In a designated battlezone, any Imperial asset that is under significant threat of falling into enemy hands is to be subjected to a timely destruction by any means necessary.
Division 1 - Imperial Asset
1. Any and all structures operated by any First Order Military Division.
1a. This including:
- Military Bases
- Forward Operating Bases
- Defensive Strongholds
2. Any and all starships operated by any First Order Military Division.
1a. This including:
- Vessels succumbing to hostile boarding.
- Vessels captured in hostile tractor beams.
3. Any piece of technology that falls under the ownership of a First Order Military Division is subject to destruction; no matter the cost.
Division 2 - Rankings
1. The only personnel applicable to give an order under Directive Three One Seven are members of Central Command whose authority is recognized only within the Navy and Stormtrooper Corps.
Division 3 - Verifiable Evidence
1. Any Imperial equipment or technology within the surrounding Area of Operation.
1a. Biocomm Network, Verifiable Location.
1b. Stormtrooper Armour Audio and Visuals.
1c. Starship Data Logs.
Division 4 - Punitive Measures
1. Members of Central Command that do not recognize the situation at hand and do not perform their legal duty of destruction under Directive Three One Seven subject themselves to review from a council of their peers from all branches of Central Command.
1a. If review is in favour of Officer of applicable rank, they are to be re-instated in their rank with full battlefield honours (Hero of... etc).
1b. If review suggests a failure to act, or in completing the task, the Officer of applicable rank is to be demoted out of Central Command and dishonoured.
- Medals/Awards stripped.
- Severity of Lost Assets Depending: Merits a singular Cruiser.
â€‹2. The unsanctioned tampering of verifiable evidence results in the dishonourable discharge of all subordinates directly operating underneath the applicable Officer.
2a. Bridge Crew and Replacing Operators [Navy].
2b. Command Team and Any Other Logistics Commanders [Stormtrooper Corps].
3. Those Officers that do not hold a position in Central Command and act underneath the Directive Three One Seven subject themselves to review from a council of their superiors from all branches of Central Command.
3a. If review is in favour of the Officer, they are rewarded with full honours and a new vessel of their choosing (below: 3000m), if they wish.
3b. If review is not in the favour of the Officer, they are to be stripped of their rank and barred from re-enlisting in the Division they were discharged from.
Division 5 - Exceptions
1. Any and all cases reviewed by the Central Command Council is reviewed by the Supreme Commander directly. In regards to dismissal of Officers with a position in Central Command, the order must have a final approval signed by the Supreme Commander.