Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Zeltron Shenanigans

Juniper Weiss

J
Zeltros was not a place that Juniper had any memories of what so ever. Her mother had brought her when she was just a wee little thing, but the trip had been very short lived as her mother had second guessed herself, and Jun was too young to remember it anyhow. From then on out, there had been no curiosity, no interest from the minty haired girl as she grew. Not even when she had come of age and began expressing more Zeltron like behavior had she ever stopped to take the time and consider making a trip to see what the place was all about. To see just how deep the roots of her other half went.

Admittedly, this was not a plan that she figured her new husband would like int he least little bit, so naturally Jun didn't tell him. He was off being busy with his Mandalorian friends anyhow, and after what had happened in the cantina for them the last time she went after him? Yeah, she wasn't going through that again. Of course this didn't promise to yield any better results, but the doors to the transport had hissed open and passengers were ushered out. Which meant it was too late to turn back now, not that she would have done as such anyhow. She was here for a reason after all, and dammit she was going to see it through!

It was a good thing that Jun was good with people, and not shy by any means, because she had needed to ask quite a few different people to help her find her way from the space port, to any sort of industrial area. A shopping center of sorts was close enough to what she was looking for - or at least what she was looking for now. That was one thing the woman couldn't walk away from; there were plenty of shops with a variety of goodies to browse through, and who was she to say no to that? She could always find other Zeltrons around at any point, there were plenty of them to choose from if she got desperate enough.

But for right now? She was away from work, away from Dal'Bor, and didn't have Garryn's cute but grumpily disapproving face keeping her in check. Oh yes, there was a limitless amount of trouble this little halfling could get herself into while here, and she planned to do exactly that.

Tag: Juniper Weiss | Open

The faint yet growing sound of excitement echoed through the corridor of shops. It only took a second or two before its source caught a person's eye. A pink woman hung from the bottom of a flying droid of some kind. The flight path dipped and rose, swung side to side, and even tried a rapid shake as if to cast off the attached organic.

It'd be difficult to make out for those below as they passed, but those that could might spy some sort of tool in one hand taking aim at the belly of the droid. The more she prodded, the rougher the ride. Why, it even came to a dead stop on a dime and then started back the way it'd come. The cry of enjoyment got cut off at the jolting change in momentum.

Part of the way back, the droid slammed to a halt and tried going straight up to test if heights would dissuade further intrusion. And that's when all of its lights went dark and the pair plummeted back down to the surface.

Fortunately there was a pile of 'soft' boxes to catch the pink creature. And the droid. It landed by her head. Of course, all the colors were blurred together and she felt really woozy so noticing the big metal thing almost squishing her hadn't registered.

Several bystanders were drawn in and offered to help. They asked if she was alright, and reached out to pull the pink one free. Cali giggled softly as the normal flood of bleed returned to her head. "Oh, thank you. Yes, I'm fine. Really I... Oh, hello there. Mm, heh." One of her 'saviors' pulled her into a hug, which really she didn't mind, but... "I, uh, gotta go, return--"

A human man ran up and looked from the pink woman to the droid and back again. He'd paused to catch his breath before gushing, "Thank you. I never thought anyone would catch it. Authorities would have shot it out of the sky..."

"Um, yeah,"
Cali stretched her neck out a bit as someone started kissing it, "no... problem." Tool extended out for the man to take back, the Zeltron used both hands to free herself from someone that might have been a little too susceptible to pheromones. "See you around, okay? Gotta go!" Not that she was antisocial by any means, but really someone total stranger she hadn't even picked out herself and barely gotten a look at... Bit much. Not in that sort of mood.

One hand ruffled her already disheveled hair to try and get it back into the proper mess. Maybe she could use a drink. Something sweet? What had she come here for again? Oh, Cali couldn't remember. Probably come back to her eventually. Maybe a new outfit? She had a massive walk-in close on Naboo full of outfits from all over.

Juniper Weiss

J
She had been coming out of the very first shop she had gone into, a new found favorite treat in her mouth when the commotion had caught her attention. Grayish-green eyes had gone skyward, and she had watched with the same shock and awe as the rest of the people strewn about as the scene took place. When both droid and woman eventually plummeted towards the ground, Juniper had nearly swallowed the sweetened candy she had just purchased whole as she moved forward in an attempt to see if this other woman was alright.

Unfortunately she couldn't get through, but from the sounds of it, it seemed like the pink skinned woman was alright. This fact, added to the odd state of the gathered crowd was good enough reason for Jun to put at least a little distance between herself and them, but once the other was clear? The minty haired woman found herself meandering forward, concern clear in her gaze even though she had no idea who this other being was.

"That was a pretty impressive fall," she let out, and yes it was meant to be a compliment even if it may not sound like it. "Are you sure you're alright? That didn't look like the most comfortable landing..." Understatement, she was sure. But really, what else could she say about the incident?

Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Open

Ravenous

R
Ravenous anxiously awaited in line to make his famous purchase of steak and eggs. The grocery store on Zeltron had been more full than usual and even worse most of the people didn't even understand the most basic of consumer law...10 ITEMS OR LESS ARE THE ONLY THING ALLOWED IN THE 10 ITEM OR LESS LINE! It was despicable, it should be tried and punished by execution. Still today Ravenous, Lord of rage, Superiex of the Emergence empire and subjugator of Darth Nihilus...Was taking a ducking load off!

Dealing with the constant deterioration of galactic affairs was exhausting, not to mention time-consuming. Cooking was one of the Dark Jedi's many hobbies and he couldn't even remember the last time he was able to indulge himself. As the line got shorter and shorter Ravenous arrived at the front of the line with his purchases. 2 cartons of Blue milk, 3 cases of Warbler eggs, 2 Bantha Steaks, 3 loaves of bread and 1 box of yogurt. Yeah, it was hypocritical for him to have 11 items but who would mind? Besides Carrie was a DEMON when she didn't get her yogurt.

"HEY! THIS LINE IS FOR TEN ITEMS OR LESS LASER BRAIN!"

Ravenous turned to the person in line behind him and was immediately struck with rage at the sight of a red-faced short woman with a cart filled to the brim with that new health food scam called watchers weight that was taking the holonet by storm.

Cali stopped with wide-eyed and peered over at an approaching woman. "I'm alright. Really. I learned how to land." The pink one bobbed to the right and held up two fingers as she grinned. Yep, nothing like a Jedi Master to teach her super important skills like... how to fall. At least she remembered those. The whole philosophy thing? Eh.

"Oh!" With a hop, the Zeltron closed the distance between them and reached up to gently caress Juniper's hair. "So pretty," she breathed, "and soft. You must take really good care of it. Super rare people do that out here." What? She was fine. Totally not a conversation worth drawing out in her opinion. Now admiring a pretty woman was worth pursuing. Because pretty. What other motivation was necessary? "Do you have any secret techniques?" While Cali took care of her appearance as well, it never hurt to find out if there was something else or better out there.

There was a blip on the 'disturbance in the mood,' but so far nothing demanding Pretty in Pink intervention. Zeltrons had a radar the likes of which couldn't be believed... but there were a lot of discontent people away from Zeltros. So many of them needed to visit some day, melt some of that stress and aggression away.

Juniper Weiss

J
There was a quick decrease in bubble space, one that caused Juniper to lean back just a tad and blink in rapid succession. When her hair was unceremoniously petted, she had looked up with her eyes without moving her head for a time before her gaze went right back to the pink woman standing very closely to her. Oddly enough, Jun did not feel put off by this. A little surprised sure, but not put off.

"Oh um...I wash and condition it twice?" she answered about her hair, and one of her own hands reached up to touch the locks briefly before she dropped the hand back down and shrugged a shoulder. "The product I use is specially ordered though. I couldn't tell you what the ingredients are, but I could give you the name of the traders I get mine from." Of course Juni had no way of knowing if said traders came out here, though she didn't see why they wouldn't. Zeltros seemed like the best place to run supplies through, after all. So many people, so many of them wanting to buy things? Hell, this is where Jun would go if she were a merchant.

She did pause and look off to the side when she heard another disturbance, but from where she was stood she couldn't really see what was going on, just hear the noise. "Its so busy here..." she let out with a shake of the head. All of these people, so many voices...and yet because of the quantity of bodies, she couldn't tell what was in her head or not, so at least that wasn't driving her crazy.

Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Ravenous | Open

If there was one thing everyone found out sooner than later it was Cali's complete disregard for personal space. Only because she liked people. What wasn't to like? Mostly.

Bright eyes were busy admiring the minty hair when Juniper found her voice again and drew the pink one's gaze. A nod of her unruly head followed the description of her technique, which wasn't secret at all; but Juniper didn't leave a Zeltron hanging when she mentioned some unknown product. "Ooh, I would love to know. I know all sorts of traders. Bet would could come to a very good deal." Much to that supplier's chagrin.

Cali stopped stroking the other woman's hair, her hand falling back to to her side, when Juniper commented about all the activity. "Oh," another giggle, "yeah, but that's so great isn't it? I mean, home is definitely where these people needed to be. Down there it's all fun with no time to think about silly things like 'responsibilities,' 'duty,' 'honor,' and 'ambition.' Just relax, have fun, don't worry about everything else going on -- not like the galaxy's going anywhere."

"Speaking of,"
Cali reached out to take Juniper's hand, "you want to go somewhere? I dunno, do something? You seem wonderful and kind. You fit in so well. There's lots to do around here... could even catch a ride below, if you were looking for a party."

Ravenous

R
Ravenous walked prudently out of the grocery store his purchases made and a dissatisfied grimace on his face. Behind him lied death and ruin with blood and scorch marks etching the walls of the store. The customers, cashiers, and managers were all dead their bodies mangled horrifyingly. One old lady had been reduced a crimson pile of mush and one poor soul had been hung by his neck by a string of sausages. The corpse swayed there eerily until the weight became too much and the light crashed on top of them squiring more insides everywhere.

Damn it, Ravenous liked that store too.

He was walking back to his starfighter when a huge pile of boxes caught his eye, Not the usual inflated overpriced generic machinery companies were consistently churning out but a perfect mess and in its center and pink-haired lady and a lady with mint green hair.

Stupid kids.

Ravenous diverted from his course and made a beeline towards the two his obviously annoyed pace taking hold as he began stacking the boxes into their original form.

"Considering it was you two who caused this entire debacle its only fair you two assist in rectifying it. Come now I will aid you in this endeavor for it it's my duty to my fellow man, or woman, in this case, to help better myself and others and then subsequently the galaxy."

Ravenous stopped stacking boxes for a quick moment and turned towards the two.

"I Am Superiex Ravenous of the Emergence empire. It has been my esteemed pleasure to meet you." The dark Jedi held out his right palm.

Juniper Weiss

J
It was insanely infectious, being around this other woman. Her energy, her charisma, everything. It raised the corners of Juniper's mouth to a grin, and she was very easily drawn in to the things being said to her. The idea of a good bargain was always a plus, though that wasn't something that needed commented on. Clearly the other woman knew what she was doing in that regard, and hell maybe Jun could get some tips for future reference.

"A party?" she seemed to key in most there. Well, she had come here to get out of her headspace and attempt to connect with half of her roots, right? What better way to do so than to indulge in the offered activities of the place? "Oh yes, I think I'm up for a party!" And why wouldn't she be?

Though the approach of tall, dark, and foreboding made Juniper shift just a little, and her fingers tightened against Cali's. She watched him for a long, quiet moment, then looked to the other woman before releasing her hand and moving to pick up a box. Really she had, had nothing to do with the boxes, but if it was important to pick them up? Well, she certainly didn't want her new found companion in any sort of trouble.

"I'm Juniper," she both replied to Ravenous and informed Cali at the same time.

Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Ravenous

"Right?" Cali cried, both hands taking hold of Juniper's with a little bounce. Who didn't love to party? Especially when it came to Zeltros. Like, parties didn't have to be loud and crowded either. There was a lot of diversity when it came to celebrations, but the most important things was fun. Smiles, laughter, excitement, or just standing around chatting with friendly people.

Bright eyes followed Juniper's gaze as a particularly dark cloud seem to draw near. With the gentle squeeze, Cali turned back to her new friend. Strangely enough, the minty thing seemed inclined to abide by the man's grump. Like, okay, but a rogue drone would have been just as bothersome -- probably more. Could have crashed through a window or hit a child in the head.

The pink one turned to step forward a bit as the man seemed inclined to introduce himself. What was a Superiex? "Hello! I'm Cali Ziiva, Merchant, Engineer, and Party Girl Extraordinaire." She reached out to shake the man's hand with gusto. "You want to relax and have fun after we take care of these boxes? Long as we hurry," the Zeltron giggled. Her eyes darted briefly to the side before they drifted back to Superiex Guy. "I think some people up here are still recovering from being smothered with cute." Maybe still coming down from all the warmth of home; and a Zeltron being up there as temptation... "Juniper and I were totally going to party. And I think you could use a few good women to help relax."

Tag:
Juniper Weiss | Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Ravenous' eyes widened when the two nonchalantly introduced themselves seemingly taking no mention of his dark aura. Maybe this was a good thing, maybe not having his presence crowd the minds of those around him was for the better, it gave him the chance to actually merge with the populace he would one day oversee. He shook the pink Zeltron's hand an expression of awe dawning on his face. He turned around and continued to pick up boxes Juniper Weiss helping him in his endeavor.

"Party girl extraordinaire? I was unaware that the title existed" He wasn't bashing the Zeltron he was genuinely unaware of that 'Profession.'

They said they were going to a party and just looking at them the Dark Jedi was inclined to believe them, they were also right about his need to relax. His friend had finally returned from his previous endeavors in the imperium so there was no doubt that he was going to be at war for a while after this. Besides, since he lost Nyla on Alderaan he hadn't really mingled with anyone for quite some time. His mind was made up he was going to this party and he wasn't going to disintegrate anyone in attendance.

He reached an open palm forward and with it charged the boxes with his power causing them to rise from their toppled position and stack themselves in an orderly fashion. He spun on his heel his eyes locking onto the girls.

"So, Where are we headed?"

Juniper Weiss

J
Cali's introduction earned a giggle from Juniper, though she had lifted a hand to hide it behind the backs of her fingers. She didn't want the sound to come off as offensive when it wasn't meant as anything more than a show of her amusement. However, when the boxes were suddenly lifted with little to no effort and stacked all on their own without anyone actually touching them? Juni's arm dropped back flat to her side, and she stared for a moment before a scoff escaped her.

"If you could do that, why was there such a fuss about them getting picked up?" she questioned, turning her grey gaze on Ravenous now. She did not want to argue about it however, and instead shift her gaze to her pink skinned new friend. They were discussing a party, yes? Well Jun certainly didn't know her way around, or how to find any good parties, and since their new third party member was asking?

"Looks like you're leading the way." she told the Zeltron with a broad, once again amused, grin.

"Mm! It's a very prestigious profession. Though you might find it a bit 'common place' on Zeltros, not every Party Girl Extraordinaire can be found out here among the stars. Why I have organized some rather elaborate parties even when it came to selling merchandise... People might not buy anything, but they certainly had fun and listened to what I had to say," Cali crowed before giving them both a toothy grin. You didn't make money without spending money. Cali spent a lot of money. (She also made a lot of money, so win-win.)

"Say," she learned forward with her hands clasped behind her back, "do Superiex dance?" Now maybe she didn't know what that title -- name? -- meant or who he was, but the Zeltron could totally tell the guy was a Darky. Total Darky. Like, she was all cute with a Darky Girl and knew what that felt like and this guy's aura? Totally that but a bit stronger. He'd probably been training really hard at it for a while, right? That was okay though because Cali didn't really care about Light or Dark or Neutral or whatever. Long as people livened up and had fun. Wholesome fun -- not 'I murdered a million people and liked it' fun.

Not an eyelash was battered at the sight of boxes floating. Juniper seemed swept up wondering why all the fuss if it had been that easy though. Cali silently agreed. Like, 'use the Force, Supes.' Of course, Cali could have done that herself if she hadn't been busy talking. Hadn't even occurred to her, or so the smile on her lips told.

"Ooh," she stepped forward, crossed her arms, took hold of bother Ravenous' and Juniper's hands, and then uncrossed her arms as she slipped under them. With the pink one between them, Cali bounced forth on the first step toward excitement! "I know this place nearby... music isn't deafening, but you totally feel it. Great place for Zeltrons to get their groove on. Great drink selection too." Might be a little pricier than a bargain-special club, but Cali never said fun was cheap. 'Sides, she could totally cover her newest friends.

Tag: Juniper Weiss | Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Ravenous kept his eyes locked on the neatly stacked pile of boxes his OCD not allowing for any discrepancies to escape his rectification. He was inquired about the necessity of such a gripe to which he had a simple answer.

"It's not about the mess. It's about the principle in play! It is about our duty to ourselves and others to correct the mistakes we weave into the galaxy. Take that market over there as an example."

Ravenous' eyes widened for a second as he remembered the extent of the gore that lined that building after he had finished with it.

"Well actually...Don't look over there."

He spun around his still unmasked face bearing a smile as Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva spoke her serious yet playful analysis of a "Party girl Extrodinaire." What made it even more enjoyable was the fact that she made it sound as if it were a legitimate profession when in reality it was just a hobby or a favorite pass time. Still with an eerily wide grin, Ravenous answered her question about his dancing skills.

"Do Superiex dance? Hmmm...It mostly depends on which Superiex you ask...I think ill leave you guessing on this one."

He was about to spin back around to finish his work when his arm was suddenly grabbed and yanked in a direction towards a destination he was foreign to, The Zeltron told Ravenous what the place they were going to was like but not actually where the place was, and no nearby is not a suitable substitute for direction. Even with his own gripes, Juniper Weiss seemed to trust her enough so what's the worst that could happen.

"Okay! But could you please tell us exactly where were going?"

Juniper Weiss

J
The energy that Cali emitted in everything she seemed to do as addicting, and Juniper fed off of it without even knowing she was doing as such. And something else she hadn't even noticed? Not a single, overly frustrating moment of overwhelming thoughts had flooded her mind at any given point since she had run into this pink skinned woman. Even when tall, dark, and apparently full of surprises had come along, Jun hadn't caught a single flitting thought from passerbyers - or her current companions for that matter. Had she been aware that it was happening? She would have been more grateful than she could ever express.

But since she hadn't even realized? She was merely swept up in the moment and couldn't help the laugh that bubbled up her throat as Cali took her arm and turned herself about so that she was between Jun and Ravenous.

"No, no!" she was quick to protest, and even shifted a bit so that she was still holding hand, but walking backwards and somewhat in front of Cali. Her free hand had extended and was shaking to add visual to her protest. "Don't tell us, I want to be surprised!" which their other companion may not have appreciated in the least, but Juniper was in the mood for adventure. She was here to get in touch with her roots and have a good time, after all!

Oh. Oh, no. Oh, yes, Superiex needed a good pink woman in his life like now. Principle? Duty? Correction? Those sounded way too uptight. Like, imagine the stress from trying to corral a galaxy of chaotic sentients. It'd drive a guy insane. Superiex must be so tense.

"Market?" With a wide-eyed blink, Cali leaned out to one side to peer in the direction the man indicated. The correction was so quick and on point it drew the bright gaze back up to him before she investigated. Now he said not to look? That was a bit suspicious. Why call attention to something only to draw attention away from it just as quickly? And was he more tense now? By the gently lapping waves of the Eternal Beach... Ravenous was going to be one of those in need.

Moments later the man tried to leave a Zeltron waiting in figuring out whether he danced, but Cali was patiently impatiently. That is, she totally could wait... long enough for them to find a dance floor and put the hypothesis to the test.

As they went, Ravenous on one side and Juniper on the other, Cali's new friends drew conflicting opinions about knowing where they were going. To some this would be a problem. How did you satisfy both without being cowed into silence? To Cali it was a challenge. Or at least a source of amusement. "Why, here, on this starport, down this corridor. Like... two minutes. Don't worry, no one's going to feel you up without permission. Just don't be surprised if several people do ask. Very friendly place. Don't be shy." And yes, all orientations, biological sexes, lifeforms, and such could be present in this very Zeltros-like establishment. Just no beaches. Plenty to drink and have fun with though.

About as much time passed as indicated when they stopped outside of a broad entrance with a good assortment of lights that were no excessive in number. Not if you frequented a lot of clubs, anyway. Superiex man might think it a lot of lights. That was okay though because none of it mattered. All the good stuff was inside.

Cali waved to the polite guard outside making sure friendly people came and went without incident. They passed through a tall archway and found an open, light-up dance floor and a very healthy number of patrons present on it and at the long bar. Naturally the music had been spilling out of the place through the deckplating; though its artistic nature was easier to hear now they were inside. "Come on," Cali cheered with a gentle tug to their hands, "let's dance."

Tag: Juniper Weiss | Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Ravenous offered a coy smile as he and Juniper Weiss were gently pulled along to a club Ravenous was given a brief description of. He wasn't given the location he asked for rather a relative position to where they were. Usually, that would suffice but Ravenous knew almost nothing about Zeltros quite honestly, apart from his favorite...Err former favorite market. The group arrived at a club with lights so bright they were giving his eyeballs aneurysms. And this was coming from someone who blew up things for a living.

"Um...Quick question: Are you insecure about wearing glasses or something. Because if frequent clubs there is no way you have 20/20 vision. You probably don't even have 10/10 vision!"

The trio entered the sound of blasting music and bright lights somehow catching the dark Jedi off guard. What did he expect? Its a club, of course, there going to be people dancing and singing and...Oh, no...No no no no no no...NO! He was being beckoned to...DANCE. He thought she was Joking! Well more like he didn't expect for her to remember to test her theory. He can't dance! The last time he had danced was 16 years ago! Either way, her smile was summoning him to the dance floor and was he going to let someone with such as cute face dance by herself? No even HE wasn't THAT sinister.

Reluctantly he dared to venture out to the dance floor his hands shaking as he did. This was a...Strange feeling...For the first time in 6 years, he felt uncomfortable. Maybe there was a lesson to be learned here, That no matter how much he distanced himself from his emotions he was still human.

"Huh...Guess its time to answer your question, Cali. Wonder if I still got it." He played off his ineptitude but deep down Ravenous knew he would probably make a complete ass of himself.

He extended both his arms outward placing both his index fingers on top of Cali's and Juniper's heads. Utilizing the Force he caused them to spin around and move away from himself. Sparing no time he extended both his arms towards the spinning girls and used the force to pull them back towards himself. Once they were close enough he would bring them into a dip. A simple maneuver but one he could easily screw up if not handled properly.

It was time to answer the hypothesis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juniper Weiss

J
The walk to the club remained shrouded in mystery, and Juniper couldn't help but laugh due to Cali's not-so-helpful explanation of where they were going. That way, it did what Jun and Ravenous had both wanted really. Information without spoiling the location! Perfect, in the minty-haired girl's opinion. However, as they approached the apparent destination, Jun squinted a bit due to the array of lights and colors. Already she could hear the thrumming from inside, if only greatly muffled from their outside position.

"This is the place, huh?" she grinned easily enough, and then linked hands with the pair so that it was easier to get in through the door when prompted. The inside caused Jun to slow down a tad and really get a long look around the place. She had spent many, many of her nights in The Dive, but had never really spent any recreational time in a club - especially not one like this one.

She was pulled from her awe-inspired stupor when her hand was tugged on and she was encouraged to head to the dance floor. "Now?" she rushed out, looking around the three of them. "We haven't even had drinks yet!" A shot of lliquid courage would do her good right about now, but it seemed there was no time for that. The next thing Juni knew? Their Superiex companion was showing the pair of ladies his moves, causing the halfling to laugh in glee - not at him - as she gave in and let herself get into the music thumping around them.

Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva | Ravenous | Open

"Whatcha mean?" Cali peered back at the man with wide eyes. A quick peek up at the lights and then back to Ravenous ensued. "Ten-ten sight? You'd have to be blind not to see these lights silly." A toothy grin followed before the trio slipped within the confines of the club.

How was a cute Zeltron not blind? How was anyone inside not blind? How was this Zeltronianly possible?! Obviously because of The Force. Like, everyone knew that. Be real, now, cause it was either that or cuties of Zeltros had evolved the ability to tolerate bright, neon lights and pumpin' music.

"Drinks? How can you be thirsty already?" Cali cried. "We haven't even begun to party." Not that she didn't understand what Juniper meant, but they totally needed to strike while the iron was hot -- and before Ravenous found an excuse to avoid showing them his moves.

Good thing the dark soul among them hadn't tried to run away either. No one could escape a Zeltron once she had her eyes set on them. No one. Except really fast people. Usually those with a disappointing ability to shrug off a girl's pheromones too. Okay, and the cuties that really genuinely just aren't in the mood, because no one liked the boy of girl that just couldn't catch a hint.

By the time Cali 'made it back' to Ravenous, the pink girl wavered a bit as she stood up. The station felt really wobbly all of a sudden.

Despite her condition, however, Cali stepped forward and planted a finger on the center of Ravenous' chest. "That totally does not count... I did all the dancing. I don't see your... Ooh," it felt really funny to look down at the man's feet and the floor for a second there. "Come on," she moaned. "Move your feet. Shake your hips. Like," she turned around to sway her hips only to fall back toward Ravenous seemingly still affected by the vertigo.

Tag: Ravenous | Juniper Weiss

Ravenous

R
Ravenous almost allotted himself a smirk as the pair returned to him seemingly dizzy from his little party favor. Even then it appears it wasn't enough to save him from y'know actually dancing. Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva placed a finger on his chest seemingly about to stand her ground, To his surprise and seemingly hers as well she (quite literally) couldn't stand her ground. Ravenous extended both his arms catching the girl and holding her by her underarms. Maybe Juniper Weiss was correct in wanting to get drinks before dancing...As if he could dance at all. It should get Cali off his back long enough for him to think of a plan while simultaneously keeping the flow of things moving, How a little bit of vertigo could change things.

"Maybe you should sit down. You're not going to be much of a spectacle to watch while your head is spinning like this. Also, I danced with you it totally counts."

Ravenous scanned the club for a few moments his vision trying to pierce the mass crowd of people in front of him. A fruitful effort as he spotted a bartender on the other side of the club. Perfect. Ravenous lifted the pink girl and sat her atop his head carrying her on his shoulderd as he pointed towards the bar.

"Over there! Come now, it will be good to stay 'liquid' before partying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom