Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG ✨ Looking for RP Partners for Braze! ✨

Braze is a young half-Echani Padawan with a thirst for thrills & adventure, a curious & feisty attitude, and a heart of gold. Caught between the teachings of the Jedi and the fierce warrior spirit of the Echani, Braze's journey is one of self improvement, conflict, and companionship.

What I'm Seeking:
  • Friends to bond with over trials and tribulations.
  • Rivals or enemies to challenge Braze, pushing him to his limits.
  • Mission-Style Adventures in both the darker and lighter parts of the galaxy.
  • Grim Dark & Noble Bright Themes
  • Martial and Combat Mastery: Engage in stories focused on the refinement of combat skills
  • Open to forming a spectrum of relationships, from fierce rivalries and uneasy alliances to deep friendships and mentorships.

About Our RP:
  • Open to long-term story arcs and short, impactful scenes.
  • Flexible with plot thematic
  • Looking for creative, respectful partners who enjoy deep character development and exciting plot twists.

If you're intrigued by the idea of shaping a galaxy together, where Braze can find both allies and adversaries, let's connect and create unforgettable stories! DM me or reply here.

If you are looking for someone down for a thrill or an adventure, Anse is game. He is an unawakened force sensitive, had plans ages ago to change that, but then life happened lol. He is a merc, specializes in long range unaliving and a mechanic. Not affiliated with any faction, but that could change. Most of what he does is just kinda wander around the galaxy fixing whatever people bring him for an affordable price or a meal. Let me know if he seems interesting enough.

Voli Cholrass Voli Cholrass We could have them meet at the main temple. If you like I could be something simple like running into each other at a meditation room, The library, The dormitories, Or even the cafeteria.

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol He is currently working on a series of different types of weapons. One of them is a long ranged gun. I wouldn't mind some target practice either in a range type setting or on a missive.
Here is a picture of the gun. I've been drawing for it.
saber_Rifle_Phantom_.png

I also have a similar campaign project for veridia so if you're interested in a plot that leans towards an episodic storyline I could give you a mission that takes place on veridia.
Veridia is a home brew setting of mine that's kind of like a futile japan space era With ninja samurai and ashlanti monks.

ScareQrow ScareQrow
I don't mind harassing Tlon with Braze. He can try to bug him to stop being so drunk.

Sazo is pretty new to the Jedi Temple. I think she'd see Braze as something like a kindred spirit. I'd imagine the dynamic to be friendly-ish rivals pushing each other to be better, that morphs into friendship.

Voli Cholrass Voli Cholrass Sazo could definitely interact with Voli as well- kindred spirits, plopped in a new environment.

He is currently working on a series of different types of weapons. One of them is a long ranged gun. I wouldn't mind some target practice either in a range type setting or on a missive.
Here is a picture of the gun. I've been drawing for it.
saber_Rifle_Phantom_.png

I also have a similar campaign project for veridia so if you're interested in a plot that leans towards an episodic storyline I could give you a mission that takes place on veridia.
Veridia is a home brew setting of mine that's kind of like a futile japan space era With ninja samurai and ashlanti monks.
Any of those sound pretty good, I know Anse would be keen to try out any of the prototypes himself. I dunno how well Anse would do in that kind of setting, but again, I am willing to give it a shot. Hit me up on discord and we can discuss :)

Braze Braze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom