Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Death of House Sorenn-Syrush: Part I - The Beginning

3.7 Months after Uncommon Ending
The Death of House Sorenn-Syrush: Part I - The Beginning
It was almost as if the breath was labored - a heavy hiss as the woman pulled in air and struggled to breath deeply. There was still some damage - and in time it would fully heal - though for now it was something she would have to deal with. A hand held the glass firmly, though she did not bring it to her lips, nor imbibe herself with anything to drink in that moment least she remove her helm. For now she needed many to believe that she had perished in that destructive act, even going so far as to deceive old friends and allies.
"Ma'am, she's here."
"Send her in."
The woman slowly turned to face the entrance, her attention upon her guest - [member="Natalie LaForte"] - the woman she had intended to marry some time ago and now she had to lie to her. Taking a step forward, she pulled a seat out for the woman, her hand motioning to offer the seat to her before she then motioned to the waiting decanter and glass that sat on the table.
"Please sit, we have much to speak about in terms of a former acquaintance of ours and a plan to ensure the survival and safety of those closest to her."
Slowly she moved to the other side of the table, pulling a seat out before herself before sitting. Her hands coming to rest upon the table, steepling her fingers together for a moment as she waited patiently.

Before entering, Natalie's eyes had rolled almost so far back into her head that she could see her brain. The frustration of thinking her fiancee had perished at the hands of some scummy bounty hunter had made her blood boil for months on end, so much so that she was tempted to take the law into her own hands and become a private investigator to get to the bottom of this whole scandal, most of which she had not been paying attention to until the final act. Though when she received a message to meet with [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], she was concerned about its authenticity.

Though she reluctantly agreed to come regardless. She never knew why she kept coming back. Amelia seemed to disappear every few months and not want to stay in contact with her.

Her head peered through the doors, looking Amelia with a very blank expression and letting a few unmotivated words escape her lips.

"I suppose you have a very good reason for faking your own death then?"

As Amelia said her piece, she nodded in return, crossing her arms and choosing to remain standing.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

As she sat quietly, her hand slipped from the other - finger tips stretched out towards the door - she had been testing herself these past few months and finding that some things were becoming easier with the concentration. The doors behind Natalie would close firmly, nearly slamming shut before the woman sitting behind the table pulled her hand back, a heavy sigh escaping her lips. Keeping her attention towards the woman though, she let out another sigh - annoying as it could be - she figured some clandestine meeting would throw the woman off in the least.

Slowly she pulled the hose from where it locked into the helmet - a loud hiss escaping into the room - before she followed suit with the second hose. Her hands carefully pulled at the helm, before slowly removing the item and resting it upon the table. Golden hues fell upon Natalie, a soft smirk crossing the woman's lips before she motioned to the seat again.

"I suppose it is too much to ask to allow me some mystical and mysterious air for this meeting?"

Though she should have still expected that it would be straight to business when it came to this woman, that smirk still remaining upon her lips for a few more moments before she nodded quietly.

"I do... for the same reason that others will need protecting... House Sorenn-Syrush will die by our hands and in its place shall rise House Thrune."

[member="Natalie LaForte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom