Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zius and I

| @Zius Aurrus |

Compressed air allowed the setting to be a cold, dark place, in a relaxed condition perfect for thinking. An structure, risen in the center of the observational deck, was of an unnatural design. Upon closer inspection, the viewer would perceive that the ground surrounding it was twisted and deformed, as if the throne had risen up from the ground on it's own accord; and might like the rest of the room, it was a darkened place, where the only light came from the surface of the world that span ahead, through the transparisteel screen that stretched from one side of the room to the other. The throne was faced towards this breath taking view, centered to the observational deck, from which behind it was a flight of stairs that led down into the bridge.

The crewmen were under the command of an old man who look ragged and demented, which was curious, for why would anyone leave such an individual in command of a Star Destroyer? Little did the men and women under the old mans control know that the dark, hooded figure that sat within the confines of the throne found upon the Obscurity's observational deck was under the pretense of a mind control rarely encountered; and it was this same, hooded individual who showed no interest in his ships crew or commander, for his gaze was upon the stars, his thoughts on the visions given to him upon Dromund Kaas, his one remaining arm lowered on the arm rest, waiting.

And so Vilox Pazela waited for the arrival of his fellow follower...

Zius made his way to the observation deck with a calm and confident pace. His posture was uniform and strong, back held straight and a militant style heel-to-toe step as the lights overhead the walkway cast a shadowy appearance of the already dark clad ex-Sith. His helmet down, which was inconsistent with his normal preference for presenting himself to others; however, this was for a person he would kneel to. Unlike the the Empire and its law, this man showed a way he respected wholeheartedly and without a second thought.

If there was a way he could assert dominance amongst the other Sith dogs, he would indubitably pursue that path. To make them pay dearly and deeply for Zius' own creation. He wasn't born out of specialty or for some academy, he was broken and molded into a killer. Something that would come back to haunt their every shadow and dream. He was a subject destined for vengeance of a life they stole.

The young Dark Jedi finally arrived at the observation deck of the Obscurity, his eye beset by the older fellow draped with robes. He stood for a second to assure his confidence, walking slowly towards the master.

"This vessel was a key piece for the taking, wasn't it? The rest of these scum are deserving of a saber to their spines, but even now I find myself wanting for the blood to run thick and free with Sith bodies acting as the bags of flesh that leak lies and weakness."

He too stood and observed the galaxy, taking in the scenic moment as the dimly lit room shrouded them and almost made them appear as a shade of the darkness itself. Like spawn of the shadows they were.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] |

"Perhaps it was," came a voice from the darkened throne, "But taking it was only a small part of the jigsaw that I created." Vilox Pazela rose from his chair and approached the transparisteel screen, bathing in the illumination rising from Aza'Zoth's surface. "You have the lust of a serial killer, but such energy must be molded and manipulated into something better. Your hatred for the Sith is questionable, but the answers to those questions will be presented over time, as they always are."

"I had the Obscurity constructed under the pretense that it would serve the Sith Empire in the lines of Star Destroyers they held. They believed me to be Darth Vazela, Lord of the Sith... There was some truth in that. I am the Lord of the Sith."

"Sith would have you 'know' that deception, manipulation and the dark side is theirs, forgetting that their order was build off the curbs of their mortal enemies in the Jedi. Men such as I understand and utilize such... attributes to the dark side of the Force. But then men such as I perceive the real truths to this galaxy. We are not of their blood, are we Zius?" He turned to gaze upon the Dark Jedi, leaning his head to the left.

The pale face turned and looked upon the hooded master for a moment, digging through his thoughts to best dress his query with an answer. Was he really any better than the Sith themselves in their lust for blood? Was he really just a murderer with a lightsaber? In time these answers would come to light, just as Vilox had implied.

"No. No we are not."

He turned back to gaze into the stars once more, internally conflicted with the question: are they of the same blood? Vilox would probably be able to pick on Zius' unease and confusion via Force, but how he would respond would depend on his perception of the young Dark Jedi. Was he hopeless and blind? Or was he just too thirsty for blood that he wouldn't be able to fulfill his destiny.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"Come, join me." He gestured with his one arm to the side before lowered it and turning his yellow, predatory eyes on the world below them. He spoke when Zius stepped to his side. "The dark side of the Force allows one to unlock the secrets and knowledge that some would consider unnatural. There are many paths to becoming one with the dark side, and sacrifice is necessary to progress within. By sinking into our deepest, darkest emotions, such as rage, hatred, pain and fear, do we truly begin to understand what the dark side is. The secrets and knowledge uncovered with this comes later. First comes understanding."

"We as a vessel, learning to understand as to who we are, must then learn control. If your rage goes unchecked, then what happened to the unfortunate James Kerval will happen again. Hate too much and your mind becomes clouded. Without sight, you are blind and this is what the dark side of the Force does to those who do not understand nor comprehend it; and thus far, you've been feeling your way through the murky waters, not knowing which direction to take, consumed by your hatred and rage. It has brought you great pain and fear."

"Your blood lust is powerful, but as I have said, it must be molded, manipulated and thus controlled in a manner where you are no longer blinded by the dark side. Instead, you will fully surrender yourself to the dark side of the Force and consequentially become it's guide. When this happen, the latter stages will come."

He'd turn his gaze from the illuminated window, looking to Vilox as if he found someone who finally gave him the answer he'd been hoping for. It's not as if Zius fully knew or even understood the answer he sought, but this would do just fine. He then turned his whole body to face the hooded master with the same confidence he used to present himself.

"My lust is one for vengeance. To make damn sure I engrave the very emotion I felt when I lost my limbs, my integrity when it was shattered. My whole life was taken away by the Sith, and they consumed me in their disease... a filth that I can't ever wash clean from my mind until I have the strength to -make- them embrace the nightmare I so desire to wrought upon their families, their lives, and their homes."

The apparent nature of his statement would be clear through his gaze. A monster was burrowing from the inside-out, rearing its ugly head in the form of a clear promise. The young man was obviously stricken with a grudge, and a nasty one at that.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"Your vengeance suggests the Sith have something to care about, in which they do. Power Zius. It is the one thing that has plagued them for years. Even to this era. I have met the following individuals, all of whom were Emperor at some point of the recent collapsed Sith Empire. Ashin Varanin, Darth Voracitos, Tyrin Ardik, Darth Arcis and Kaine Zambrano. Only two of these individuals do I consider... redeemed. Ashin was, indeed, strong. A conqueror of a thousand worlds. And Tyrin? He saw the errors of his ways. He has embraced a fresher perspective, as I have and you will, in time."

"If you want to make the Sith hurt, then you must take away their power; and their power has been taken Zius. The Sith Empire is no more. Now they have returned into darkness, licking their wounds. All of them are so weak."

"I am creating a following of Dark Masters, from which you have the potential to fulfill a place in said grouping. When this following is formed, it will be this vessel that will arrive above Korriban, from which the Sith will be subjugated and enslaved under our boots, like our predecessors did centuries ago. So I would tell you to join me, so that you can learn how to take power from the powerful and subsequently rule with it, in the proper way it was meant to be. Not the Sith way, but the dark way."

"Then it will be a hunt. I truly wish for this blessing, this new perspective of the darkside so that I may finally display my true intentions. I will seek them out of their borrows of cowardice and drag them into the open where they will be exposed to all their own faults and ignorance. No Emperor will make me kneel, and this power they use as a vice will be shattered by the truth of all they've deceived over the years."

Zius stared into Vilox with a clear conscious, more lucid than any other point in his natural life. He finally understood the way he must follow. His decision was final.

"Extermination." The Sith wouldn't ever be safe in his way of desire, his urge to face every Emperor-worshiping zealot that still traveled in darkness among the stars and empty blackness of the galaxy. Zius himself was obsessed with the notion of becoming predatory and abundant with strategic assets so he may strike accordingly. Like peeling the limbs off of an insect in order to watch it squirm and writhe with suffering. Vengeance would come, murder would ensue.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom