost EVERYWHERE so finding who made it was more important than relinking where it was posted. Regardless, I have added him as requested.

Also I know how to mention...I just forgot last time.

[member="Netherworld"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom