Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

103 Million Dollar Baby OOC

[member="Zahori Denko"] Did you have an engagement size in mind? That might be of interest to other fleeters on either side... and also to ensure that neither side is dogpiling on the other.

Honestly, all of that stuff is there to facilitate story (and should be treated as such). There's nothing like a Planetary Shield, but it's our 'money' planet. So figure it's defended both ground and air and be reasonable. [member="Cathul Thuku"]

[member="Cathul Thuku"] [member="Rick Kaloo"]

I'm a bit confused. People are posting that the dominion remnant fleet is at Muunilist but Cathul's last post doesn't say they've made it there yet.

Care to elaborate?

[member="Zahori Denko"] I just made edits to show that I have just reverted in Muunilinst's orbit.

Oh and also could you please list what fighters are present in-system when you post next?

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"]

I may be wrong, might have misheard Thuku's post. If I am, I'll fix it. I'm not starting any real engagement until most of the GA and Dominion fleet enters the system.

Edit: I'm wrong. Editing post now. I'm just afraid that others might believe the Dominion fleet is already there because of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom