Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 12th Unattached "Storm" Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Platoon lead by Vakim Duval
  • Image Credit: [None]
  • Role: Unattached Heavy Assault Stormtrooper Platoon, create beachheads, board enemy capital ships, defend critical points, create breakthroughs
  • Permissions: [None]
  • Links: Vakim Duval Biography First Order Stormtrooper corp wiki
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: 12th Unattached "Storm" Platoon
  • Affiliation: The First Order
  • Classification: Assault Stormtroopers
  • Description: The 12th Unattached "Storm" Platoon represents the elite of the First Order Assault Stormtrooper Platoons. Mirroring the characteristics of its combat leader, Vakim Duval, the Platoon is noted for its ruthless efficiency and combat effectiveness. Aggressive and effective the unit relies on massed firepower and rapid assaults. The Platoon consists of x4 Squads of x12 Stormtroopers, plus Vakim Duval, making for a total of 49 Personnel. Often accompanied by a First Order Imperial Knight, but not always.
COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.
Strengths:
  • Combat Veterans
  • Highly Cohesive
  • Disciplined
Weaknesses:
  • Closely-knit bonds amplify casualties
  • Overly Aggressive
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Formed at the height of the First Order the 12th Unattached "Storm" Platoon is made up entirely of veterans of the 1st Siege of Dosuun, they saw a large amount of action in the ensuing Great Galactic War. Here they fought notably in the Rebellion of Kaeshana, the Battle of Mustafar, the Battle of Skor II, the Battle of Dagobah, numerous expansion campaigns throughout the Unknown Regions, the Return to Dagobah, and the Return to Skor II. They served with distinction in the Great Galactic War and were noted for their aggressive yet effective tactics as well as the bold leadership of Vakim Duval. They would also be at the fall of the First Order at the 2nd Siege of Dosuun, here they would cover the retreat into the tunnels before most of the Platoon would make it there themselves. They would then become part of the Vanguard in the reclamation campaign carrying out the orders of the New Supreme Leader with ruthless efficiency. They now stand poised to serve the Newly Rechartered First Order as the Vangaurd of their Assault Forces.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Vakim Duval Vakim Duval

This is a great start to the submission! There is one area we need to address and that is the Equipment.

Unfortunately I do not have access to the First Order Armory list, if you are meaning the faction, and if you are referring to the cannon list, that also does not seem to be provided. Since units are used many times in PvP settings it is a good idea to list out a specific load out, or items that could be used. The list would help you to cover all your bases should you desire to use this unit in an invasion or skirmish.

If you could provide a list of weapons, or potential weapons that would be awesome.

You can also remove the chart if you wish. :)

Vakim Duval Vakim Duval

Thanks for the links, however as per Codex guidelines:

Do not place links in submissions to threads that are within the Archives or anywhere that cannot always be publicly viewed. (Ex. Faction Groups/Google Docs/Etc)

The link to First Order Chaos equipment is against the guidelines and will need to be removed.

As I suggested in my previous edit request, you need to list out the items you intend to use, and as you do, ensure you have the appropriate permissions.[/quote][/quote]

Vakim Duval Vakim Duval

No need to apologize! That's exactly why we are here, to help get things nice and shiny!!

There is only one more thing I need you to do, and it is going to be tedious, so I apologize. I do need you to link the equipment you are using also back to the wookieepedia article, or the original submission.

Once that is done I think we will be good to go! Thanks for you patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom