Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech 002-B Biodroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
luca-nemolato-drone-host-v6-c.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: Average
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Zeus combat armor, Krack Rifle
  • Misc. Equipment: N/A
  • Resistances
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: none
    • Other: Fire: high
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • The droid has good aim both with its pulse rifle
  • this droid is durable
WEAKNESSES
  • The droid can suffer ailments of other organics, from chemical weapons to disease but unlike most organics, the common cold could very well kill them.
  • this droid is prone to experiencing emotions such as rage happiness love and hate that can impair their judgment.
DESCRIPTION
After the many trials and tribulations from creating the 001-A biodroids and with Ty having been Thought Dead by the general populace The leadership transferred to the man's son, frank, and a man by the name of lockdown running the various branches of the company the agreement or make a new biodroid was made. using what they learned from the 001-A and its bridge series of 001-A-986 the creation of the 002-B series was produced steering clear of utilizing the dead body and instead of using the funding from the sales of their products being used by AC EE and CIS they began the mythification of Bioorganic material, Creating a fully synthetic bioorganic droid. the inclusion of making them male and or female was another selling point allowing for more options on the sales of them while the primary focus on the remaining to be sold as soldiers and security until more specialized varients are made

Last edited:
Two issues.

• Other: explosive: High
Not a resistance, please remove.

synthetic blood made from Bacta
This is more of a separate issue. Bacta is derived from a plant that actually will expire over time the longer you wait. That and I am not letting a healing liquid be your blood type. Change it to something else and Kolto is not a substitute either.

Let me know when you do this.
Omni Lockdown Omni Lockdown

okay Listib Hibin Listib Hibin I've edited it again and for future refence I'd request having a list of options on optional defenses as I've used, shrapnel resistance and explosive resistance on other submissions before with no issues so I feel that it needs to have a list of things to choose from rather than a judges personal preference on what can and can't be a viable resistance.

however, for now I've changed it to fire Resistance.

You are right on that matter. Thing is, I did make a Reference Sheet before the Holiday Shutdown of Does and Don'ts. I will ask the team if we can put it up somewhere on the Tech Forum. However I will show it to you at least in context of the Does as the Don'ts are a bit long.

Does
  • Energy
  • Kinetic
  • Force/Mechu-Deru (Substitute for the first if wished, prevents Force Tech hacking)
  • EMP/Ion
  • Electrical
  • Lightsabers
  • Extreme Heat (Flames) (Elemental)
  • Extreme Cold (Cyro) (Elemental)
  • Disruptors
  • Sonic
  • Radiation
  • Vacuum/Pressure
  • Acid/Corrosion
  • Vibro
  • Paddle Beams/Stun
  • Tensor
These were accepted Resistances based on either their uniqueness to the situation and how they did not overlap with things.

Shrapnel is nothing more than Kinetic damage. Explosives is nothing more than a mixture of Energy, Kinetic and other forms of damage that wildly varies, hence why it is not allowed.

• Other: Fire
You also did not finish that resistance. What is the rating?

Let me know when it is edited. I will speak with the team.
Omni Lockdown Omni Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom