Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeltros Nights

Vanilla Toner

V
After her venture, Peaches took to sitting at the bar. She watched to make sure Verz was enjoying himself. And it looked like he had made a friend too. Good.

She smiled and leaned against the bar. Ordered a bottled water and took a moment to rest. It was late and she felt the creeping claws of weariness scratching behind her eyes. She would wait for Verz and then end the night on a high note.

After an hour of dancing, Verz looked around and saw Peaches sitting at the bar. He made his way over to her.

"What's the matter? All partied out?" He asked jokingly, a smile on his face.

Vanilla Toner

V
"Afraid so. Some of us have been at this longer than one night ya know? Hehe."

She turned around and leaned on the bar.

"So? Had a good time? ...I think that Twilek over there wants your babies. Hehe. I guess you make for a pretty believeable Mandalorian in that costume of yours."

She smirked and sighed. It was getting late. ...Or early. Depending on how you wanted to look at it.

Vanilla Toner

V
"Well good. I'm glad you had a good time."

She smiled and removed herself from the bar.

"I'll assume your bunking on your ship, so no need for a hotel room. Ah. ...Well. Thank you for the wonderful evening Verz. But it's time for this little girl to hit the hay."

She smirked and gave him a quick salute.

"You have fun now. And stay out of trouble eh? Hehe."

Peaches winked at him and headed for the door. Her night was just about over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom