Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zoey's Exoskeletion Mark II armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
large.jpg

(Currently this picture shows that the armor is on low power)
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/45096342/large.jpg

Intent: To create a personalized version of the Exoskeleton Mark II for Zoey.
Development Thread: Working on it.
Manufacturer: Sienar Army Systems/Zoey
Model: Exoskeleton Mark II
Affiliation: Zoey/Moross Crusade
Modularity: Minor
Production: Unique
Material: Armor weave, Strengthening Underlay. Durasteel helm, glassteel visor.
Description: Originally the armor was made for the Sith army. However, With Zoey being a Convert to the Moross Crusade, she took everything that she had with her, which included a one of these suits. Having this, she added a Helmet as she is needed in places that have harsh environments, and possibly the complete lack of Oxygen for her to breathe.

The suit mimics the Muscle tissue to increase strength, reaction times, and speed. Strength is increased to three times the persons weight, and their running speed is increased to a max of 24 Km/h (15mph) However, the use of running at this speed greatly drains the battery and will only last for a few minutes, it will vary on how hard the person has to run, and the terrain in which they are running in.

Much like the Light Exoskeleton, The suit uses a form of lights to warn the user of the power pack’s levels of energy. With constant use, the battery pack will drain much faster. Having a 15 minute lasting period of strength in one charge in one constant use. However, if used sparingly, can be used for longer periods of time that could last up to a half an hour.

The light systems, warn the user of how much of a charge they have left. On the right arm, is a gauge that shows exact readings of about how much time you have left in the charge. Lights along the body when low will become a red color, and when extremely low, will flash red.

The armor weave is used as a skin tight body glove. Allowing for easier movement without loose clothing. A belt is worn on the waist. The Helmet only has a HUD interface of; charge gauge, zoom sight, and night vision. However, this suit is not really to be used in a dark environment as the lights can give away the wearer. When the battery pack is depleted, it will have to be recharged
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 15kgs.
Quality: 6 Blaster fire, 4 Melee, 2 Slug thrower.
Other Feature(s):

NOTE: When I was with the the Sith empire, I created an Exoskeleton armor http://starwarsrp.ne...eleton-mark-ii/ <this little bugger, and I had about 4 paragraphs worth of information there, but because of the wipe, I lost that and was reduced to the current state. as so, I have put the information that I had about the armor in here.

Theophenes

Stark raving silly
@[member="Zoey Marix"]

By what factor are physical abilities increased? Give me numbers, I like numbers.

Secondly, although I understand this is based on pre-crash work, I'd still prefer a dev thread outlining your upgrades to the suit's design and functionality.

Finally, could you link a source for that image?

"The suit mimics the Muscle tissue to increase strength, reaction times, and speed. Strength is increased to three times the persons weight, and their running speed is increased to a max of 24 Km/h (15mph) However, the use of running at this speed greatly drains the battery and will only last for a few minutes, it will vary on how hard the person has to run, and the terrain in which they are running in. "

This was added in the second paragraph. ^

I added the link for the Photo as I cannot find the creator.

and for the Dev thread I marked it as needing to do one.

@[member="Theophenes"]

@[member="Darth Kyros"] I have not had the time to create a thread for it as I have alot of things to do with other characters. If you could archive this until I get the time then that would be great. If not then deny it and I'll second chance it when I have the thread done. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom