Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zombies for Force Users

Because zombies are the easiest and most basic monsters to run, and almost too easy for lightsaber wielding FU's, I'm thinking of an entirely different twist to the zombie. Say, a Force sensitive monster capable of making brain parasites and even using force powers.

Any Force Users interested?

[member="Kurenai"]

Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut isn't exactly as simple as you make it sound. It's a pretty rare ability to have, and the power it takes to wield is considerable.

Closest canon thing to what you describe is the Rakghoul plague, created with the Muur talisman which has long since been destroyed.

The Rakghouls have of course evolved to become far deadlier than simple zombies and are a threat to most Force users along with anyone else. Then you got the Nekghouls which are potentially what happens when a Force user is infected with the plague, but I tend to think that they are a strain of Rakghoul that has gained the gift. I don't know.

That aside, Rakghouls are the way to go.

[member="Kurenai"]

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Braith Achlys"] [member="Alkalurops"] Fair enough.

How about a cult of mind-controlling Force Users? that way, you can't just mindlessly lightsaber the people.

That works as well, of course spreading the cult would be more difficult than with a virus or whatever else you might use.

Also in the case of using viruses and what not you can always have them change the person it controls, making them stronger and more dangerous.

[member="Kurenai"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom