Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Iss Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
EoOD80joyGdswit0GulE8N40dGEzU-mIhubWpAYtSof2_0peryrqFOKOsJiDj5wZly-rg4p-DJFn1a7OhVqOUdlYFFMvfd-8TlJ0sKGi6vgouqFYqO4dtPGIzfyhrpQ1JvET4nOPLPwaQy8WrxokhHE
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a unique cruiser for Clan Gargon.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Heavy firepower.
  • Powerful defenses.
  • Advanced ECM suite allows for extensive support operations with jamming, hacking, etc....
  • Central A.I. and autoturrets limit crew needs.
WEAKNESSES
  • Lower hangerspace.
  • Engine cluster limits rear firing arcs.
  • Ion weapons can mess with automation.
  • Central A.I. is independent, and can disobey orders it doesn't agree with.
DESCRIPTION
Designed as the flagship of Clan Gargon, and taking design ques from CST star destroyers, the Iss Rock is a powerful heavy cruiser with extensive automated systems. The large heavy cruiser was built to tear into enemy fleets and help protect Clan Gargon's spacelanes from any threat that might come. Featuring a massive particle battery, flak, and Phobium armor, the ships armament and defenses are a massive highlight. Along with this, the ships Central A.I. and autoturrets mean she needs only a small crew to operate. The Advanced ECM suite is just the icing on the cake of this warship. Despite her advantages, the aft this a weak point thanks to the ship's engine cluster, and her hanger is a bit smaller than average. Along with this, the Central A.I. can be quite independent, and the number of automated systems can be vulnerable to ion weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom