Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone One, Sith Style, Classic Crazy Cats [Arabella]

Planet: Byss
Zone One
Black skies and Green clouds, made of blue shroud.

What possible entertainment could exist on Byss, a planet so twisted by the darkside as to turn the sky and ground blue or green, Sith sorcery deep in the planet’s veins. All Raien’s works were drawn here, the strength of the darkside gave literal residue to all endeavors, and the new Sith entertainment complex was no exception.

midnightclub.jpg
To Kylath’s knowledge he’d never heard of a purely Sith inspired entertainment complex, what could possibly hold Sith interest here. Well there was a multitude of facets to this a large shielded structure, black as you might ever picture, hard stone surrounding it, but inside it was an alternating mixture of hard practically and pleasurable indulgence.

Overt
  • Level 1 - Sin Rooms, a room for each Sin, colored and arranged to match, bars, dancing, and all manner of pleasures.
  • Level 1 - Primary torture chambers with the most intricate and experimental methods available.
Refined
  • Level 2 - Lavish dining area fit for a royal banquet, with exquisite service and private booths.
  • Level 2 - Firing range, where state of the art prototype weaponry or vehicles could be tested, by any Sith wanting to see the latest models in development first hand.
Conservative
  • Level 3 - A more reserved, conservative meeting place, serving light refreshment, low key and private, colored in light blue and greys.
  • Level 3 – Stationed One Sith Guardpost, small barracks to provide protection.
Relaxing
  • Level 4 - The Arena, a small clean fighting pit, just big enough to throw two bodies in and watch them fight, or test an apprentice.
  • Level 4 - A handful of small personal quarters for any visiting Sith lords, free of distraction and sound proofed, also housing three force cages for troublemaking Jedi.
Protective
  • Level 5 - Vaults, personal vaults for any Sith wishing temporary safe storage of an item under heavy guard.

In his constant imitation of past tradition, Zone One was much like an old version of Keth’s Kashyyyk sanctuary only lacking any sense of moral compass that his brothers used to give him.

Each level could be accessed or approached without going through the others, except the quarters, cells and vaults, which needed to be cleared at the guard sections on level 3. Among the arrivals, anyone entering might find [member="Sera Inkari"] attending the vaults below, the red robed priestess on a personal errand for her Master Vengeance; [member="Raien Keth"] the armored form of Krayt’s last memories prowling around the arena and watching a fight; Kylath Amadis standing in the royal banquet area attending to guarding Sith Lords on duty; [member="Kelon Amadis"] in the gluttony room, with his arms around two twi’lek dancers, and a third attending to his feet; finally [member="Natalya Selanne"] interrogating a prisoner, the wild acolyte dressed as if she’d just left a forest.

Anyone entering had a choice of exactly who she came across first, and why. @Tagwhoever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz4uDncAqu4

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

[SIZE=12pt]Byss is sounded dismal, unwelcoming and lonely. Arabella had enough of feeling out of touch and when one felt out of touch one found someone, or something to touch. The dark side ran in deep rivers throughout Byss another reason for her to wind through its streets prowling about. Clad in her familiar comfortable black the familiar pink cloak wrapped around her Bella felt confident she would find what she needed, or wanted tonight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There was a pulse throbbing luring her to it she loped towards it the pull almost unbearable till she stood before a structure that seemed to whisper to her mind to come in. Without a single hesitation Arabella walked in breathing deep. She looked at the sign that talked about what was available the first floor immediately caught her attention.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sins. Oooo there were seven deadly ones. Was she in the mood for a little sin tonight? She reached up and scratched her head as she thought what to do what to do. She smiled then. She wasn’t feeling prideful, or wrath, or gluttonous, or slovenly. That left Envy, Lust, and covetousness. Well let’s take coveting off the list, she was already trying to do that in her life, so that was satisfied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That left her with Lust and Envy. She imagined a place based on Envy to be very green. Green was not her color. But now red, or shades of red which diluted would come to pink, well now let’s put wrath back on the list.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well now the plan was to start on Level 1 Overt, and drift up to Refined for dinner, and if the right person or persons were touched upon then she could be conservative.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Arabella could fee her darkness resonating within her she closed her eyes waiting for her mind to make itself up when she opened them gone was the cobalt blue staring out onyx black. Then she heard the music the savage beast within her began to weaken and quiet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Bella walked towards the music. The notes wound around her and pulled her leading her she noticed nothing else but the music did she change floors, did she open other doors along the way. It all found an answer when she found herself standing before a single door. All she had to do was open her eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fine dining.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Obviously she must need to eat and somewhere up here was someone who would eat with her, she looked around as she was approached by an attendant. Bella smiled, “A table for two, and I’ll find out who the other is in a few moments”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Guard duty was easy to spot, that familiar shifting of weight from one to the other foot. Curiosity peaked. Arabella sauntered towards [/SIZE][member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]

Usual shift off in some corner of sith space, making sure the higher ups didn’t drop their fork in the soup. No, he was glad for a break from the frontlines and training for a week or two, this was leave as far as he was concerned, cleaned up, fed, fresh back and ready to get back out there. Wasn't much time to indulge, suppressing half of his inner nature as he stood like a rock among an ocean of relaxation or planning.

Double sweep taking him once around the gathering, checking in every fifteen, he was pulling his way back toward the entrance and south quarter, giving the once over to his gear and then the balcony. Keeping your mind sharp was the hardest thing days like today, but things were clean and simple, until he saw that walk.

Eyes looking up, following the saunter, those moments when you’re not supposed to be looking but you are, then you realise you are, yeah, Kylath didn’t care to hide intent with fake modesty, he was half zeltron. “Ma’am” the acolyte gave her his full attention, a Zeltrix halfblood, the epicanthix and zeltron’s skin had red tinted quality to it, which might tell her his race, but the strong bearing, and forward look might hint at the other half now locking eyes with her.

Fresh music starting up anew, soft staples of relaxing, dark overtones, silk to the ears of those used to places like this. The top singers and vocalists took a stage, minimalist but defining. “How can I help,” yeah that saunter was trouble, and the same was looking right back at her. Shame he was on duty, had to follow orders, look after the guests, and most importantly to keep them free of trouble.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]​

[SIZE=12pt]Her middle name was Trouble but he wouldn’t know that, least not right off. She got close, very close even as several pairs of eyes started to take notice of her as she moved close. Arabella first rarely had a filter when she spoke, she had no qualms about being direct, and she was perhaps one of the flirtiest of the royal children.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Course when you are raised by your father with the best teachers, the watchful educated eye of several teachers once let loose upon the galaxy it could only mean trouble.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Can you help me?” she repeated grinning at him She tilted her head in that nonchalant what do you think way. She began to slowly laugh all while looking into his eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She reached over and touched his chest drumming her fingers upon them, “I’m here to test your creativity, and ingenuity.” She batted her eye lashes for a moment as if trying to be funny.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I have a table for two for dinner, I think you should join me.” She looked around, “you can’t say I threatened your life, since this is a Sith facility you’d be laughed at and then everyone would be trying to kill you” She smiled again, that sarcastic smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then she produced the thermal holding it in her hand the lights glowing waiting, “course you could say I’m going to blow us all up” She did not smile, and she might give the impression of being certifiable. Then she sighed and put it away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m going to the table, I’ll be waiting” She turned away a bit of hippity hop in her step, as her hips gently swayed from side to side. So, what would he do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What would she do?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Was she a threat?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Was she joking?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Was she testing him really?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Or had she lost her mind?[/SIZE]

[member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]

That moment when you had to resist, yeah that was right there with her hand on his chest, and the danger, you never knew for sure, heavy breath. Style, she was fun, games, he could do that. Ky didn’t rush on over, he let her wait and wonder, paying her more than one deserving glance because she was class wrapped in a black dress.

Two minutes later a guard and he shared a sideways glance. Enough to say, yeah I’ll cover for you but you owe me. Nodding, eyes down on approach to her, the zeltrix gave a strong look ahead when his look found her face. “Was that an order.” You couldn’t tell if he was serious by that look, or messing with her, either way it wasn't a question, giving as good as he got. Safety on, rifle was propped up by the chair behind him, strap over the rail.

The young sith took his seat, not waiting for a word. “Going to have to see your hands,” not that he didn’t trust her bomb... he wanted to see her hands, “to be sure.” The waiter came over but ky held up a hand to stop him, “wait, we are still deciding the rules.” Their waiter hovered, and Kylath stared straight into her, not moving a muscle, only removing his own gloves to drop them to his side. Danger, fun and maybe a shiver down the spine, he’d reach for her hands if she showed them, to turn them over, firm in his grip to press a thumb against her palm kneading inward, like you didn’t know what he was going to do with them, or when. If she didn't, she'd miss all that, but either way he grinned and waved the waiter closer to order.

Watching her reaction very closely, intensely.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]​

[SIZE=12pt]Moments could seem like hours when in fact they were merely seconds. How many seconds did it take for her to walk from point A, Kylath to point B the table where the hostess stood patiently waiting upon the guests to be seated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If you’re into taking orders, then it is” She quipped back at him as she walked she had a feeling he would not be far behind. It was the nature of the beast it seemed. She liked the beast the way it growled and clawed in need. It sent shivers down her spine thinking about it. She closed her eyes again as she slid into the seat. When she opened them he sat across from her, she had expected he would be. A knowing smile curved her lips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“My hands” Arabella thought briefly about teasing him a bit more it was soooo tempting to think on. Slowly she raised her hands[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] and placed them gently on the table. [/SIZE][member="Kylath Connar Amadis"][SIZE=12pt] would see the soft skin, the long manicured nails.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Please do be sure” She whispered softly the rules for the game between them would be ever changing this was the introduction game and so far she had chosen wisely. He had taken the offer of dinner, so what was there to find out about this particularly Sith. What was it about him that would make dinner more like an appetizer?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do I pass inspection?” She looked over at the waiter, “I’ll start with the fornax rings and then you can bring the fodu in green fire sauce, I’ll decide if I want other things. Ooo but also bring all the preferred side dishes for each dish.” Bella looked back to her companion. Would he order? Would he continue the game?[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom