Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tnyBAq6.png

...A N D_H E R E _W E _G O

FINAL DAWN
NAJRA-VA, UNKNOWN REGIONS

The Galaxy was on fire. In the Galactic South and the Tingel Arm, the Resurgent Sith Order clashed with the Alliance and Rimward Trade League, while in the Outer Rim the Mandalorian Enclave had launched numerous devastating raids on a few worlds and apparently we’re now at odds with the New Jedi Order. Meanwhile new factions had risen, factions that showed a great amount of potential, which if wielded correctly, could bring them to greater heights then they would have anticipated.

The Current State of the Galaxy, gave the Final Dawn and its Allies the perfect opportunity to begin executing their plans at the fullest, as their main enemies we’re now distracted by both Mandalorians and the Sith while the rise of new Factions offered them plenty of new avenues to expand their reach across the galaxy. Already, Marlon Sularen had begun mobilizing his assets in preparation for various operations that would ultimately secure the Final Dawn’s position in the Unknown Regions for the time to come. There was however still one more thing left to do, and that was to summon his main ally, Onrai in order to further outline his plans and see what progress she had made so far.

UI4ODIx.png

Since the Battle of Csilla, Najra-Va has stood as one of the Final Dawn’s primary military installations, having once housed one-quarter of the entire Final Dawn Military. Even now in the aftermath of the Destruction of Exegol, the rocket planetoid was still guarded by dozens of Final Dawn Battlecruisers and Defense Stations in addition to a large Garrison to prevent opportunistic factions from gaining a foothold on the planet. Key to the defense of Najra-Va was the Sissiri Command Center, a large military installation that stood on top of a massive underground city superstructure and housed much of the planet’s garrison and industries, as well as being the site of the upcoming meeting between Sularen and Onrai.

Thus within one of the many conference rooms across the Command Center, the High Regent of the Final Dawn patiently waited for his guest to arrive, taking the opportunity to go through his datapad to read the latest reports about the ongoing affairs of the Unknown Regions as he waited for Onrai’s arrival.

Tag | Onrai Onrai

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

A wrinkle in the fabric of reality made it clear that the arrival of the enigmatic entity known as Onrai had finally arrived. Much had happened within the void of Otherspace - dead worlds and the ashes of past societies had been recovered, examined, and analyzed, though they had brought her nothing closer to a means of religious domination within realspace. The spreading of her assets there, however, ensured a ready source of supplies for her erstwhile allies.

Allies like Admiral Sularen.

The rift and sense of unnaturalness pouring into the room soon dissipated as Onrai's form wafted over to a chair, taking a more solid and three-dimensional aspect. She looked over at Sully, brows raised in curiosity and wondering what his rationale was for, after such a great period of time, asking her to come to his location.

"Your invitation was... unexpected. I half thought you had forgotten about the existence of Otherspace and the dead gods that yet live within." She said, piercing eyes focused on him.

tnyBAq6.png

FINAL DAWN

As Sularen scrolled through his datapad, a rift appeared near the entrance of the room, which marked the arrival of Onrai whose form wafted through the air before coming to rest at a chair and consolidating into a solid and three-dimensional form on the chair.

"Your invitation was... unexpected. I half thought you had forgotten about the existence of Otherspace and the dead gods that yet live within."

"I've still kept it in mind in order to revisit it at a later date. There have been a few developments in the wider galaxy that have demanded more...immediate attention not to mention, i've begun several projects aimed at revitalizing the Final Dawn and expand our Operation across the galaxy especially with the rise of new opportunities" Sularen responded. From his side however, he had heard little from Onrai throughout the past few months although the High Regent had always shrugged it off as the Mawite Warlord being busy with Otherspace-related affairs.

"So how have things been going on your side. I assume you have been busy in Otherspace, yes?" The High Regent inquired, as he placed his datapad on the table.

Tag | Onrai Onrai

"Busier than you'd think. There are worlds to exploit and infrastructure to transfer, not to mention minds to keep sane. This dimension was designed for abominations, affronts to the natural order. Not to the sort of people like yourself and others." She sighed. "Maintaining this order is... tiring. With all the power at my command, with every scrap of support they give me, the burden of further pushing past the veil and exploiting what lies within this hellscape grows more and more... burdensome."

She turned to look at him. "You know, there are times when I regret everything. All the decisions I made, all the choices I've performed in my life. I even regret this reluctant apotheosis as there's no way to relate to people like you, flesh, bone... mortality. But there is no end, and there never will be."

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

tnyBAq6.png

FINAL DAWN

Sularen sighed as Onrai spoke, talking about the struggles of developing infrastructure and exploiting the dead worlds within Otherspace as well as her own personal thoughts about her past actions and choices, the latter of which Sularen understood. After all he had spent alot of time in the aftermath of the Second Great Hyperspace War reflecting about his own past and the events that had lead to him joining the Brotherhood of the Maw and emerging as one of it's top Warlords. However, regardless of any regret or reflections he made, it wouldn't change the past, and the only way for Sularen to move was forwards towards a better future.

"I know how that feels. But regardless, the past is the past and the only way we can move is forwards and secure a better future for not only ourselves but the numerous souls that have been guided by us throughout the past few decades, most of whom left their homes and previous lives behind to serve a greater purpose." Sularen responded, adding his own thoughts to Onrai's reflection. "In regards to your Otherworld situation, i would suggest making use of Droids and Artificial Intelligence to accelerate these operations with only a small organic force to complement them, that way it would lessen the burden of having to maintain the sanity of your personnel while increasing the effectiveness of your operations."

"But setting those matters aside, there are more pressing issues i wanted to discuss. As usual, the galaxy is shifting towards a new cycle of conflict as apparently the Alliance has found itself at odds with the resurgent Sith Order and the Mandalorian Enclave in the Outer Rim, while new Imperial Remnants have begun to pop up left and right across the Tingel Arm. Even though my operations have begun to stagnate a bit, i believe that the growing tensions can provide us with an new opportunity we can exploit, one that could allow us to gather new allies and followers"

Tag | Onrai Onrai

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom