Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Hutt Chooses, A Slave Obeys

"Oh quit crying Chunky!" Gula said. "It's not my fault you got a big caboose the size of a Repulsor train. Gotta lay off the Cottage Cheese or whatever it is that you people eat and start eating clean!"

Gula flexed his muscle showing Philla. "You gotta get in the game Chunky!" Gula chuckled. "How are you going to please others right?"

The Hutt then stared at Darlynn. "Tell that nerf herder!" He roared at her face. "That if he doesn't get here, I will drag him here and force him to sign the fucking papers!"

Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon

HeEGlrftE9SiSQTUfnhihBsRfGE45loaiAau0GDG5YKqncZUJyFFHxB_StggS6bxC8w7YrHpR2LFl6x2nBQ1p5v5a0VouDkxwSgP3NZnaJ00lFjNvfHrZjd5IeCv5DB_C_pEGa9GdmUez2q6EK02dNLx6bdMGHKieTehNxNX0zy4_rdMKU0plylB7Q

Tags: Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt

Philla was quite upset by the continued treatment of the Hutt, but she was a strong spirit. Even though he blatantly told her she was already crying, Philla managed to keep back the tears. Darlynn gave her friend and former mentor in the learnings of the Force another comforting pat before she was told what was expected of her with the holoterminal. She turned on the terminal and pressed the button to repeat the call that Gula had just made.

“This is...” there was a pause and a deep breath before she continued with giving her vile nickname to whoever had answered on the other end. “Booty. I have been told to relay a message. Who is this?”

"Well this is Terry!" A voice screeched from the other side. Darlynn could see flickering images though she couldn't make out the figure. "What kind of name is Booty? Some sort of dancer name or somethin?! Does Gula have any respect for me now and days that he can't bother to check his Holoprojector?!"

Gula yanked Philla's chain pulling her closer to him. "Now Chunky!" Gula said. "You really need to lose the cottage cheese girl! So from here on out I'm going to invest in your diet! Are you ready to go through some exhausting exercises?!"

"Tell that moron!" The person yelled Darlynn said. "To meet me outside of the club now!"

Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon

HeEGlrftE9SiSQTUfnhihBsRfGE45loaiAau0GDG5YKqncZUJyFFHxB_StggS6bxC8w7YrHpR2LFl6x2nBQ1p5v5a0VouDkxwSgP3NZnaJ00lFjNvfHrZjd5IeCv5DB_C_pEGa9GdmUez2q6EK02dNLx6bdMGHKieTehNxNX0zy4_rdMKU0plylB7Q

“Well Terry,” Darlynn started as she was going to relay the message given to her from Gula. She didn’t believe she was going to have to take crap from Gula’s underlings as well. At least she was going to be able to boss this one around in Gula’s name.

Then Gula interrupted to yank on Philla’s chain and further disparage her weight. Darlynn didn’t think Philla was out of shape to be honest, but that would be something she would only be able to share with her fellow slave in private.
“I will eat whatever you tell me to eat Lord Gula,” was all that Philla was able to spit out.

“Terry,” Darlynn said back into the holoprojector. “The Great Gula says to meet him outside the club now. I suggest you listen to him. I doubt you want to be dragged here by one of Gula’s enforcers.”

iDX2jPeX8XGoxckkody3C9BMzmlFGDDYGkW-nQm6lzhxQl7czqrYxYLLd4z30bEMiFbflAtTQSEJ2U2gFI5wOYNOSmFwRSC-tCbneNAalL0qJjdELB4HeeIOhMxChbvM459iDOb6OZAb93qCM_NtFqVTMp0KU0Ku88KyzB4A-Q5QBC4rjmfvd2-USg

Darlynn was quite glad that Philla had learned how to accept Gula’s ridicule. Philla was smart and Darlynn knew that she really didn’t want to submit to Gula’s diet. Nor did either Lothal woman think Philla truly needed it. But Gula was a very fit Hutt who seemed to have an obsession with such things. So best not to argue.

“The Great Gula says you have five minutes to get here or he will be quitting your deal Terry.” Darlynn smirked as she was able to use up some of her rage on speaking to Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom