Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 191st Clone-Trooper Infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.
om3ETVz.jpg

191st Clone-Trooper Infantry
"Commenori Peace Keepers"

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Intent: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]To expand upon and create one of several submissions to tie in with the Clone-Troopers gifted to the Commenor Systems Alliance by the Galactic Empire's [Member=Tanomas Graf]. This Submission is to encompass the Infantry of the 191st Clone-Trooper Army and describe in greater detail why they are the elite of Soldiers loyal to their new Chain of Command within the CSA.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Image Credit: [/SIZE]Click Here!
  • [SIZE=9pt]Role: Infantry, Military.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Links: [/SIZE]
Galactic Empire's Contribution To the CSA: Common Empire (Lady Kay & Tanomas Graf)
​Arms Suppliers: RMIA, Cerberus Enterprise

[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Unit Name: [/SIZE]191st Clone-Trooper Infantry
  • [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: [/SIZE][member=Lady Kay] & [member=Veiere Arenais], Commenor Systems Alliance
  • [SIZE=9pt]Classification: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Infantry.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]INFANTY:[/SIZE]
The general purpose Soldier of the Commenori Peacekeepers, these are ground troops and generic infantry. The front-lines defense against the opposition of the Commenor Systems Alliance, as Clones they have been trained to be the steadfast soldier of war, following orders and fighting for their sovereign nation with the utmost faith and dedication to service.

In ground combat there are a range of classes involved within the specialized training of the 191st Infantry; these consist of the following:
  • Assault Class - Your run of the mill soldier, sporting the carbine, a side arm and the courage to die for the cause.
  • Heavy Infantry - Using Heavy Repeaters and focus on supporting fire, demolitions and Anti-Vehicular warefare.
  • Combat Medics - Providing emergency medical treatment to the injured and otherwise taking care of the wounded/deceased.
They are armed with:

[*]S-3 MANGLER SONIC PISTOL
[*]JS-7 DAEDALUS-CLASS JETPACK
Supplied by Cerberus Enterprise & RMIA

[SIZE=9pt]COMBAT INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Common.[/SIZE]
  • Deployment: Mass.
Strengths:
  • My Brothers Keeper: Born and raised together in every sense, these Clones have been bred for war beside one another, knowing no higher sense of comradeship than their own. Together they are a united force to be reckoned with, sworn to service, loyal to the man standing next to him, they enter into battle knowing that beside their brothers, their backs are covered.
  • Trained Elites: There has never been a more efficiently trained unit within the Systems Alliance outside of the world of Commenor's own; these men have been desensitized to the horrors of war, facing their opposition with every ounce of courage they will muster, fighting with their all and doing so with the utmost integrity and faith in the nation that they serve.
Weaknesses:
  • Imperial Breed: A foreign armada exchanged in good standing with the Systems Alliance, these Clone Troopers are otherwise outsiders and adverse to the democratic government, perhaps too eager to be the show of force upon the battlefield, these clones need to be regulated and have proven to exert more aggressive tactics than the Commenor Systems Alliance is known for.
  • Clones: While designed to simulate the best of man, these soldiers are little more than warriors bred for Combat. They follow orders to the letter yet aren't designed to think and feel with sentiment. They will exert every ounce of their might to obey an order and will otherwise not seek alternatives to mission priorities. If there is ever to be a chance for peace, or to avoid a battle, these men are NOT the ones to commit to the field.
  • Infantry: Soldiers with naught but what they carry into war ! They suffer from the inevitable heavy explosives ordinance that so regularly strikes the battlefield. Their armor though fair is nothing compared to the iron of the 191st ATAB (Armored Division) and thus they are clearly at a disadvantage where live expectancy is concerned.
DESCRIPTION

In a bid to increase relations between the Commenor Systems Alliance and the Galactic Empire, The Queen [member=Lady Kay] met with the Emporer of the Imperial Power over the region, [member=Tanomas Graf] in order to discuss political ties, trade and future positions within their sectors of the Galaxy. The Systems Alliance known for it's neutrality, their lack of enemies but so too their less experienced and grounded military by result, were generously offered ten thousand Clone Troopers as a gesture of good faith and friendship by that of the Emporer out of Kamino.

Known well for their Stormtrooper armada's and iron clad military and naval authority, the Galactic Empires offer was one the Systems Alliance could not ignore. To be given such an addition to their ability to defend the good of their people, surrounding worlds and the ironically opposing government ideals of democracy and prosperous living within their neutral state, the offer came with understandable skepticism and uncertainty on the Monarchies side. Despite this, Kay and Veiere both seeming to agree with the Emporer and the Galactic Empire's utmost respect in delegations with the Systems Alliance, shook hands with the man and so begun a fruitful trade agreement by result.

Taken into the heart of the Systems Alliance and trained within Commenor's military and naval facilities, the Clonetroopers were equipped with CSA armaments and reorganized into ranks and classes best suited to their strengths. Tested by the ranking Commanders and Generals of Commenor, their fighting ability and respect to authority seemed unparalleled and yet their lack of sentiment and willingness to fight without restraint came as something of a surprise and warning to the Monarchy. Dubbed the Commenori Peacekeepers, the fact is that if sent out into the field of war, the only peace that will come of it will be the utter elimination of the enemy; elite as they come, their lack of regard for lives outside of duty is a startling drawback that could lead to problems down the line if not closely monitored.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

My apologies for the wait.

I really like this submission- it's well-written, thought-out and isn't overpowered, but there is one problem with it- it's somewhat out of the scope of the combat unit template. It reads more like a battle-ready army than as an unit.

We allow really large units, but this doesn't seem to be exactly that.

My suggestion would be to separate this into several smaller submissions. That will also give you the opportunity to add even more depth and detail. Alternatively, you could simply scale down the numbers and diversity of this. A battalion for instance has about 800 troops, whilst this unit has 10,000.

Let me know which way you are leaning.

[member="Jairus Starvald"]

I can't at all argue with this, It's definitely an Army force...

My apologies, I didn't realize that larger forces weren't done anymore. I had imagined it from a previous submission I've had history with though I realize the Factory and Codex templates and rules have all changed since then.

If it's alright, I would very much like to rework the submission to account for the numbers as this was a significant step in relations between the CSA and the Galactic Empire, there's history there and what not so I'm a little sentimental (totally playing favorites) with this one.

What can I ask would be the maximum number of troops considered acceptable in a submission?

If I split this sub into three individual submissions (Infantry/Armored Division/Recon) would that then fly?

And yes, Battalions clearly the wrong name for it, it just sounded less Imperial than "Legion"...-But that's really what this is admittedly.

Edit: Apologies if I've misunderstood anything...-It's 1.34am

If you split this into those three separate divisions and submissions that would be pretty much perfect.

As for numbers, we don't really have a limit for that? It's more about scope than anything else- so if you split this into three separate submissions you won't have to worry about the numbers too much.

You can simply re-purpose this one into one of them and then work on the other two, if you'd like.

Let me know what you want to do here.

Can you please archive this as I'm out of town for a few days.

I will work on remodeling the submission when I'm back, thanks!

[member="Mahet"]

Go ahead and throw it up for judgement, thank you! xD

Additionally, a question...

Given I'm splitting the original submission up into separate individual pieces, will the similarities in the Descriptions here and in the 191st ATAB be an issue?
Copy and Pasted...So lazy of me!

I don't mind changing it at all though they're all from exactly the same source/background with varying differences in strengths and weaknesses (Divisions).

With the edits in place this looks completely fine in the details! Do you have a link to a marketplace purchase or a thread, where you gain access to the S-3 Mangler and the JS-7 Daedalus? I need verification that you have permission to use them, as they are closed market submissions.

Once that is out of the way I can stamp this.

Something that I just went over in this submissions counterpart with [member="The Slave"] (Thanking you!).

Here is the Military Cheat Sheet for Commenor Systems Alliance.

The top of which lists our Arms Suppliers and below that all of our current assets including "The Mangler" and "Daedalus"!

Before this goes on ahead, cheers for your prior advice and time getting this pushed through, I appreciate it !

That's completely fine, I am aware that Raxis writes a lot with Commenor and he has designed several systems exclusively for Commenor. So, this works out.

Thanks for being so pleasant to work with and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom