Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeltros Nights

Vanilla Toner

V
"Ah. So your vikings. Battle, brew, and boasting. Haha. Now that image makes sense. I'll bet you have Great Halls for feasting too. Don't you?"

Understanding Mandalorian culture took time and patience. Sadly, Peaches had neither. But it was fun to think of Mandos as grand Space Vikings. There just weren't enough dragons left for them to kill I suppose.

Vanilla Toner

V
"Well. I suppose that works too. Haha."

She shrugged and looked out the window. It was still dark and this city never slept. But with all the lights and signs, she was glad for tinted windows. Day and night didn't mean much around here.

"So where's your lady friend tonight? I'm honored to be on your arm, but I must confess? ...I'm disappointed I don't see a Mrs Verz around. Is there a story there?"

Vanilla Toner

V
"Right well. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Trust me."

She rolled her eyes and nodded. Her own history of relationships was pretty messed up anyway.

"Oh. ...So wait. I forgot to ask? ...Can you dance, in that armor?"

Vanilla looked rather skeptical as she pointed to his chestplate.

Vanilla Toner

V
"Oh good. That should help I suppose."

She nodded and shrugged. Everyone has a costume I... Wait. Costume. That's it.

"Excuse me! Driver?"
"Hmm. Yes ma'am?"

"Scratch our destination. Take us to the Autumn District. To General Chou's Palace. We're going to a costume party instead."
"Okay. I'll set the meter and skip over there. No problem."

The driver rolled up the privacy window again and Peaches smiled.

"...I know just the thing to get a Mando into the VIP. Make him the life of the party. Hehe."

Vanilla Toner

V
"Look. The nicest clubs on Zeltros have rules. Dresscodes and... Preferences. Let's put it that way. It would be hell to get you into any of these clubs. And that would just be the start of our problems."

She raised and finger and smiled,

"But a costume party? Oh yeah. Nobody would question a man in armor at a costume party. You'd be the life of the place. Girls in exotic dresses would flock to you. Trust me. I know just the place. ...It's got a younger crowd. But that should work in our favor. College girls and what-not. We can swing all night until dawn. Surrounded by hot babes and warrior studs."

Peaches nodded her head. This was going to be fun.

"Sounds like fun for both of us."

He smiled. He probably wasn't the ideal party goer. For the nice clubs anyway. A costume party would let him keep his armorclose, and still have a good time.

Vanilla Toner

V
The cab arrived at their destination. A glass, Mansion Villa situated on top of a skyscrapers roof. There were chinese lanterns hung from the walk ways and flying banners of the Red Dragon on each one.

"Welcome. To Chou's Palace. Situated right on top of a College Girls Clubhouse. Hehe. ...Let's go say hello?"

Peaches jumped down the steps from the landing pad and across the sparkling gardens beyond. Up the steps again to the glass house's entrance and she gave a slight bow to the doorman in a tuxedo. The gentleman bowed in kind and presented them both with a crimson slash embroidered with a golden dragon. Then he spoke in a strange accent,

"Welcome guests. Tonight's Red Dragon Event started almost an hour ago, but you are more than welcome to join us inside. The fee is twenty five credits per person. But ladies are always free."

He gave a very generous smile and held out a gloved palm to Verz. Peaches only giggled and waited for them to continue. The loud music could already be heard inside the glass building only meters away.

The ride finished soon enough, and there was a giant glass mansion. At the door, the soorman asked for some credits, so Verz dug a credit chip out of his pocket and handed it to the doorman. He took the sash, embroided with unfamiliar characters, and slipped it on. The man held open the door, and music could be heard within. He walked in with Peaches, but felt a bit ridiculous wearing the sash. He put his helmet back on and looked around there room

Verz surveyed the scene. For a five credit per person party,it was pretty good. There was a large dance floor in the middle of the room, a bar not to far from it. The music playing changed every few minutes, with with bright party lights being all over the place. Men and women of several species were all over the place. If he had to guess, the youngest people were 19 or 20. There were Zeltrons, Twi'leks, Humans, Faleen, and several others Verz couldn't identify. There was even a Verpine. All of them however,wore a mask or costume. Not so diguised that you couldn't tell what species, but enough that it would be hard to recognize them if you met them again. Verz nodded.

"This place seems nice enough."

Vanilla Toner

V
"Yes it does. Let's slide in and look around. ...Oh, and don't drink anything anybody hands you. Good way to wake up naked in a room full of strangers."

She giggled and began to explore the party. Looking for the bar, the food, and the dance floor.

"You really think me, soldier, would trust anything anyone gave me? Even if it does taste better than rations." Verz replied jokingly.

He started walking around the party, looking for an open spot on the dance floor.

Vanilla Toner

V
"Oh yeah. Here we go."

Vanilla pulled Verz by the arm and lured him onto the dance floor. The glass panels lite up underneath their feet as the hot bodes danced all around. Vanilla started dancing and getting her grove on. It was going to be a fun party after all,

"Come on Soldier boy! Show me what you got! Woo!"

The dance floor was warmer than the restof the club, partially because of the bodies dancing around Verz and Peaches,partially from the bright lights. Verz followed Peaches's lead in the dance, trying his best to keep up, and he wasn't doing half bad. The music was loud. Loud enough that Verz could feel the beat in his gut. His battle instincts screamed at him for a moment, telling him to take cover. He almost did, but managed not to. He tried to be inconspicuous about it, continueing to dance with Peaches.

Vanilla Toner

V
Peaches dance for almost half an hour. Bumping into people, laughing, and letting Verz get his groove on. It was fun and they were able to met a few people too. Eventually she got tired of dancing in her flight-suit and waved that she was going to use the ladies room. It would take a moment to find it and then she would be right back. She needed a drink too.

He lost track of time, dancing without incident. ln this last half hour he had been dancing more than in his whole life. Verz had bumped people, been bumped, made some small talk and was having a great time. He saw Peaches head toward the freshers, then was approached by a cute Twi'lek girl, and he started dancing with her a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom