Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head Engineer at Dalness Manufacturings
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A mainline Assault Rifle for the Imperial-Anaxsi troops
  • Image Source: Wikimedia [x]
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Primary Source: FAMAS [x]

1200px-FAMAS-F1_parts_assembled.svg.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Dalness Manufacturings and Shipbuilding [x]
  • Affiliation: Dalness Manufacturings and Shipbuilding; House Haskler of Anaxes [x] ;
    New Imperial Order [x]
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: AR-MAS F1 Assault Rifle
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Minor
  • Material:
    • Durasteel/Cortosis alloy stock
    • Duraplast blaster components
    • Cortosis bayonet

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthrower
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type:
    • DM&S Anti-material Cartridge [x]
    • 7.62x51mm Explosive rounds
    • 7.62x51mm Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Small (25 rounds)
  • Effective Range: Average (300 m)
  • Rate of Fire: High (1,100 rounds/minute)
  • Damage Output: High
  • Recoil: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Modularity allowing for various attachments to the rifle itself: bayonet, bipod, additional stock, charging handle.

STRENGTHS
  • All-terrain: the Assault rifle is designed to handle various environments generally considered unsuited for slugthrowers. As such, extreme colds, heats, mud, snow, marsh terrains are the F1's favourite places.
WEAKNESSES
  • No Cooling System: Unlike similar slugthrowers cooled with a water- or snow-based system, the F1 is not cooled at all. The skeletal barrel allows for a light air-based cooling, but it is nothing enough compared with the high rate of fire the F1 can show.

DESCRIPTION
Designed as part of the Kyber Dark Collection by the greatest minds of Dalness Manufacturings, the AR-MAS F1 is the Assault Rifle designed to enter the New Imperial Order Weapon Tender and equip the Imperial-Anaxsi troops as the war against the Sith resumes. Designed to overwhelm a Force User thanks to explosive rounds and a great rate of fire, the weapon is also usable as a hand-to-hand weapon against individuals equipped with a lightsaber, its Cortosis stock and bayonet being able to disrupt the Force Users' signature weapon.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Brutus Holt Brutus Holt

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Nice and very useful weapon! I found two problems:
  • First, you linked an image source, but in the end you forgot to put the picture to the submission.
  • Your rifle is little overpowered please fix this.
    • If you're not sure how this working you can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. You need to copy to your drive first, and after this you're able to use it.

That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Head Engineer at Dalness Manufacturings
MANIAC MANIAC

Hey there. Thanks for reviewing so quickly. I updated the production and ammunition capacity to make the weapon balanced again and added the image under the spoiler.

Thanks a lot for the spreadsheet too. I didn't know something as useful existed, and I'll use it for the next submission I make. Do you know if such a spreadsheet exists also for the Codex submissions?

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Brutus Holt Brutus Holt

You can find the Spreadsheet in the first post of the Technology/Vehicle/Starship template post. And no, no Codex Spreadsheet existing, only Factory one. And thank you for your cooperation, everything is perfect now!

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom