Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Zeltron Shenanigans

Juniper Weiss

J
"Oop, Cali!" Juniper had both laughed and called out at the same time as she watched the pink woman fall right into the only male of the group's arms. She had been very amused and impressed by the way her Zeltron friend had started to (playfully) put mister show off in his place, so when the other woman fell over, sure it had been amusing, but concerning as well. "Are you alright?" Juni herself felt fine, but then again she didn't suffer vertigo quite the same way a lot of people did. It took a lot to make her truly dizzy - more than a little head fuzz that is.

She watched as Ravenous scooped the other woman up, and Juni herself took a step back so that she was out of the way, but when the two started to head towards the bar. For a time she stared, and then she began to follow along. "See? I told you drinks first." she teased, then slipped around the pair so that she could get to the bar and begin to browse the selection.

This is what she did for a living after all, so she knew her booze, what was good, what was crap, what was watered down, and what was going to cost more than it was worth. "Stay away from anything on the bottom row," she told the other two once they had caught up. "Its all watered down. Cheaper isn't always better." she point out, then drummed both sets of her fingers against the counter as she continued to browse.

Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Ravenous

Cali blinked and looked up at Ravenous with wide eyes. "I would totally be a spectacle!" Probably not dance perfectly, but she could shake her hips just fine like this. Probably throw up afterward. Oh, it'd clear up sooner or later anyway. The spinny thing, not the icky thing.

"I'm okay, June. Supes just got a little handsy there, and..." A soft, throaty noise followed the dark and brooding type hefting her upon his shoulders. Her pink hand plopped down atop his head as she suddenly got a view of the area. "Hey, I can see everyone from up here," she cried. "Ooh, including those two over to one side. They're totally frisky." Immobilizing the pink Zeltron did little to dampen her energy. If anything it only made her more dangerous -- fewer distractions to deal with.

"Huh? Liquid? You just need to loosen up, Superiex," Cali declared. Liquid. Drinks. Sure, sure, they could drink. Not that Cali saw why they needed to. Like, she could totally help them loosen up with her pheromones. Zeltrons didn't use them just to get frisky. They did use them for that, but not just that.

When they got to the bar, Cali's eyes turned quickly to Juniper as she warned about the bottom row. "You sure? I bet they have something extra special below the bar. That's pretty 'bottom.'" A giggle followed her observation-slash-joke. But then there was Real Girl Talk time, "Cheaper's almost never better. Take chocolate. The really rich, but smooth darks are totally worth it."

"Hey, Supes, why don't you pick the drink, huh? Don't give me that look. I know what you're thinking, so now's your chance to show off proper."
Telepathic? No. Zeltron felt vibes though, and it didn't take a Zeltron to know Ravenous was trying to get out of a dance off.

Tag: Juniper Weiss | Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Ravenous cocked his head to the side as Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva asked him of all people to order the drinks and then claimed to know what he was thinking...If only she did.

"No. If either of you knew what I was thinking you would probably try to lop my head off my shoulders. I, on the other hand, know exactly what you are thinking. And to set the record straight neither of you had better try using those pheromones of yours on ME, My body is trained to resist poisons and with my command of the Force, you have no chance of even getting a DROP inside my bloodstream. But that's beside the point, I will indulge you in picking out our beverages and rest assured I will take extra care to ensure we are given the best they have on the rack."

Ravenous bent over the countertop and waved his right hand at the bartender gaining his attention and causing him to walk over towards the trio. "What'll be?" Ravenous stayed motionless, not allowing a single word to escape his lips. 10 seconds had passed before the Dark Jedi extended a palm towards the man his mind sending a ripple through the Force and into the man's mind. With the ripple came a question aimed at the bartender:

"Which one of these drinks is the best?" Ravenous said plainly his could gloved hand now wrapping around the face of the bartender. The man was paralyzed while his mind was being torn apart for the information he buried deep inside, his efforts only proved to expose the information further as his thoughts reached a barrier or a point where if he were to delve any deeper he would have relived past lives.

"Geez, this guy really doesn't want us knowing which one is the best to buy! His mind might as well have been shielded against my power. Still, I found what I was looking for..." Ravenous pointed directly in front of Juniper Weiss towards a bottle of Balmorrean ale renown for its exquisite taste. "That one. If you want the good stuff that's your best bet. All drinks are on me tonight so seize this opportunity because I have no use for credits." Ravenous reached upwards towards Cali before lifting her above his head and setting her gently on the floor.

"Okay. You both seem to know more about me than I do about you so now it's YOUR turn, Tell me something about yourself."

Last edited by a moderator:

Juniper Weiss

J
Now that the trio was within the club, the music was going, and they all seemed to be having a good time, there was no keeping Juniper still. Even at the bar, her slight little body was still moving - albeit subtly - to the thrumming beat pulsating through the building. Even after the information she had passed along about the bar, being a bartender herself gave her privy knowledge after all, she had slipped right back into patron mode and was amused at the ongoings between her new companions.

"Below the bar doesn't count as the bottom row." she did point out the Cali, though by no means in a condescending way. "But you're right, I hide all my best stuff beneath the bar back home..." Hm, that was something she was going to have to correct when she got back. If she ever went back.

The good times however went on immediate pause when Ravenous grabbed hold of the bartender's face and started peeling through the layers of the guy's mind like an onion. "Hey, that's not-" but it was already underway, and there wasn't a whole lot that Juni could do but look away and try to focus somewhere else. The last thing she wanted to do was feel that coming off of someone. So when a bottle was pointed out, Juni hopped up so that she could lean across the bar and grab said bottle for the three of them.

Then her attention was on the Superiex and the Zeltron. "Something about me?" she made a thoughtful sound and stepped around the bar completely to get three glasses. Their bartender was a little out of commission at the moment anyhow. "Well, for starters? I woke up married to one of the only friends I have - whom I have a very complicated relationship with in the first place. Then he ran off to do Mandalorian stuff, and when I caught up to him? That didn't go well either, so I decided it was my turn to disappear and get in touch with my roots."

She poured three glasses of the stuff they had more or less pilfered at this point, then slid a glass to both Cali and Ravenous. "You?" she asked Cali, then downed the contents of her glass in a single go and worked to pour another.

Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Ravenous | Open

Cali's eyes were wide as they stared into the mirror behind the bar to see Supes' face. A quick blink followed the accusation that a pretty, pink girl like her might try to influence a man. Of course there was only one response to this. Her short, ruffled hair brushed atop his head as she bent over so she could whisper -- or speak softer given the noise -- in the dark one's ear, "That's totally not how pheromones work. They're more like a sweet, infectious odor that you can't help but want more of." A giggle followed her correction before Cali straightened back up. Drop? They weren't liquid. Rebreathers and filters were your best bet. Oh, discipline would do too in a pinch.

Juniper's comment drew her gaze for a moment. A slight shrug of her shoulder accompanied a smile. "There are shelves beneath the bar too."

A little flop of her head followed the stand off with the bartender. Another blink and Cali peered down at the top of Ravenous' head. Like, was he going to order, or...?

"Hey, hey, little handsy there," Cali remarked. Was this some sort of Dark Jedi or Sith serenade? 'Shh, shh, shh, obey.' Could totally see that.

Like, if Cali was Force-deaf and couldn't tell by feeling the emotions surrounding Ravenous that he was a Dark Something-or-Other, the whole 'I will peel your mind like an onion' was a dead give away. Jedi, Je'daii, and other miscellaneous live-and-let-live types weren't so, uh, invasive in their methods. Made a pink girl sigh.

As Ravenous motioned for the spoils, Cali's bright eyes slid shut as she focused on instilling some genuine Zeltron Love into the poor bartender. A little Force Healing. Probably have one hell of a headache, but least they wouldn't forget how to pour a decent drink -- that would be a crime.

"Huh? Oh, hey," Ravenous' removal of her from the perch came as much of a surprise as having been deposited there earlier. Bit of a disappointment too. Kind of nice having such a vantage point. Plus she could harass Tall, Dark, and Brooding all the easier.

Glass poured, the Zeltron's eyes lifted from it back up to Juniper and Ravenous. "Me? I'm just the pinkest thing wandering the galaxy. Totally started off with me trying to return a Jedi Master's lightsaber, but I still haven't found him. Come to think of it," Cali tilted her head back and to the side, "he never did say where he was from." A quick shrug, a small drink of the booze. "Anyway, started selling merch, hunting chocolate -- it's just the best -- and now I build and repair things between parties, raves, extravaganzas, festivals... Well, you get the point." Xobos? Cali hadn't forgotten her Mir-mir. Just didn't seem a good idea to flout 'girlfriend to a Sith Apprentice' especially in front of another Darky. You never knew when there was some past slight or blood feud at work.

Tag: Ravenous | Juniper Weiss

Ravenous

R
Well, Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva 's story was pretty much what Ravenous expected, A happy go-Lucky girl wandering around the galaxy throwing parties or whatever people like her do for fun. On the other hand Juniper Weiss was more intricate then he would have anticipated, Still she was equally as endearing as a person.

"Disappear...I know that feeling all too well." Ravenous took a sip from his glass the alcoholic content burning in his mouth. "But since I asked you two about yourselves I guess ill tell you about me. Back on my home planet Onderon I used to go around town making trouble for anyone and anything, one day I pissed off some big angry drug lord who put a bounty on my head so I ended up having to track him down and kill him. THAT got me put on death row and during the execution, I used the Force to personally kill everyone in attendance. The Sith caught word of my power and shipped me off to Korriban where I trained and trained and trained until I became a Darth. Then I and my associate Orex Mauda got into an intense duel on Alderaan which I lost..."

Ravenous removed his gloves revealing his 3 robotic fingers on each hand.

"I lost six of my fingers and a spine that day. Then I became HIS apprentice and now Im a Superiex, I've been wondering the galaxy getting stronger for the big day..."

Ravenous squeezed his glass until it shattered spilling the drink all over the counter and splitting his hand open.

"I failed someone dear to me that day...And since then I made a vow...To never fail anyone ever again..." Ravenous sprung up from his seat and ignited his Lightsaber the sputtering indigo blade blasting sparks towards everything around it. Ravenous began on a loud tirade while viciously swinging his saber around while he talked in incoherent noises...No, not noises...Sith. He couldn't be drunk! There wasn't even sufficient time for the alcohol to take effect! This must be the massive amount of emotions he's kept balled up inside...Not good...

Juniper Weiss

J
Admittedly, Juniper wasn't all surprised with Cali's answer either, though the minty-haired woman was somewhat envious. There was a lot of freedom in there, a lot of good times; going and doing what she wanted, when she wanted? And no overly confusing relationship to attempt to navigate either. That in and of itself sounded like paradise to Juni. Hell, she already knew that if/when Garryn caught up to her there was going to be some serious hell to pay.

But, she wasn't about to let that put a damper on her evening! Nope, she was here to have fun, dammit. She was here to get in touch with her roots, and to just let loose for a change.

So when Ravenous started in on his answer, Juni had refilled her own drink and took the time to sip from it this time around instead of chugging it all down in one go. However, the more he carried on, the more concerned Juniper got. "Well hey, that's rough but--" And then there was a lightsaber and some weird (to her) gibberish.

Juniper's glass dropped from her hands and she back pedaled away from the Sith and his sputtering lightsaber. Her gaze crossed quickly to Cali, confused and obviously worried about what the hell just happened and why it had taken such a quick and both dark and dangerous turn. "He can't possibly be that much of a lightweight, right?" she called out to the pink Zeltron, all the while attempting to stay out of the way of the deadly saber being swung around.

They were so getting kicked out of this place....

Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Ravenous | Open

A soft giggle preceded dropping her drink down the gullet in one shot like Juniper had. Cali swayed side to side and stuck her tongue out at the fiery sensation. "Fheeeew!" Clack. The rolling sound of the glass's bottom atop the counter followed it being pushed toward the bottle. "Yep," soft cough, "not watered down."

Soon enough Tall and Brooding decided to regail them with his own deets. It was about time they got something from him -- cause he was totally not going to dance. A little foot shuffling and a light shake of the arms wouldn't have counted either. Okay, okay, they got booze out of him. Though the way he'd gone about it was, well, not entirely pleasant. Zeltron was trying to keep her head up though. Obviously the guy had some problems that needed a girl's touch to resolve.

Onderon. Bounty. Killed a Drug Lord. Okay, easy to follow. Little dark, but nothing that couldn't be overcome with love.

Put on Death Row. What? Killed everyone in attendance to his execution. Huh? Okay, pretty heavy handed revenge and wrath there. A litt-- a lot more love needed.

Sith. Korriban. Sweet merciful chocolate. Darth. Having personal experience with Sith Cali knew this was going to take about as much time as it had with that Jedi Master on Zeltros that led to her being out among the stars. That was a long time. Like, some serious and deep issues would need dealt with here.

Cali blinked as she looked down at the man's robo-fingers. A quick grin parted her lips when the man proclaimed when he got his weird title of 'Superiex' -- which she still didn't know what it meant. Like, obvious 'Superior' connotations. But it was more nuanced than that, right? A deeper, more personal meaning, right? Or did this Orex Mauda just like weird titles?

Sadly, there didn't seem to be a chance to ask because, well, things.

A reflex action helped keep the shattered glass fragments from flying out and pelting the two women that accompanied Ravenous. Cali was no Jedi Master able to lift starships or something, but she'd polished a few simple abilities into usable forms. At least, she thought they were simple. Suspending the glass or robbing it of its momentum seemed straight forward enough. Some droplets of the alcohol might still hit them. It had been a reflexive action not something she thought "hey, I'll stop the glass and let the drink splatter all over us that will be fun!" ...Okay, unconsciously maybe that was what happened.

Big Guy was getting stronger for A Day, and when that Day came Big Guy failed Someone Dear, which prompted Big Guy to vow to never fail Anyone ever again. That's what Cali heard a second before things got crazy. No time to analyze it.

The Zeltron stared at the Superiex as he stood up and lit his saber. She'd gone still as a statue with wide eyes. It wasn't the sight of him standing there with a sputtering saber that frightened the pink woman. Cali might as well have been drowning in an overwhelming sense of dark emotions, however. Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she sat there.

If an errant swing or two happened to be nearby, Cali would swiftly and effectively bend or contort to evade it, but her attention always returned to the angry man.

Suddenly, the pink woman shot off her seat and felt a great swell rise within. Cali intended to fill their Superiex with as much warmth and love and pheromones as his angry self could take. "Stop, Superiex," she cried. The pink one would go so far as wrapping her arms about his waist if need be. "You-- you said we'd dance, and drink, and talk. You promised." Principles and vows, these were things the man had told them today. Cali was an insanely good listener despite how talkative she herself was.

Tag: Juniper Weiss | Ravenous

Nefertari had come to Zeltros with her son, Articus, for a bit of vacation shortly after their reunion. This allowed the two of them to catch up and bond. Nef sat next to her son at the end of the bar. Articus hugged Nef as the barkeep made him what they called a "Jedi Temple".

As Nef and her son started on their drinks, something happened down the way. Someone's glass broke, and while that wouldn't normally be out of place, the lightsaber ignition that followed definitely was

"Get down, Arty." Nef said to her son as she got up to go check things out

"OK, mommy!" replied Articus as he set his fizzy drink down and beelined it for the dance floor.

Despite not being what she meant by "get down", Nef figured safety in numbers and walked down toward the situation. Part of Nef was telling her to draw the lightsaber hidden under her dress, but her maternal instincts...and the flood of pheromones coming from the pink zeltron...told her that mister tall,dark, and cybernetic was simply having some sort of emotional meltdown. Yes, it probably wasn't any of her business, but it was too late now.

Nef reached out with the force to extinguish the dark Jedi's blade, followed by gently reaching out to his mind.

"Everything is okay, young one. Relax. Master Neffy is here to help you."
Nefertari admittedly defaulted to her routine for comforting the younglings she used to train, but hopefully it would still prove helpful.

Ravenous

R
An angry Ravenous spun around the club with his firey blade its destructive nature setting fire to anything it touched, Chairs, Tables, some guys ponytail, anything in sight really. His eyes had become a bright gold and the black slits that remained of his pupils frantically spazzed out racing to each corner of his eye like the logo on an old Holo-movie disk. It was dangerous to be around him when he got like this...All that malice...All that fury...and the fact that an ancient sith lord spent five years inside his mind only made him all the more volatile. His mind and body were a literal crucifixion antechamber for him and regaling his past activated the machinery. Ravenous's mind was clouded and filled with a need for destruction...Nihilistic destruction...

Darth Nihilus...how many times would Ravenous have to kill him?! That old decrepit dark lord spent his entire life devouring life and NOW he wanted Ravenous to do the same, to carry on his legacy. Out of every proposition anyone had ever made to him...Nihilus' was easily the most tempting...

To start over, new life, new GALAXY...But at what cost he wondered...

"Stop, Superiex, You-- you said we'd dance, and drink, and talk. You promised."

A gold ember sparked in Ravenous's eyes as he turned toward Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva and Juniper Weiss his gaze cold and unwavering. "Well, THAT'S something of note! You were paying attention ey?" Ravenous shouted as he approached the pair arms outstretched as though to hug them...Heh, as if...

"No really...GOOD JOB! Its almost as though- Wait is YOU..crying?" I think it's safe to say Ravenous thoroughly screwed this one up, not just by getting possibly the most energetic person he knew to shed even ONE tear...but by not noticing in time he was inhaling Cali's pheromones. Not to worry his mask had a built-in filter...No wait he and Xzaien destroyed that mask...Damnit! Ravenous could feel his skin burning as he experienced a moment of...peace and harmony...Disgusting. There was no way in hell Ravenous was going to let Cali get away with this...He was about to retaliate when his saber sputtered uncontrollably before shutting off completely.

An echo whispered at the back of his mind...
"Everything is okay, young one. Relax. Master Neffy is here to help you."

His psyche yelled NO! But the pheromones in his bloodstream had other plans for him, they told him that these three were being nice to him and that he should return their kindness...To be perfectly honest, there is about a 60/40 chance Ravenous annihilates Cali once the effects wear off.

"You know what, Your right! We should be having fun! And you there!" The dark Jedi pointed towards Nefertari Sovint Nefertari Sovint a huge grin on his face. "Care to join us, friend?" he asked MUCH louder than he would or should have.

Something was different about this man's mind. Nef could feel him trying to tear away; not from her, but from some other dark influence. In all honesty, she pitied the dark Jedi.
"Care to join us, friend?" he shouted while asking

"More friends is always good."
She turned toward the two ladies
"Nice to meet you. I'm Nefertari. Are you two alright?"

Everything else aside, Nef could use some new friends. And Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva gave off the vibe that she really knew how to have fun.

Tag: Ravenous Juniper Weiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom