Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#1 Mission breifing (general info/planning/questions)

first thing is our faction discussion board is empty, so whoop whoop number one. another thing is me along with the others(probably) are wondering what the first mission will be, like where is it, what will we be facing. etc. I don't expect all the answers at one, but I think we should discuss it.

I had an awesome idea. What about a planet with civilised but defensive aliens that has never achieved interstellar travel and does not speak standard galactic. My character happens to have a tonne of books that may contain forgotten planets.

One thing I'd like to do on a less serious note is have a thread where we get hazed. Navy's haze new seamen in all sorts of ways, I'm sure the upper ranks of Athena would pull a thing or two during the duller moments.

@N'Jay Crowe
Here, been busy pumping out 12hour shifts at work as I need as much $$$ as possible before I leave for a 3 day holiday where I waste way too much money than is reasonable.

Belek has made a FANTASTIC thread/mission for everyone to partake in. Feel free to jump in there. As for what we'll encounter? That is up to us as individuals. We shape the planets around us. This isn't a planet any of us have discovered, throw wild ideas into your posts. Do flowers belch acid? Do trees talk? Are there even trees? or is there some sort of weird fauna that acts the same as a tree but appears wildly alien?

on another note we should try to make a faction ship for the Initiative, good enough to defend its self and have ample space for labs and such. plus i also want to try my hand with others to build a ship from almost scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom