Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zombie Apocalypse play by post game

Eskk Jannik

E
So I wanted to start a zombie apocalypse play by post game. If you're interested in playing here are the details.

The game takes place during modern times in Las Vegas, NV. A new and deadly virus has taken hold of the world. There have been reports that the virus is affecting every country in the world. Not much is known about the virus except the symptoms and transmission mode.

The virus transmits through contact with an affected person's bodily fluids. Once infected, the virus causes symptoms to appear within 5-24 hours. Symptoms include aggressiveness, peeling of the skin, jaundice in the eyes and skin, cessation of all but the most basic brain function.

The virus has run rampant through the eastern United States. Coastal states such as New York and Florida have become dark zones with no contact from either official or non official sources. Central states are evacuating to the west. What remains of the military is on high alert. Without goods coming in from the central and western states a sharp rise in gang activity has been reported as a result of the struggle for remaining resources.

I will act as the admin for this game. I will control zombies, Nov factions, weather, and setting.

If you are interested in joining, you can jump right in. Dm me for any questions. In your opening post please include the following information:
Character Name
Biological sex
Weight
Occupation
Clothing worn
Weapons
Items
Vehicles

You can write this into your intro or include it in list form. If you have any weapons items or vehicles please rationalize how you came to possess them.

Reactions: Ata

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Hmm...maybe not as this could better belong in the OOC planning forums.
But there's nothing to stop us from hijacking this thread here in the games forum and have fun spamming in it. :)

It's perfectly legal too. :D

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
That's the spirit.
well, at least where it concerns this thread.
Like I said: this is where you can have fun, are allowed to spam, and interact in a non aggressive manner. It's also a great way to meet writers. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom